Ace Motors

Ace Motors

601 S. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805

Used 877-755-0340

No reasonable offer is ever refused!

The Best selection of used Vehicles!

by from Anaheim Hills |

I was searching all over orange county for a quality used vehicle but I couldn't find anything in Santa Ana. Until I came across Ace Motors in the city of Anaheim. They have a full selection of all makes and models with clean title and low miles. I was satisfied with their customer service and affordable prices. This is by far the best dealership experience and I would recommend you to stop by and look at their inventory.

Great customer services

by from westminester |

I went everywhere looking for a deal that would best suit my wife and I. We're newlyweds and neither one of us has credit. Herme Gonzalez was the sales rep who by some miracle got us in A 2013 toyota camry with 6.9 interest rate. That's just unheard of. Every other dealership told us they couldn't finance us since we were "ghosts" as they call it. If you need a car go see Herme ! He's a great salesman.

Great Dealer

by from ell monte |

This is the dealer to go to. After shopping around various dealers, I was ready to give up my car search. But after being recommended to Ace Motors by my sister, I decided to give it a shot. And I'm SO happy with the outcome! After setting up an appointment with Carlos Medina, I arrived at the dealer and he was extremely welcoming. Carlos is extremely knowledgeable about the cars and the buying process. At no point did I feel like he was pushing me into the car buying deal, he was laid back, informative and made sure to address any concerns and questions I had about the vehicle. When it came down to the most important part (financing the car), he was very engaging and showed me various options that could help me. Overall I am so happy with my experience at this dealer and my new car.

Great Service

by from irvine ca |

Great experience buying a car. I shopped a few dealers before stopping at Ace motors and they all gave me the annoying run around with changing price numbers and confusion tactics. At Largo my salesman, Carlos, gave me straight numbers and was honest and fair with me. The owner also passed by an was very friendly. I purchased a Toyota Sienna.

great Service

by from irvine |

Great experience buying a car. I shopped a few dealers before stopping at Ace Motors and they all gave me the annoying run around with changing price numbers and confusion tactics. At Ace Motors, Carlos, gave me straight numbers and was honest and fair with me. The owner also passed by an was very friendly. I purchased a Toyota Sienna.

Great customer service

by from santa ana ca |

I was looking for a car for college and work wanted something reliable and gas saver. Ace Motors help me out and I was able to finance the same day! I was so excited since it was my first car. Thank you Ace motors for your help.

Great dealership

by from california |

I am glad I found this hole on the wall dealership because I was able to purchase my dream car which was a Lincoln MKZ. They made financing very easy and helped me every step of the way. The best thing is that I was able to build my credit since I was a first time buyer. The down payments was affordable as well as my monthly payment. I totally recommend buying a car from Ace Motors if your in the Anaheim area. My sales man was Carlos who was very helpful and patient to help me. Thank you ACE MOTORS!!!!!!!

carlos best salesmen

by from Anaheim |

Services was amazing helpful quick Carlos my sales men got me a fast deal and great payments.

Good feeling about this dealer

by from Diamond Bar, CA |

While I did not buy a vehicle on this first visit, I would feel confident about this dealership. When they have a car I am interested in I will revisit their lot. I talked to Raul (appologies if misspelled) who was very straight-forward and easy to talk to about the vehicle I had targeted. I would like to work with him again if the opportunity arises.

Good overall!Definitely Recommend!

by from Anaheim |

I was looking for a great reliable used car and searched all around OC and IE used car dealerships and right when I was getting frustrated and over the whole process I came across the dealership and thought its near by and has good reviews and prices. When i got there I was greeted with good customer service by Raul and asked if I needed anything. Long story short, George made me feel comfortable and at ease and answered all of my questions. The buying process took time but it was definitely worth it, thanks to Hermes(I apologize if I didn't spell your name correctly)! I came back the next day and told Hermes little concerns I had and he took care of them, So Thank you to everyone at Ace Motors!

excellent customer service

by from anaheim,ca |

George is excellent when it came to customer service at ace motors. he helped me pick out the best car and when ever i have problems with my car they have always fixed the car with no problems and has always put my mind at ease.