Safeen Motors

Used 888-259-7026

EZ FINANCING AVAILABLE! www.safeenmotors.com

Awesome buying experience!

by from Red Oak Tx. |

Amazing buying experience! They were so helpful and kind! No pressure at all. So willing to assist! Trust me if they helped me they can help anyone! Truly a God sent. Chris is awesome!

customer service

by from dallas tx |

I was refered by my co - worker and i didnt know what to expect i can say it was Long process but car buying is a process always but i can say Chris Deleon was great he was not rude and anwered all i questions I can say my husband and i are so blessed

Best dealership ever!

by from Dallas,Tx. |

Best used car dealership ever! Customer service was great Chris was very polite and communicated well with all the necessary things on buying a car, an the facility was clean an comfortable thru the entire buying process. Thanks Safeen Motors!

Car buying made easy

by from Waxahachie TX |

Buying a car is not my favorite thing. Safeen motors made the whole process so much easier than I have ever experienced. They had exactly the car we wanted. Great staff all the way around. Richard was great. No high pressure here. No fast talking pushy salesmen like I have experienced other places. Everyone was very straightforward. Definitely changed my mind about the whole car buying experience. We are very pleased with the our experience at Safeen motors. Thanks for making the car buying process so stress free. More dealerships should be this way.

Nice vehicles, helpful staff, will be back!

by from Allen, Texas |

Very helpful staff, Thank you for staying so late, we love our new Chevy Traverse. We will recommend Safeen Motors to our family and friends.

Thank You!

by from Plano, Tx |

Everyone told me that I couldn't get a car! That I had a bad credit, not so true! @ safeen motors, they were honest and they put me in a 2013 nissan sentra. I really like it, thanks for everything.

Great customer service

by from Denton, TX |

My husband and I drove by and liked the selection we saw from the road. The vehicle we were looking for was right out front. The staff was so nice and explained the way financing worked where we could understand it. We we're very impressed with the buying process. Great experience.

Honda Pilot

by from Plano, TX |

Very pleasant shopping experience. We love our new Pilot, and what a great price!!!. Deleon and Chris ,Thank you!

Great customer service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This review is overdue. I have been meaning to write a review for Safeen for some time now and I am happy to finally be doing it! I went in to look for a vehicle for my son and walked out with a car for myself as well. This is solely attributed to the staff at Safeen and particularly, Chris, he is awesome. It was the best car buying experience I've had. I have and will continue to recommend Safeen motors to my friends and family.

2013 Chevy Camaro Lady!

by from Arlington,Texas |

I really liked the process and the fact that there was no pressure to buy. I also really liked the test drive by myself without the sales man it made me feel comfortable in the vehicle,everywhere else we went, the sales people were just so pushy and pressuring us. Thank you for helping my daughter . So far, she's loving her Camaro!

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I recently went looking to purchase a vehicle. I filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy and knew I would have a high interest rate. I mentioned this to Safeen Motors and they said they would work with me. I knew the car I exactly wanted, there was no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I told them the money I had to put down and my max payment. I worked with Chris Deleon and Mahir Tovi, which both were amazing! There was no pressure and they actually listened to what I had to say. They did not try to get me into a car that was cheaper nor ever discuss that with me, like most dealerships. I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience in my life. Even though they are over an hour away I will buy from again and will recommend them to everyone I know. Oh, my interest rate was so low that I won't even have to refinance! I can't believe the rate they got me. I was floored, being I was just discharged in June. I bought a 2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR with only 28,000 miles and in perfect condition. That is another thing, they have really beautiful cars for low prices and low mileage.