Kosher Motors

Kosher Motors

2829 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33020

Used 888-288-7395

Car Buying with Peace of Mind

Best dealership Ive been to in years.

by from cocnut creek, Fl |

These guys got me the truck I wanted at the lowest price after Id been turned down everywhere else. My credits not great but that didn't stop them from getting me the best deal to make it happen. Will definitely come back here next time they have another car I'm looking for.

Overall

by from Florida |

Initially friendly staff, the process was straightforward and expedient, the vehicle itself besides the cosmetic issues is great. The car did not have the correct mileage, it was not repaired properly the first time so it had to bring it back, the paperwork was not done correctly which required another trip back. The follow-up customer service is disgusting, and they added extra fees two and a half months after the sale was completed and withheld necessary documents until their fees were paid.

Kosher Motors responded to this review

November 22, 2013

I apologize for any miscommunication. We do not know who this is, but if you are able to read this, please call us and let us know how we can resolve this issue. Perry Kosher Motors Inc 954 603 1818 you can call me directly any any time

giomar santana

by from hialeh, fla |

it was easy doiong the deal for the car i wanted . they worked with me on the price i needed and i walked out with the car.

Kosher Motors review

by from Miami, Florida |

Great service, great car. We bought a Toyota Yaris for our daughter and our salesman was Oleg, he did a great job. Overall a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.

inaccurate mileage in ads

by from Hollywood, FL |

check the pictures of the odometers - half of them don't match the advertised mileage.

Kosher Motors responded to this review

November 22, 2013

Jason, we checked almost every car and only found 1 mistake. What cars are you referring to ?

THE REAL DEAL !!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I was in the market for a second car as a daily driver when I called Kosher Motors. I have less than perfect credit and I currently have an open auto loan. And oh yeah, I live about 500 miles away. Needless to say that getting a reliable car under these circumstances would've ordinarily been an obstacle in the least. But the folks at Kosher Motors did virtual back flips to make it happen! They were honest, upfront, and true professionals throughout the ENTIRE process. And when I needed assistance a week after the sale was final; BOOM!!! They were right there. I'm retired military of 23 years. I've purchased vehicles from all over the US and a few other countries. Today's economy tends to make folks in sales a little 'shady'. Not the case with these great people. The entire staff was friendly, not pushy, and VERY knowledgeable about the cars they sell. Trust and believe me when I tell you that they won't disappoint. The V.I.P that got me the ride I wanted was LUZ. She's a star! Thanks Jerry, Luz, you guys are AWESOME.

Great experience buying with Kosher Motors

by from Miami, FL |

They literally met every expectation i had, and more. I went in there with the attitude that "I wouldn't be ripped off" and I not only was I not ripped off, but I got an amazing deal and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. My favorite part of the buying process was how REAL everyone was. There were no games or salesmanship tactics like you see at all the other poorly run places around town. I told them what i wanted, and they gave me what i wanted - they didnt try to to up-sell me or give me something i didn't actually need. Specifically, Perry was an amazing help throughout the process. I found their number online and and from the moment i spoke to someone there everything was easy and clear. I found their info on Monday and drove out of their Dealership with my new car the next day. I actually bought 2 cars from them. A cargo van for my cleaning business, and a BMW for myself. My partner also worked with them to get a 2012 BMW 335is through their Auto Leasing company as well. To summarize, I am certainly satisfied with my purchases and their service, and will DEFINITELY be buying from them again, and will be referring my friends and family. Thanks Guys! - Koby A.

my experience at Kosher motors

by from Margate,Florida |

My name is Florvil.I have just got a car from kosher motor that i like.The customer service is excellent.Another thing is i have got a good deal from them on a mercedez benz.The associate who helped me is Antoine.He is a good guy who does not to kill you whith the deal he provides.I am so happy about my experience.

excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from FLORIDA |

THE BEST CAR I EVER HAD THE EMPLOYERS ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH AND AM REALLLY ENJOYING MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS DEALER AND OOOOOH DONT FORGET YOU GET 500 OFF WHEN U BRING YOUR COUPONS :)

Thank you Kosher Motors for my new Dodge Ram

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Thank you Kosher Motors for my new Dodge Ram is was a pleasure working with you.