7th Ave Auto Sales

7th Ave Auto Sales

4750 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013

Used 888-447-6235

BEST CARS @ BEST PRICES !!

Great place to get a vehicle!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I recently puchased a car (volkswagen passat) from Tim and Boris, they are both very friendly and helpful! great customer service, i did not feel pressured to buy a vehicle like some dealerships do, i also have very bad credit and did not think i would be able to get into vehicle but tim worked with me and helped me into a great reliable car with no problems, the car runs great!! i would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice reliable car for a very good price, its not a shady dealership like some places i've been to, i'm glad i went with here to find a vehicle and will come back for another vechicle, i recommeded this place to all my friends and family.

February 6, 2013

Hey Peyton, thank you for you feedback. We are happy that you are happy with your deal and a purchase. Come see us with any future car purchases or questions. Enjoy your vehicle :)

1998 Mercedes Benz C230

by from Mesa, AZ |

I was very impressed with Tim, the cars and the process. The delivery was an added bonus.

One Happy Customer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I did my research before visiting the dealer, I searched inventory, called the dealer and confirmed the information I read, decided to visit and I sat with Boris and he was very straight forward, Honest, funny & professional about my situation, I am very pleased with my experience with Boris & Tim and the staff there. These guys know how to treat their clients and will definitely refer them. I appreciate absolutely everything that was done to help me. Thank you Guys for a job well done, keep it up! :)

August 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, pleasure to do business with you. Come back to us with any questions anytime!! We are happy to have you as our customer. :)

Great customer service!

by from Avondale |

my wife and I were looking for a Volvo and we found the one we wanted. A Volvo v70 wagon! Boris and Tim are great and repaired what needed to be repaired at the appropriate time. Awesome customer service.

very professional service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I dont have enough words of explaining how pleased I was dealing with these guys; clean, neat, straightforward and very professional. Very much recommended.

I recommend

by from Phoenix, AZ |

It was a real pleasure working with Timmy. He made the experience of finding the right fit for me as easy as it could have been. He is the man to negotiate with, gives reasonable prices and doesn't try to rip you off, extremely helpful with his guidance and assistance. Definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends.

February 8, 2013

Thanks Jason for the feedback. Appreciate your business, please refer us to your friends and family, we will gladly assist them and give a good deal. :)

returned for the second purchase

by from Phoenix, Az |

My son turned 18 and wanted a car for his birthday gift. Since I already bought Lexus for my daughter last year with a great success from this dealership, I knew where to go and look for a good quality pre-owned car. Nerik and Tim, the owners, remembered me from our previous deal and showed me an incredible service as before. In general, great value for the money spent with no hassle. (got one more Lexus GS)

Great purchase and great experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I greatly recommend going to this dealership if you are looking for a good preowned car. These guys make sure to keep their cars in amazing condition, more over all cars come with a carfax and emission test.I had a pleasure dealing with Tim, he was a very straight forward and honest young man. Over all very welcoming and friendly people. Highly recommended.

December 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us as we strive for the better everyday. Looking forward to seeing you again for your next car purchase! Thanks again for the positive feedback.

No trasmmision in 3 hours of purchase

by from Tempe |

PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRASMISSION WENT ON THE BMW I PURCHASED AFTER THREATING TO SUE THEY REFUNDED ME !!

November 30, 2012

Hi there Rick Jones, I have no recall of you ever stopping by our dealership and any of your described story happening with us, so its either a) your making this whole thing up or b) you got the wrong dealership. We never sell broken cars especially with bad transmission, because we give warranty on engine and transmission for 15 days of purchase date. However, even if we do sell a car and something goes wrong with it as major as transmission, we don?t argue and repair or refund the money right away. We always take care of our cars and our clients. All of our cars are road tested and mechanically inspected by one of the best mechanic shops in Phoenix.

Don't waste your time here

by from Gilbert |

They sell broken cars double check everything with them and charge outrages bank fees and both time an Boris make up things as they go along ....

December 1, 2012

We appreciate your feedback, are really sorry for the impression that you got that we sell broken cars. However we never sell broken cars, we fix all of our cars and make sure that every client is happy with us and the car that they purchase. As far as bank fees go, that does not depend on us, it all depends on clients credit score and down payment. Once again sorry that you have had a bad experience with us and Boris. Thank you for the feedback as it will help us improve our customer service.

BEST DEALESHIP TO GO TO!!

by from Glendale AZ |

Very friendly people, no up sale, all prices are accurate. Haggle free environment. Enjoyed my buying experience from these guys. Much recommended!

October 25, 2012

Thank you very much for your rating!! Very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for the car purchase.