Auto One

Auto One

610 N Collins St, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 877-245-1693

Easy Financing with Simple Terms! We can get you financed with one of our lenders! Send us an inquiry.

Jesus Martinez

by from Frisco Texas |

i would like to take this time to give a review concerning the vehicle I purchased from Auto One. The personnel that work at this company are very professional and always willing to satisfy the customer/customers. I have purchased two vehicles from Auto One in the last three months and I am completely satisfied. Mr. Martinez, supervisor and co-workers are again very professional. v/r isiah Gines

Auto One responded to this review

December 20, 2013

Isiah, thank you so much for taking a few minutes out of your day to leave a few kind words about your experience with us. We appreciate your repeat business and are very happy that we were able to help you with both vehicles. Please make sure that we are your first stop if you ever need another vehicle. Safe travels on your upcoming trip!

Auto One TX is an awesome dealership!

by from Arlington, TX |

I purchased a 2011 Chrysler 200 from Auto One TX. Jose was an excellent salesperson and very helpful. Nina processed my paperwork and had me in and out in now time. I am very pleased with my car buying experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone needed a car.

good customer service by alex

by from dallas tx |

got me a good 2009 tahoe good price good condition they were very helpfull i think i would be buying my next car after this, here and recommending poeple to them

Auto One is the Greatest

by from Arlington, Tx |

I rate Auto one #1 the staff is great and friendly they worked hard and fast to get me approved. I went in right before closing and talk to Alex and told him what I was looking for by the next morning Alex had called and said I was approved. As I went down to Auto one to get my 2012 Dodge Charger thanks to Nina for her great help in handling the paper work where I was in and out in 30 minutes. Auto One is the best in customer service, quality buying process, and friendly staff for taking care of my needs without the hassle. Thank you again Nina and Alex!

William is fantastic

by from Dallas tx |

Auto one was my first stop and last stop.Mr. Williams was a excellent salesman i would recommend him to everybody i know that needs a car.

Great customer service

by from Frisco, Tx |

Great customer service, William was great, really worked with us to help us get a quality car we wanted for a good price. Will do business here from now on.

Autone car lot.

by from Arlington Texas |

Auto one car lot was unable to find me a lender.They didn't seem to interested in my credit nor my business.l was wanting to purchase a truck, but was unable to.I ended up going to another dealer and getting a 4×4 Dodge Hemi¿real sweet deal.Thanks for not helping me.

Auto One responded to this review

March 19, 2015

Steve, Thank you for considering us when you were in the market for a vehicle. We are not able to get everyone approved though we do work very hard to make sure that we try everything for our customers. We are happy to hear that you were able to find what you wanted. Please consider us in the future if you are interested in another vehicle. Thank you.

Integrity and Honesty

by from Fort Worth |

Auto One, In having walk in cold off the street I am beyond pleased with my experience. Having Honorably served my country it is few and far between that I find a group or corporate entity that makes having fought for this country truly an honor. With regards J.Campbell USN MT (Ret)

Great Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

the experience at Auto One was one of ht easiest car buying process ever thanks a lot Lamarcus for this nice Honda Accord

Excellent service, great customer service

by from Arlington, Tx |

Excellent service, quick and easy buying process. A++++++ overall satisfaction

Awesome Service!

by from Desoto Tx |

I was looking to purchase my dream car and they made it happen...2007 Corvette! I told them what my situation was and it was very challenging and they went to work for me to find the best loan and it was numerous of options. William (sales rep) told me he will work hard for me to get it done and he made it happen. The sales manager worked hard for me as well. He explained the options that i have (financing) and most of all had numerous of options and didn't go with the first one just to get the sale. He made sure I had the best rate and that was very important. The whole staff was very friendly! I will come back to buy if i need a car and i will refer potential car buyers to them.