Kosher Motors

Used 888-288-7395

Car Buying with Peace of Mind

Stanley weirder an

by from Dania beach, FL |

The reviews are from Kosher motors, stay away they don't sell good cars, unless you have money to loose flee from kosher motors.

November 22, 2013

We have never done any buisness with anyone named Stanley weidermann. Stanley, if there is anything i can help you with, please call me. Perry GM Kosher Motors Inc 954 603 1818

Jackie

by from Atlanta, GA |

Wow, where do I begin the entire staff at Kosher Motors were outstanding they make sure that each customer get an outstanding treatment. They work hard to make sure that you stay in your budget while ensuring that you get a great deal on a vehicle. I was never pressured into buying anything and although I have never seen such a busy car lot like Kosher everyone of their staff members remained professional, courteous and calm. I would recommend everyone to stop by there and buy a beautiful vehicle at a very affordable price!

July 28, 2014

Dear Jackie Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed our service. Rest ensured that we will take your comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome. All the best and see you soon! Warm regards. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

Great car Buying experiance!

by from Miami Fl |

This was one of the greatest experiences for buying a pre owned car. the staff was very nice and extremely curtsies. They treat their customers with a lot of respect and honesty. I even had my started got bad on me later, and didn't have any money and they fixed it for me and told me that I cold pay it later! One of the best parts was they even ordered me lunch while I was waiting and they have free starbucks coffee for all their customers. I would definitely recommend Kosher Motors for every one interested in a used car.

July 27, 2014

Thanks Yolna Calixte You put a lot of smiles on everyone faces around here with your kind words about our team. Our team tries really hard to help everyone that chooses our service and whosoever we may come in contact with. It's nice to hear that it makes a difference. Thank You! From our team at Kosher Motors!!

good cars

by from miami fl |

all the cars r so good.u have to like it same as new.come and c u will fund what u need.

Love my Lexus!!

by from Hollywood, fl |

I had a Mitsubushi Endeavor and wanted to get a newer (and nicer) car. Kosher motors gave me top money for my trade in ($2000 more than carmax was offering me). I traded in my old car and got a gorgeous 06 Lexus GX470. I love my new car. Everyone at kosher motors were extremely helpful. Thank you kosher motors for a great car and unbelievable service.

BMW 325ci

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

Bought a 325ci from Kosher Motors. The car runs great and I really love the car. Even better was the service. Perry and Ari were very accommodating and helped me out with all my questions and most important my financing. They got my an interest rate a 4.7% with spacecoast. Everything was very smooth and easy. Would definitely recommend them.

Land Rover LR3 the best Kosher Motors the Greatest

by from Miami Fl |

Want the best Kosher Motors for whatever style you love.

mustang cato

by from miami,Fl |

the mustang runs smooth nice take off speed.i love the color a/c is very cold the radio is nice. I will recommend my friend to come buy a car here. the engine is nice in clean , very good tire. im looking forward buy another car from here in the future.

Best dealership Ive been to in years.

by from cocnut creek, Fl |

These guys got me the truck I wanted at the lowest price after Id been turned down everywhere else. My credits not great but that didn't stop them from getting me the best deal to make it happen. Will definitely come back here next time they have another car I'm looking for.

Overall

by from Florida |

Initially friendly staff, the process was straightforward and expedient, the vehicle itself besides the cosmetic issues is great. The car did not have the correct mileage, it was not repaired properly the first time so it had to bring it back, the paperwork was not done correctly which required another trip back. The follow-up customer service is disgusting, and they added extra fees two and a half months after the sale was completed and withheld necessary documents until their fees were paid.

November 22, 2013

I apologize for any miscommunication. We do not know who this is, but if you are able to read this, please call us and let us know how we can resolve this issue. Perry Kosher Motors Inc 954 603 1818 you can call me directly any any time