Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-964-4531

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Good people

by from Washington, DC |

I was very impressed with the level or feeling of genuine honesty I got from Dennis. He told the truth about the vehicle and answered any questions I had. I would recommend any friend go to see him.

Non responsive when asking for pricing info

by from Broomall Pa |

Inquired about pricing twice ,, and received no replies

Great experience

by from Arlington VA |

I found a used vehicle on cars.com and contacted the dealership. Bill Lacey called me back almost right away. He went above and beyond what's normal for a car dealer. Both Bill and the dealership respected my time and my wishes; no hard-nose sales pitch, no sleazy tactics. I got a great car at a great price with minimal fuss. Definitely contact Bill if you're looking for a used vehicle at Koons.

Great WOW Price

by from Reston |

The WOW price for my 2014 Dodge Charge MAX was really WOW!!!!! Lawrence and the other employees was extremely helpful, friendly and straight forward without pressuring me in making my car decision. I told Lawrence of a car at another dealership (AWD MAX) which I liked and he said I see what I could do. He came back with offers for both cars. The AWD from another dealer was higher than I wanted to pay (percentage wise compare to the WOW price) but it was still less than the other dealership price so I when with the car on the lot. The WOW price is just to good to be true but it is. In my experience, be careful of prices on the internet and read the fine print. Some dealership include college and military discounts in their pricing. Koons does not, their price is for the average customer. My WOW price is an amazing value!!! If you are looking for new car start at the Koons and the WOW price. You wont be disappointed. Upon receiving the car, it was fully clean/washed and a full tank of gas. Lawrence went over the use all of the car options and made sure there was nothing more he could do for me before I left the dealership. I would highly recommend KOONS of Tysons Corner to anyone looking for a new car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Gainesville, VA |

We were on the search for a Jeep Compass for over a year-- we went to another dealership and ended up walking out because of their horrible service. We found Koons and within 12 hours of contacting them, we traded in 3 cars, test drove 3 new Jeeps and ended up with a 2013 Patriot. LOVE it! It's everything we wanted in the SUV. The sales team was kind, respectful, courteous and professional. No pressure, no gimmicks. They definitely Wowed us. I'd definitely recommend them for purchase if you want great pricing and great customer service.

Started off Great...went downhill

by from Sterlking, VA |

Experience started off well...ended up with someone driving off the lot with the car that I came in to buy...

Best Experience buying a car!!

by from Northern VA |

I had the best experience buying a car at this dealership. Employees were very polite, courteous and straightforward. They shared all the facts about the car which helped me in making a quick decision. They addressed all my concerns and questions about the car, for example, car was missing a manual and that was ordered right away. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I will certainly return for more business in the future.

February 26, 2012

Thank you very much.

Great staff and facilities

by from ROckville, MD |

The staff was very attentive, courteous, proactive, and expert. There was no pressure. The accommodations are very comfortable. The service team was very responsive and interested in my problems. The facilities are immaculate.

August 11, 2012

Easy to work with

by from Washington, DC area |

Bouoght a used Jeep Wrangler. Great to work with. Showed us all the "ins and outs" of the vehicle when we picked it up. Reasonable pricng. Nice people and would certainly return for service and another purchase. Good inventory from which to choose.

January 24, 2012

Thank You very much for your business.