Toliver RAM

1971 E Hwy 31 @ IH-45, Corsicana, TX 75110

New 888-484-0929
Used 888-418-0404
Service 888-466-1862

45 minutes or less from downtown Dallas!!!

My Kind Of Folks !

by from Longview, Tx |

There is not enough good things to say about these folks. They are the most courteous, thoughtful, and professional group I have had the pleasure of dealing with in my 52 years on God's good earth. I want to single out Jim Watterson and give him the "atta boy" he deserves. I was looking on the internet at pre-owned trucks and he had a GM product that I was interested in. I drove from two hours away because I not only liked the vehicle but mainly because of the way he made me feel comfortable...even on the phone. I was truly interested in meeting him and was not disappointed. It was refreshing to deal with folks that think customer service comes before their smart phones and facebook. The whole experience from the first call to driving the truck off the lot was very satisfying. I want to go as far as saying that the whole crew made us feel comfortable and would advise anyone reading this to not buy.... till you give these folks a try. F.B.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Mr.Beene !!

Happy with my car

by from Dalas Texas |

I am very pleased with Berry Chrysler Dodge. They got me into a brand new charger with no money down. Thank you to Marcus Jones my salesman and Vincenzo Marchiondo. Berry's really makes you feel like family.Thank you Berry's Chrysler Dodge.

December 30, 2014

Thank you for this five star review LaCrecia. We really do value our customers and enjoy creating long-lasting relationships. We hope that you are enjoying your new Charger. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Mr.Horton

by from Marlin, Texas |

I would like to Thank Mr.Marcus for his kindness in helping me purchase a Ram Truck.

December 23, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ram. We hope that you are enjoying it. We will pass this review along to Mr. Marcus- he is a great guy. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

FAST FRIENDLY...

by from MEXIA,TX. |

MY EXPIERENCE AT BERRYS CHRYSTLER WAS VERY GOOD. MARCUS JONES AND VINCZENO WERE VERY ATTENTIVE AND WORKED HARD FOR ME. I APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DONE FOR ME. HEY YOU GUYS I AM ENJOYING MY JETTAżż THANKS AGAIN!!

December 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are so happy that Marcus and Vinczeno were able to find you a car that you love. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Love my new charger

by from Corsicana,Texas |

Marcus jones was great. He helped me get into my dream car a dodge charger. Thank you also to Michelle Watterson the general manager.When you're looking for a new or used car I recommend Berry Chrysler. The service is outstanding and they make you feel like family. Thank you, from Diane Coleman

December 3, 2014

Hi Diane. Congratulations on your new Dodge Charger. Marcus and Michelle are great at helping our customers find the car of their dreams. We truly do enjoy establishing long lasting relationships with all of our customers. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

A Great Compamy

by from Corsicana TX |

The whole team made my family and I feel so welcome, Marcus Jones my salesman and, Michelle Watterson the GM made sure I was happy with My Ford well after buying my Truck. So thanks guys, From the Deckard Family

December 2, 2014

Hi Jeremy. We hope that you and your family are still loving your truck. Glad to hear that Marcus and Michelle took such great care of you. Our customers are very important to us and we truly appreciate your business and this five star review.

Overall Positive Experience!

by from Vidor, TX |

Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The sales staff worked very hard to get us into the car, especially our sales consultant, Roger Sierra and Mr. Posey, the finance manager. Our only problem came with difficulties with the keys to the new vehicle. First of all, the keys had been misplaced so we couldn't even test drive the vehicle that day. We had to wait for them to get a new key with remote made. Most vehicles come with a spare so we felt that we should have gotten that free since they had lost the key in the first place. The best deal they could do was a discounted rate for just the key with chip but no remote without paying a large amount. Otherwise, they serviced the car, washed it for us and made sure all inspections were in order.

November 26, 2014

Hello Melody. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We wish that everything could have gone a little smoother with your purchase, but we are glad you got a vehicle that you enjoy. Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great dealership and Great Customer Service

by from Corsicana, Texas 75110 |

My experience with Berry Chrysler was great! Thank you Marcus Jones and Mrs. Watterson for taking the time out of your busy Schedule to help me find the perfect car for me. I love me New Chrysler 200 Unlimited. I really appreciate all of your hard work and help. If you are looking for a new or used car stop by Corsicana Berry Chrysler and ask for Marcus Jones. He will help you find that perfect ride you have been looking for. Marcus Jones e-mail is mjones@berryautos.com or you can give him a car at 903-654-3111. Thank you very much Marcus Jones! Keep up the good work and God Bless.

November 25, 2014

Hello Karmon. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Marcus took such great care of you. Congratulations on your new Chrysler 200- they are great cars. We appreciate your business and your recommendation. We hope to work with you more in the future.

great dealership all the way around

by from louisiana |

cant say enough drove from central Louisiana to buy dodge ram pickup because of the really good price. was supposed to be their around 6 pm but didn't get there till about 7 pm they were still there to make deal happen , from trade in through the whole process. I just want to say the salesman roger sierra was really great through the whole process , top notch . they are definitely worth the drive .

November 19, 2014

Hello Stephen. We are so glad that you made the drive down here to Berry Chrysler. It was a pleasure helping you find your new Ram. We hope that you are enjoying it. Thank you for recognizing Roger. He is a huge asset to our team. We are always here if you need anything. Thank you for your business and this five star review. We hope to work with you again someday.

Steven L. Jessup

by from Corsicana, Texas |

This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased from Mr. Lynn Berry, and the third vehicle from his own Chrysler dealership. I desired a mid-size program car, comparable to my 2004 Dodge Stratus to be traded-in, and I am satisfied with the Chrysler 200 shown to me. I have done business with Mr. Berry for 31 years, and I am impressed with his organization's straight-forwardness and low-pressure, which has empwered me to make good decisons regarding my vehicle. From Debbie Riggs to Damien Melton to Jim Watterson to Brandy Vasquez to Marcus Jones to Phil Posey, they made my buying experience Saturday November 8, 2014 a positive one. My experience did take five hours. Damien Melton has been available to answer my questions and to demonstrate the operatation on my purchased Chrysler 200. My previous two vehicles have followed the Chrsyler maintenance plan and the repairs have been satisfactory. I have never been stranded on the roadside. Berry Chrysler stands upon Christian character and value.

November 18, 2014

Hello Steve. We can't thank you enough for your business and the continued support you have given us throughout the years. It is such a pleasure to develop strong relationships with our customers. Customer service truly is a top priority for all of our staff here at Berry Chrysler. We are very lucky to have the amazing people working here that we do. We know that they will each appreciate the shout out that you have given them. As always, we look forward to your next visit.

Great Service!

by from Corsicana,TX |

Being young with no credit, they made it happen! Great customer service and the atmosphere is awesome! They are all very friendly from the minute you walk in. I would highly recommend going to Berry for your new or used vehicle. Satisfied 100%!!! Great help from Marcus Jones and Vincenzo Marchiondo! =))))

October 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this five star review Erika. We have a great staff here at Berry Chrysler and we are happy to hear that Marcus and Vincenzo took such great care of you. Thank you for your business. We hope to work with you again in the future.