Volga Inc

(2.8) 9 Reviews

468 Gradle Dr, Carmel, IN 46032

no not buy from them

by from Carmel, IN |

I purchased a Land Rover from them which was rocked with issues. while the overall outside of the vehicle looks great, it had major issues. to start, the check engine light came on and he said it was the battery, which he replaced, but that was just the start of the issues. After spending 2,500 at a mechanic, the issues were broken front coil springs, leaking head gasket (he said there were no leaks), rotted tires, and O2 sensors were shot. when I approached him with these issues, he said basically, Too Bad

Frauds

by from Indianapolis, in |

I purchased a car from them knowing that it had a few minor problems that my mechanic was going to take care of but upon my mechanic taking a look at the car fraudulent issues were found. The heater core had been disabled and spray painted to look as if it were engaged. Upon discovering that I tried to take my car back (or have them fix the issue) only to get the run around. Please don't buy a car from these people.

Would NOT Recommend

by from Fishers, IN |

Very frustrating process here. I went in interested in a car Serge had. I talked with him and he assured me there were no issues with the car. So after talking, I told him I was going to drive the car a little bit, to which he graciously agreed. After being satisfied with the car, I notified him I was going to take the car to my mechanic. He had no issue with this. Then he called back rushing me to get back fast because he had sold the car! What!? I had just picked up the vehicle from my mechanic, finding that the car needed about $1,200 in repairs (plus another $250 in optional repairs), which was almost half of what Serge was asking for the car. I returned the car and literally handed the keys to the new owner. He sold the car while I was out at the mechanic with his permission while I had the car, without notifying me at all. Terrible business. Did a good job of hiding major issues with car. Will certainly NOT ever return here.

Do not buy from Volga!!!

by from Indianapolis |

Think twice before you buy from Volga. They buy faulty cars and resell them. The car I bought fell apart, after I asked the salesman Serge for his honest knowledge of the car, to which he replied "the car is in great shape". I understand there is a gamble for purchasing a used car, but this dealer does not offer warranty for good reason. They fix the cars exterior and fix it to run nicely so you can leave thinking you bought a reliable car. It only took a few weeks until it stopped running. I took it to a specific repairman, who told me the engine was shot, and had been for some time. Thanks Serge, great doing business with you.

Quality Cars

by from Lafayette, IN |

Very nice people. Easy transaction, quality car so far.

Great service, excellent cars!

by from Carmel, IN |

Bought my dream car from this dealer! They even fixed a couple of dents for me before I took it home! Thank you! Also my friend bought a car from them as well, also had a great experience.

horrid

by from indianapolis, in |

this place is a rip off. don't purchase a vehicle there. they do not inspect the cars prior to you purchasing them. they buy them at the auction and drive them to the lot to be sold. if your car breaks down after you bought it, even if it is within 48 hours they will do nothing about it and you are out that money.

Best vehicles in town for very fair price!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Talking about great service, these guys are awesome very professional and quick. Good selection of cars. Thank you Sergei!

car purchase

by from Greenwood, IN |

Very nice people to deal with, will buy from them again. Nice cars and right prices.