Poulin Auto Sales of South Burlington

1795 Shelburne Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

by from Jericho, Vermont |

I have known Derek for sometime now. He is a great people person. He does well at is job and explains issues in a way so people understand. A+++++

Great customer service!

by from Burlington, VT |

Dealing with Danielle Roberts, over the phone, was comforting and she was able to deal with my concerns. Her level of professionalism and respect are characteristics that come to my mind. I am quite satisfied with the experience I had with Danielle. I enjoyed working with Danielle, as she was able to answer all my questions and get me through the process without any issues. Great customer service.

Best Experience Ever

by from Claremont, nh |

here isn't enough kind words to describe Celeste really she is just so easy to work with. She is very upfront and honest. It was the very best car buying experience I have ever had. I will most definitely go back to see her for all of my future purchase's. Thank you so much for everything Celeste.

Highly Recommend!

by from Essex Junction, VT |

I had just walked out of a dealership down the street after having a terrible experience. I walked in and knew right off I was going to like their business since I was greeted by 3 adorable dogs. I told them exactly what I was looking for, made an appointment for the next day where I met with Ryan and drove a car home to test drive and think over. The next day I spent only about 3 hours total and it was done- the car was mine and the paperwork was signed. They were able to work with the price and monthly payment for me as much as they could and I walked out a very happy customer. The best part about my experience was that I was able to laugh and joke with them- not at all the experience I had at the previous dealership. They were very personable and friendly. I have already recommended friends and coworkers to Poulin Auto and I will definitely be going back!

I had a great experience at Poulins

by from Burlington, VT |

I bought a 2008 Chevy Impala from Poulins about a month ago. Jake was my sales guy and he was awesome, and so was everyone else there. I love my car, and Im so thankful that I went to Poulins. Like I said, everyone was helpful and Kyle the finance manger was very knowledgable and really took his time to explain everything to me---and my deal was not icing on the cake. They really worked with me on what my best option was, and now I have a car that is perfect for me. Thanks Jake for the McDonalds and the ride :-)!

Great place to do business

by from Essex, VT |

My wife and I had been searching for a couple of specific makes and models and stumbled across a match through this dealership. We made an inquiry and from the time we arrived at the dealership until the time we left we felt nothing but comfortable. The salesman was laid back, and they were very easy to negotiate and deal with. Truly one of the best car buying experiences we have encountered.

December 7, 2012

That is our Goal, Joseph! We're glad you had a wonderful experience! Please come back and see us anytime!

After Sale Customer Service

by from Waterbury, VT |

I purchased a 2010 Forester in May 2012, I received a recall letter from Subaru and contacted Poulin's they offered to schedule my vehicle at the local Subaru dealership and give me a loaner while I had my car repaired.

Great service

by from Windsor VT |

Fixed it right the first time. Very helpful and understanding.

November 19, 2012

I'm glad we could be of assistance to you, Jacob! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Very Happy

by from Vermont |

I just want to say that the people at Poulin Auto worked hard for me to get this vehicle and when they say they honor their warranty they do. I spent all day there for them to fix my brakes and they are wonderful. I want to thank Chris Sartelle and Khris Poulin for all the great work they did for me to get my car. I will reccomend any one to them in a heart beat. AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING A GIRLS DREAM COME TRUE...............

November 19, 2012

Thank you Sharon! We try hard to stand by our word and I'm glad we could help assist you. Please come and visit anytime!

GREAT SERVICE

by from BURLINGTON VT |

WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME! THEY FIXED IT RIGHT THE 1ST TIME.