Chevrolet-Cadillac of Bloomsburg

420 Central Rd, Bloomsburg, PA 17815

CARS.COM REVIEW

by from Wyoming, PA |

I was inquiring about a used Chevy Trailblazer advertised by Chevy-Cadillac of Bloomsburg on CARS.COM. I had some specific questions I asked and sent the e-mail inquiry. It has been 4 days and NO one responded in any way. I question their idea of customer service response. I will be searching elsewhere to purchase a vehicle. It would have been nice simply just to hear that they got my inquiry.

June 17, 2014

We are sorry that your inquiry was missed by the internet manager. We strive to do our best but sometimes fall short. It happened to come in on his day off, and he simply missed it. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please call 570-784-2720 if you have any further interest in this vehicle and listen for the sales department prompt. Thanks for your input.

Horrible service department

by from Bloomsburg pa |

The selling department is great to work with! The service department on the other hand is a nightmare to deal with horrible rude and always more wrong with my car then what I drove in there with!

June 5, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience in our service department. We strive every day to do our best, but occasionally fall short of our goals, as most humans do, at one time or another. Please feel free to call me, Mary Dzailo or Ed, the Service Manager, to discuss the situation directly, so we know how we can improve for you and other customers as well and avoid disappointment in the future. I can be reached at 570-784-2720 or at maryd@bloomsburgcc.com

Great experience

by from Stillwater, PA |

I just bought a Chevy Volt from Chevrolet-Cadillac of Bloomsburg. I had a very nice experience with all of the staff there. They didn't have the model I wanted in stock, so they began to use their GM system to locate the nearest dealer who had what I was looking for. Then, the GM system went down. So they had to do a regular internet search, just like you or I would, and then call each dealer to confirm they actually had the car in stock. All of their available sales staff pitched in, working as a team, trying their best to find the car I wanted. I was very impressed with how professional and dedicated everyone was. They were also very friendly and not pushy. (Okay, they were a little bit pushy, but as salespeople go, they were hardly pushy at all.) All in all, a great experience, and I would recommend this dealer to my friends.

April 30, 2014

Mark, Thank you for the purchase of the new Volt and the nice review! We enjoyed earning your business and spending time with you,as well,and let us know if we can assist you with anything now or in the future. Good luck with the Volt!

Great Dealer

by from Herndon, PA |

I bought a used car from this dealership. The staff were very professional and friendly. Above all they were honest. The whole process was quick and painless and the car runs great. I would highly recommend them.

February 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure dealing with you both; good luck with the Malibu! Bill F

Five stars in all categories

by from Herndon PA |

Bought a used car through their internet sales manager. Could not have been easier, actually was the easiest used car sale I have ever been through. I used the chat feature, made an offer, was accepted, and paperwork was ready on arrival. All staff were very professional, would highly recommend. I bought the car as is, with no warranty, but am quite sure if there was any issues with the car if would have been addressed prior to sale. I haven't found any issues, very happy.

February 14, 2014

It was our pleasure turning a "chat" into a sale on the same day! Thank you for being so kind, and good luck with the Malibu. Bill F.

Great dealership!

by from Nescopeck, PA |

Customer service/sales is fabulous! It took all day but they found me a car within my price range and got the financing.

April 30, 2014

Thanks for your purchase and your nice review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns now or in the future! We appreciate the fact that you have many choices for new and used vehicles in this area and you placed your confidence in Chevrolet Cadillac of Bloomsburg. Good luck with your new vehicle!

Great buying experience!

by from Williamsport, PA |

The internet salesman and manager Bill Francalossi was courteous, knowledgeable and worked hard to get the car I wanted at the right price. Great buying experience!

April 30, 2014

Thanks for your purchase and your great review! We appreciate you having the confidence in us for your new car, Edward. Please feel free to contact us now or in the future if you have any needs or concerns. Take Care! Bill

Great Staff!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

I recently bought a used car with a new sales person. She was great! Answered all my questions truthfully and was very helpful in the process. While waiting for the paperwork to go through, my car was washed, gassed and detailed before I drove away in the car I wanted!

August 2, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Chris! We really appreciate it. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs in the future! Don't hesitate to call us at 570-784-2720 with any questions or concerns you may have.

Bloomsburg Chevrolet is the REAL DEAL!!

by from Allentown, PA |

This dealership IS class A #1. I purchased my 2013 Camaro zl-1 from these folks & again from the salesperson Racheal to the sales manager Ray, to the owner John, the best. I drove 1-1/2 hours to buy my vehicle from these folks, words cant describe the way they took excellent care of me. I have purchased many GM vehicles before from many differ dealers, it was always the good old what will it take to get you into this car today shyster style sales. That DOES NOT exist at Bloomsburg Chevy. These folks are the real deal, clean facility, family friendly staff, & CARE for you after the sale. Again CARE for you after the sale. Best dealership I have ever dealt with in all aspects, you bet I will be back when im ready for another GM vehicle!

July 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jamie! We hope you enjoy your ZL-1 for years to come. We appreciate you as a customer and someone who truly enjoys quality cars! Thank you again! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Good Service, great deal

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

Good service. Very happy with the vehicle, great deal.

July 29, 2013

Thank you for trusting our service department to take care of your vehicle! We appreciate you and your business.