Ace Motors

Ace Motors

601 S. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805

Used 877-755-0340

No reasonable offer is ever refused!

The Best selection of used Vehicles!

by from Anaheim Hills |

I was searching all over orange county for a quality used vehicle but I couldn't find anything in Santa Ana. Until I came across Ace Motors in the city of Anaheim. They have a full selection of all makes and models with clean title and low miles. I was satisfied with their customer service and affordable prices. This is by far the best dealership experience and I would recommend you to stop by and look at their inventory.

excellent customer service

by from anaheim,ca |

George is excellent when it came to customer service at ace motors. he helped me pick out the best car and when ever i have problems with my car they have always fixed the car with no problems and has always put my mind at ease.

great service

by from fullerton |

great service, great car, customer services, I recommend this dealer, come and chechk it out

Typical Sleazy Used Car Lot

by from Irvine, ca |

Salesperson wasn't knowledgeable about either the service history or the mechanical condition of the vehicle, which is crucial for high performance German cars. When challenged about the aftermarket intake system without a CARB sticker, salesperson became defensive. When challenged about the aftermarket paint job, salesperson understated that as a "minor accident, where the body shop did not do a good job matching the color, no big deal." When i test drove the car, i was told i couldn't take it to the highway because they didn't havea dealer plate for the vehicle. Overall, the experience wasn't shaddy, high pressure sales tactic was employed. Not a pleasant experience.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from LAKE ELSINORE CA |

WAS LOOKING TO PURCHASE AN AUDI A4. FOUND THIS DEALERSHIP ONLINE. SPOKE TO RAUL CARDENAS OVER THE PHONE AND VERY GOOD SERVICE I DROVE 40 MILES FROM LAKE ELSINORE TO ANAHEIM. WHEN I ARRIVED RAUL ALREADY HAD THE CAR READY FOR ME DRIVE. LOVED THE CAR AND PURCHASED IT. VERY FAST EASY AND RELIABLE SERVICE. NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUALITY USED VEHICLE I WOULD RECOMMEND IT 100 PERCENT. ASK FOR RAUL CARDENAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY

Fantastic service

by from orange ca |

great customer service i bought my first car at ace motors the sales man name was Jose very respectfull helped me with everything i would totally recommend them :)

Easy to work with - good cust. service - polite

by from Las Vegas |

Outstanding experience dealing with Ace Motors. At first I was apprehensive about driving from so far away, but they had exactly what I wanted (Ford F-150 FX4) and Jake walked me through the whole truck with me over the phone... I asked about everything on the trucks condition, tires, scratches, stains or rips in the interior, lights, gauges, leaks, etc. Jake assured me that I would really like the truck and wouldn't be disappointed if I made the "trip" over there... It was a three hour drive and I dropped the fam off at Disney expecting this to be an all day process but their manager had all the paperwork already set up for me when I arrived. The whole process was less than an hour and I was able to spend the rest of the day at Mickey's house. Couldn't have asked for anything more from those guys at Ace. Nice dealership - Professional etiquette - Friendly staff

Auto inquiry on possible buy

by from Post Falls ID formealy of Anaheim Hills |

Very helpful car was not going to be available in 1 week.

gret customer service

by from garden grove |

ace motors is the best place to buy your next purchase.

Good customer services

by from Anaheim ca |

I fine my dream car, clean facilities Excellent in customer services, thanks

great customer service an clean facilities

by from garden grove |

I was looking to by my next car. came to ace motors an it was so eazy tobuy.