Midway Auto Center

3737 Beverly Bvld, Los Angeles, CA 90004

Used 877-492-6046

Please call and ask for the Internet Sales Department 213-385-1411

Horrible experience - stay away

by from los angeles, ca |

I had a horrible experience with Midway auto center. Would not recommend to anyone buying from this place. I bought a car from them a few months back - cash purchase. I thought everything went smoothly until I found out that they had a hold on the title of the car, which did not make any sense because this was a cash purchase!!!!!! After multiple phone calls/messages, false promises from Tunde and lack of follow through, they finally got the lien released. This happened after multiple multiple phone calls, messages and stress. I was promised that I would receive the title in 4 weeks, but surprise surprise I did not hear from them at all for 5 weeks. I called them again and again. Tunde told me that they have already requested the DMV for the title, but when I called the DMV, I was told that they have received no paperwork from the dealer!!! Tunde told me he would follow up, but there was no follow through from him at all. What a horrible experience. Stay away

Excellent Service

by from Montebello |

Our saleman Rafael was very helpful and made the whole experience easy. He delivered everything he promised. I will definately purchase another car from them when I am ready. Got a good deal too.

Midway Auto Center responded to this review

May 8, 2012

Thank you for the great feedback! I hope you're enjoying your Lexus SUV! If at any point I can provide additional service, please don't hesitate to contact me. Rafael. Midway Auto Center greatly appreciates your business and your comments.

Great Service

by from Montebello |

I was impressed!! Rafael, our salesman made promises and he kept his word. He went out of his way to make my mother happy, and she is not easy to please. I will definately go back to him when I am ready to buy another car. Great Service

Midway Auto Center responded to this review

May 8, 2012

Thank you for the great feedback! I appreciate the positive comments. It was my pleasure helping your mom find the right car at the right price. Once again Thank You. Rafael. Midway Auto Center.