Atlantic Motors llc

520 Watertown Ave, Waterbury, CT 06708

Used 866-980-2596 Used866-980-2596

On the Watertown border

great service lots of diesel trucks

by from Billings Metropolitan, Montana |

I purchased my son his 1st truck from atlantic a durmax chevy crew cab and im very satisfied and happy with my experience. After 2 weeks the glow plug module went bad i called them and they took care of the problem same day. From now on i will buy all my future vehicles from Atlantic and i recommend others to do too.

Very happy with my truck

by from watertown CT |

very happy with my truck i would always buy again and i recommend these guys to everyone

I LOVE MY NEW TRUCK

by from Wolcott CT |

Hello first off I want to say how much I love my new 2005 Ford F-350 that I bought from atlantic. I had the pleasure of being helped by this wonderful gentleman named Bob Dupis,(I hope that's how you spell last name) he was very informative , knew exactly what he was talking about which made me real comfortable while I was there. Bob made sure I had myself some coffee,I remember he worked the machine for me because I had no idea what I was doing :) he had no problem with showing the different trucks I was interested with, finally I found the one just right for me and my family. Right away he got the truck, showed me the bluetooth as the truck had an aftermarket navi unit and all the other helpful tips the truck comes with, after that he had the truck washed for me and made my whole purchase all the worth while. Thank you Bob for the extraordinary experience!! I will definitely recommend Atlantic Motors and Bob to friends and family.

Came here to simply test drive a few vehicles with

by from wolcott, ct |

Came here to simply test drive a few vehicles with my friend that is looking to buy a new truck. They did not pressure us at all at any step of the process. I arrived about 45 minutes earlier than my friend and browsed the outside and inside selection of trucks...not once did any salesman walk up to me to ask if I needed help. In one sense this was a good thing, but in another sense, if I was the one that was looking to buy the truck and had a question, it would have been a bad thing. It was also a little strange that none of the trucks had any prices on them, luckily you can look up their asking prices on their website, while walking around. In some instances you will see trucks on the lot that aren't on the website, and some that are on the website, but not on the lot. Don't panic, this is typical with all dealerships. I had pres-elected a truck for my friend to drive upon arrival and by the time the truck was ready my friend showed up. We both presented our driver license and a dealer plate was given to us to test drive the truck. We walked outside and upon inspection of the 1st truck, I noticed the front bumper had a large maybe 2 foot piece missing from the bottom section of it. The salesman does not go on any of the test drives with us. Following the test drive, we found the salesman and he said the bumper would be fixed by their service team if we were interested in the car. You can also put down a $500 deposit to hold any car while this process is being done. We then picked 2 additional cars to drive that were not damaged or wrecked thankfully and enjoyed driving them with no salesman since they were both manual trucks. Their schedule says they were open til 5 weekdays, but it's actually 7pm. They let us test drive vehicles until nearly 730 pm though which was cool. Upon the test drive we end up putting a deposit on the truck and picked it up the next day with the new bumper put on! Over all our experience was positive with these fellas. They seem to have what a lot of dealer do not and that is why we came to them.

Wouldn't Finance Me as I live in NJ

by from NEWTON,NJ |

Was told they would take my car in trade but then said sorry we don't finance you if you don't live in the area. After 40 years in the automotive industry they fit the stereotypical used car dealer

Atlantic Motors llc responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Dear DC51, as we spoke on the phone we told you that we take anything you have as far as automobile goes in a trade-in, unfortunately the banks we deal with finance only customers that are from CT, I did advise you over the phone that as a NJ resident you can get finance via your own bank and that we were going to send you all the paperwork necessary needed to help you with your loan process. It is not my choice to not finance you, it is the banks who make those decisions.

The best dealer in CT for diesel trucks

by from plainville, ct |

These people are the best they have lots of diesel trucks quality trucks for a really good price. If your looking to buy this dealership is #1 in CT for trucks

they financed me with BAD credit

by from milford, CT |

i purchased a nice ford f350 i had a bad credit and eddie approved me with no problems and made the process easy these guys are the best thank you and god bless!!!!!!

very honest and trustworthy dealership

by from Bath Maine |

I bought my first truck and i love it tim gave me an exellent deal and all the money for my trade in i would highly recommend this dealer to everyone

Out of State buying experience

by from Black River Falls, WI |

The positive: My car was purchased unseen and I depended on the on-line description. This car was shipped to my state and arrived in great condition. Everything about the car was true as described and I am very pleased with the purchase. The not so great: This dealership needs to drastically improve customer communication via phone and e-mail. My car purchasing experience was very stressful, as I need a bit more communication. I actually spent many hours trying to determine if this place was a "fraud" as the experience was so odd. They are not fraudulent...they just need to really improve customer service.

TOP DIESEL DEALER IN CT

by from albany NY |

#1 dealer for diesel trucks in CT i highly recommend these people are honest and trustworthy