Berry Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1971 E Hwy 31 @ IH-45, Corsicana, TX 75110

New 888-484-0929
Used 888-418-0404
Service 888-466-1862

45 minutes or less from downtown Dallas!!!

My Kind Of Folks !

by from Longview, Tx |

There is not enough good things to say about these folks. They are the most courteous, thoughtful, and professional group I have had the pleasure of dealing with in my 52 years on God's good earth. I want to single out Jim Watterson and give him the "atta boy" he deserves. I was looking on the internet at pre-owned trucks and he had a GM product that I was interested in. I drove from two hours away because I not only liked the vehicle but mainly because of the way he made me feel comfortable...even on the phone. I was truly interested in meeting him and was not disappointed. It was refreshing to deal with folks that think customer service comes before their smart phones and facebook. The whole experience from the first call to driving the truck off the lot was very satisfying. I want to go as far as saying that the whole crew made us feel comfortable and would advise anyone reading this to not buy.... till you give these folks a try. F.B.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Mr.Beene !!

Katy Conner

by from Fairfield, Texas |

My husband and I stop in to look at a few new Ram 1500's. We werent 100% set on buying one at the time, until we started talk with Josh about some of the diffrent packages that Ram has to offer. Josh was very professional,informative and very energetic! He made the entire experience an easy one for us. Vince , the Sales manager was a joy to work with also! He didnt pressure us, and we didnt play any "back and forth" games, which we were very impressed with!!! I recommand these guys to everyone!!!

July 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words.

Katy Conner

by from Fairfield, Texas |

Best car buying experience Ive ever had!!! Josh was so patient and very professional. Vince and Josh made the process a cake walk!! We will be Berry customers for years to come!!!

July 17, 2014

Great experience with you folks.

Amazing Customer Service!!

by from Fairfield, Texas |

I bought a 2014 Ram from Josh Owens! He was very energetic, and understanding of my needs and wants! He made the car buying experience a fun one! Vince the sales manager also worked with us, and did an amanzing job on helping up understand GAP and warranty! We will definitely be back!!!

July 15, 2014

We look forward to having you back. It was a pleasure working with you.

Super Sales Department, TERRIBLE Service!

by from Corsicana, Texas |

The sales department and sales people are great! It was the easiest transaction I have ever had purchasing a car. BEWARE of the service department. They treat you like you are worthless. I had to have a new transmission put in a two year old suv. They kept my car a full week and would not give me a loaner car. Basically, I was told "sorry we don't cover that." They tried to get us to pay for "updates" on the radio that was not working also. They threw that in and said they were doing us a "favor". They also had to repair the malfunction light on the dash. My husband when to get it and the part for the malfunction light took five minutes to put on and charged us 150.00. After picking up the car the radio was still not working and wanted us to bring it back in later. When asked how long this time, they could not give me an answer. I was told they fixed 2 out of three problems, by the service manager. When driving off and driving the car the whole next day, the transmission was still not fixed. My husband took the car and traded it off. This was our second time to visit the service department and both times was a bad experience. The dealership itself is a nice place. There needs to be major changes in their service department.

Best Jeep

by from Corsicana, TXt |

Thank You guys to help me and my parent to get a Jeep. I love the Jeep that my parent bought for me. If you are looking for a good Jeep go to Berry they well help you.

April 7, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words Ms.Soto

Job Well Done!

by from Kerens, TX |

From sales to financing the crew at Berry made this an easy car buying experience. Biscuit was a very helpful salesman, Phil Posey made the financing and paperwork smooth and painless, and Mr. Berry made me feel welcome as always! My family has bought several vehicles from this dealership and have never had any complaint. Thanks again!

February 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Ms.Scot .

2014 Dodge Journey

by from Corsicana |

Roger served us and everything was great. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends

January 27, 2014

highly recommend

by from Groesbeck Texas |

Great experience buying our 2014 Dodge Ram with Jim Watterson, from first contact to signing the deal. All of our expectations were met and they also went above and beyond to work within our hectic schedules. WE received a personal thank you from Mr. Berry himself. If the service and follow up is as good as the purchase this may well be the ultimate dealership.

January 15, 2014

Thank you Mrs. Joyner !! We hope you are enjoying your new truck :O)

Greatest People in Texas!

by from Corsicana, TX |

Berry's has the most friendly people no matter what dept you go to. Jim Watterson is the best saleman I have ever delt with. The Service department are always friendly and soon as you drive up, someone is out to meet you. Very friendly! Mr. Berry always remembers who you are and always wanting to make your wait enjoyable. Phil in the fiance department goes beyound means to get you fianaced. Super friendly. The best part...my dog is welcomed there too!!! that is important to dog lovers!!!

January 13, 2014

Thank you Ms.Kirk !! We love it when your dog Sweetie comes in to see us .

jim watterson salesman at berry chrysler corsicana

by from hubbard tx |

im repeat customer with berry Chrysler n repeat with jim Watterson wouldn't go anywhere else...great salesman n friend.

January 7, 2014

Thank you for the review Maners family :O)