Kosher Motors

Used 888-288-7395

Car Buying with Peace of Mind

salesman

by from MIRAMAR FL |

I was shopping online for new car and I came across Kosher Motors Wow! with all honesty the service was great especially Antoine Godefroy. I am so excited. I got financed in minutes. Thank you so much for your help. I recommend Kosher Motors to everyone with credit issues looking for reliable transportation.

July 28, 2014

Hello L Cadet We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback. Antoine and Our sales team takes their job very seriously and will be there when you need our assistance; I will make sure that Antoine is aware of this feedback. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Great Dealership! just got my second car!

by from Hollywood FL |

Great and honest staff willing to go the extra mile to make the customer happy. Very nice quality cars. This is my second car from Kosher Motors and i am extremely satisfied with the quality and service. Thank you Arie for an amazing experience

July 25, 2014

Dear Ahron Your nice comments and your loyalty are well appreciated and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service; we also spend a lot of effort to maintain our facility always on top level. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Great car buying experiance

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Had a great experience working with Antoine Godefroy. If you are looking for a used car he is the guy that can help you.

July 28, 2014

Hello Wayne L We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback. Antoine and Our sales team takes their job very seriously and will be there when you need our assistance; I will make sure that Antoine is aware of this feedback. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Completely Satisfied Customer/ First Time Buyer

by from 3280 nw 208th st miami gardens, fl 33056 |

The sales agent Antoine Godefroy was excellent on helping me select the right car. He understood what I needed and helped guide me to the car. I greatly appreciate and thank him so that. And also the whole staff at Kosher Motors for making the selection convient and effortless.. You guys ROCK!!! Promotion Promotion Promotion

July 28, 2014

Hello Astrel Moise J We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback. Antoine and Our sales team takes their job very seriously and will be there when you need our assistance; I will make sure that Antoine is aware of this feedback. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

new step

by from lauderhill,fl |

was very nice in here, friendly people... and I had fun too!

July 25, 2014

Dear Jeffry Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed our service. Rest ensured that we will take your comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome. All the best and see you soon! Warm regards. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

I AN EXTRIEMLY HAPPY WITH MY NEW RANGE ROVER TODAY

by from COCONUT CREEK |

Thank you Kosher Motors for my new 2006 Range Rover sport. I am extremity excited with my purchase and very happy with the customer service.

July 25, 2014

Thanks Robens You put a lot of smiles on everyone faces around here with your kind words about our team. Our team tries really hard to help everyone that chooses our service and whosoever we may come in contact with. It's nice to hear that it makes a difference. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Very helpful car dealership

by from Miami, FL |

The owner was great and gave me the confidence in doing business with them Great help in the buying process also Luz the head of sales was excellent during the entire process. Thank you!

July 28, 2014

Dear Mauricio D Your nice comments and your loyalty are well appreciated and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service; we also spend a lot of effort to maintain our facility always on top level. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Good company too work with. very helpful....

by from Ft. Lauderdale FL |

They really worked with me when I needed it the most. I wouldn't mind getting another vehical from this company...

July 28, 2014

Dear Dedrick Jordan Your nice comments and your loyalty are well appreciated and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service; we also spend a lot of effort to maintain our facility always on top level. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Super let down!!

by from ft. Lauderdale |

I was stoked when I found this place online after doing days of research, reading reviews, and browsing their inventory. We decided to do an online credit app to see if they could even work with us & we got the standard message that someone would get back to us, well 2 days later we still hadn't heard anything. We decided to head down there & check it out in person. The lot was super tiny, most of the cars on the website weren't on the lot, there was nowhere to park, & it took forever for anyone to come help. Once we got help the rest was relatively smooth until we drove the car home. The check engine light came on and the car started shaking so we immediately called them & they told us to bring it back & the mechanic would check it the next day. We asked that they call & just keep us informed. Well that was 2 weeks ago..They have been "fixing" it since we got it. Every time WE call we get the run around. Either everyone is at lunch or they need 1 more day to get it straight. I understand wanting to make sure it's fixed but come on.All in all, we wouldn't recommend them..not unless you have your own personal mechanic on speed dial.

I LOVE KOSHER MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Miami FL |

if you buy a car from KOSHER MOTORS. YOU BROUGHT A REALL GOOD CAR THE PEOPLE ARE VARY NICE THIER. THEY HELP YOU TO FIND A CAR THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET AND THEN PUT YOU IN IT.ASK FOR ANTIONE.