Poulin Auto Sales of South Burlington

Used 866-317-0215

Built On Commitment!

Very Happy

by from Vermont |

I just want to say that the people at Poulin Auto worked hard for me to get this vehicle and when they say they honor their warranty they do. I spent all day there for them to fix my brakes and they are wonderful. I want to thank Chris Sartelle and Khris Poulin for all the great work they did for me to get my car. I will reccomend any one to them in a heart beat. AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING A GIRLS DREAM COME TRUE...............

November 19, 2012

Thank you Sharon! We try hard to stand by our word and I'm glad we could help assist you. Please come and visit anytime!

I had a great experience at Poulins

by from Burlington, VT |

I bought a 2008 Chevy Impala from Poulins about a month ago. Jake was my sales guy and he was awesome, and so was everyone else there. I love my car, and Im so thankful that I went to Poulins. Like I said, everyone was helpful and Kyle the finance manger was very knowledgable and really took his time to explain everything to me---and my deal was not icing on the cake. They really worked with me on what my best option was, and now I have a car that is perfect for me. Thanks Jake for the McDonalds and the ride :-)!

Great place to do business

by from Essex, VT |

My wife and I had been searching for a couple of specific makes and models and stumbled across a match through this dealership. We made an inquiry and from the time we arrived at the dealership until the time we left we felt nothing but comfortable. The salesman was laid back, and they were very easy to negotiate and deal with. Truly one of the best car buying experiences we have encountered.

December 7, 2012

That is our Goal, Joseph! We're glad you had a wonderful experience! Please come back and see us anytime!

After Sale Customer Service

by from Waterbury, VT |

I purchased a 2010 Forester in May 2012, I received a recall letter from Subaru and contacted Poulin's they offered to schedule my vehicle at the local Subaru dealership and give me a loaner while I had my car repaired.

Great service

by from Windsor VT |

Fixed it right the first time. Very helpful and understanding.

November 19, 2012

I'm glad we could be of assistance to you, Jacob! We look forward to seeing you soon.

GREAT SERVICE

by from BURLINGTON VT |

WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME! THEY FIXED IT RIGHT THE 1ST TIME.