7th Ave Auto Sales

4750 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013

Used 888-447-6235 Used888-447-6235

BEST CARS @ BEST PRICES !!

2005 350Z Roadster Enthusiast - LOVE THIS DEALER!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This buying process was flawless! Tim is such a nice person to deal with and he is not the "used car" salesman type. There are no high pressure sales. He treats you like an actual human being instead of a meal ticket. He got me financed very quickly (my credit is less than stellar). I high recommend doing the online financing application. He called me within hours telling me I was approved from my 2005 350z Roadster Enthusiast. Now for the car! What an amazing, amazing vehicle! I am in love! It was as described in the online ad and needs very little work. It's used so there are so minor cosmetic issues on the inside (my hubby and I are perfectionists) but we are taking care of those this weekend. This car will look like new! It runs like a dream. In fact it is my dream car and I am still pinching myself that I got it and it's so incredible. Amazing dealer, flawless purchase and what a car!!!

August 26, 2015

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK. HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN IN FUTURE VEHICLE PURCHASES.

Good service

by from Arizona |

I was looking for a specific car. These guys had it. They stayed late so that we could make the sale and I could drive it home that day. After purchase I took it to a Nissan dealership for a thorough inspection and they said it was perfectly clean. Since then I have driven this car across the country with no problems. I got a good car at a fair price.

Great Services

by from Phoenix,AZ |

I walked on to the lot and automatically received Great customer service. I had my eyes on one car when intiially arriving I received great service by the salesperson who assisted me with getting me into the car I really wanted. I had financed a 2008 VW Jetta they did everything to get me approved for the car. The customer service was great here and they are willing to work with you. i would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a nice car with great quality to this lot. I was also given a 6 month warranty with my purchase of the vehicle. I have so far recommeneded 2 people to this dealership thank you 7th Ave auto for giving me a chance I really appreciated the service I received.

June 28, 2015

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP AND PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE. ENJOY YOUR CAR.

1998 Mercedes Benz C230

by from Mesa, AZ |

I was very impressed with Tim, the cars and the process. The delivery was an added bonus.

One Happy Customer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I did my research before visiting the dealer, I searched inventory, called the dealer and confirmed the information I read, decided to visit and I sat with Boris and he was very straight forward, Honest, funny & professional about my situation, I am very pleased with my experience with Boris & Tim and the staff there. These guys know how to treat their clients and will definitely refer them. I appreciate absolutely everything that was done to help me. Thank you Guys for a job well done, keep it up! :)

August 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, pleasure to do business with you. Come back to us with any questions anytime!! We are happy to have you as our customer. :)

Great customer service!

by from Avondale |

my wife and I were looking for a Volvo and we found the one we wanted. A Volvo v70 wagon! Boris and Tim are great and repaired what needed to be repaired at the appropriate time. Awesome customer service.

very professional service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I dont have enough words of explaining how pleased I was dealing with these guys; clean, neat, straightforward and very professional. Very much recommended.

Great place to get a vehicle!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I recently puchased a car (volkswagen passat) from Tim and Boris, they are both very friendly and helpful! great customer service, i did not feel pressured to buy a vehicle like some dealerships do, i also have very bad credit and did not think i would be able to get into vehicle but tim worked with me and helped me into a great reliable car with no problems, the car runs great!! i would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice reliable car for a very good price, its not a shady dealership like some places i've been to, i'm glad i went with here to find a vehicle and will come back for another vechicle, i recommeded this place to all my friends and family.

February 8, 2013

Hey Peyton, thank you for you feedback. We are happy that you are happy with your deal and a purchase. Come see us with any future car purchases or questions. Enjoy your vehicle :)

I recommend

by from Phoenix, AZ |

It was a real pleasure working with Timmy. He made the experience of finding the right fit for me as easy as it could have been. He is the man to negotiate with, gives reasonable prices and doesn't try to rip you off, extremely helpful with his guidance and assistance. Definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends.

February 8, 2013

Thanks Jason for the feedback. Appreciate your business, please refer us to your friends and family, we will gladly assist them and give a good deal. :)

returned for the second purchase

by from Phoenix, Az |

My son turned 18 and wanted a car for his birthday gift. Since I already bought Lexus for my daughter last year with a great success from this dealership, I knew where to go and look for a good quality pre-owned car. Nerik and Tim, the owners, remembered me from our previous deal and showed me an incredible service as before. In general, great value for the money spent with no hassle. (got one more Lexus GS)