Exotic Motors Corporation

Used 866-365-4798 Used866-365-4798

Primary Source of Highline and Exotic Automobiles

My Mercedes purchase

by from Bal Harbour, FL |

These guys are great when it comes to selling high quality unique vehicles. This was the third dealership that we went to and we didn't need to go any further. It was a very low pressure experience and the price I got on my 2015 Mercedes G63 AMG was well below the standard at other lots for a similar vehicle. I wasn't sure how the financing would work out, but they got me a much lower rate than expected and I didn't have to do a thing. We are looking at buying a high end sports vehicle for my hubby soon and I'll be checking back in with Exotic Motors when we are ready!! I highly recommend them

Rolls Royce Drophead Purchase Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Its difficult to write review about a car purchase, as we all know buying an used luxury car already comes with its fair share of concerns and potential frustrations, so this was not something I took lightly. At the same time my Rolls Royce Drophead purchase was spectacular. Long story short, the guys at Exotic Motors Corporation were fantastic and made this a smooth process. The car is with me now and I'm very pleased with my decision to make the purchase. When I first called, William answered the call. We began speaking about the car and the process. He was very helpful and informative. After a few days of conversation and William taking care of all of my requests, we agreed on a price and it was time for me to understand and become comfortable with the payment terms, financing and the rest of the process. That's when Ed the finance manager gave me a ring. I had loads of questions for Ed and called him repeatedly to make sure I understood everything. He was always available to take the call. That was very encouraging. He's a good guy and was also very patient and helpful. Once payment terms was complete, it was time to take the delivery of the car. It's important for me to understand everything fully to feel completely comfortable doing business like this. William, and Ed both played a role in making this happen and making it happen right. I would definitely do business with them again. I am now much more knowledgable about he process and that is thanks to them.

My new 2014 Range Rover

by from orlando Florida |

Everyone at Exotic Motors Corporation were great to do business with. Drove two hours to get there and was not disappointed. Purchased my new style 2014 Range Rover Supercharged - I am so happy with it!!! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great quality vehicle! Thank you again!

My New Porsche 911 Carrera S

by from Miami Florida |

I went to Exotic Motors Corporation to buy a 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Exotic Motors Corporation was by far the best price within a 500 miles radius. I had a trade and everyone at the dealership worked diligently on trading my car at fair market price. The 911 was in great shape and their showroom had an impressive selection of high-end luxury vehicles. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and I would recommend Exotic Motors Corporation to anyone looking to buy a nice car. The purchase, trade, and registration/titling process was all handled by dealership seamlessly. I was in and out without any delays. I would buy from them again

Poor experience. Dishonest. Poor customer service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Do not buy a vehicle from Bill online without seeing it first. He is polite and responsive before the sale, then dismissive, rude and unresponsive after. Car was delivered by his chosen carrier in filthy condition and reeked of cigarette smoke which has been a nightmare to get out. Decal emblem which they repainted fell off first day I got the car so I have a Porsche "anamera" instead of a Panamera. Car was delivered with all four wheels missing 1 lug nut. Bill promise to send the locking nut out and never did. Because my wife has a Porsche Cayenne I am well aware that a new key fob cost over $500 to buy and code and can only be bought directly from Porsche dealer. So prior to sale I directly asked Bill if both sets of keys were available and he said "of course". Car arrived with just 1 key and the last 3 months have been a nightmare trying to get the 2nd key. He was not aware that the keys cost so much and had to be bought directly from Porsche dealer. I have documented text messages acknowledging he owes me the key and he has delayed and made excuses for the past 3 months frustrating me to the point of contacting my attorney, filing a formal complaint with the Florida BBB, and purchasing the key myself from my local Porsche dealer, and writing this review. He is rude and condescending after he deposited my check. Beware if you choose to buy from him. Also check out experience of others on Google reviews and Ripoff report.

2011 BMW 750LI Purchase! Many Thanks!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Our second car from Exotic Motors Corporation, this time 2011 BMW 750LI. Car is flawless, came with full tank of gas, factory warranty, all the books and keys and service plan. Can't ask better than this. We looked at the similar vehicles at a local franchise dealer, price difference is not comparable for a similar vehicle. Thank you guys at Exotic Motors - we will be back again!!

Range Rover Purchase

by from Miami |

I recently purchased a Range Rover from Exotic motors corporation. Having had plenty of experience in purchasing cars in the past. Exotic Motors Corporation have certainly set the bar to a new height as the professionalism they execute, the "no pressure" sales, and the quality of their inventory leave me with a sense of peace and confidence which I have never even come close to feeling with respect to all of my prior automotive purchases I would highly recommend Exotic motors corporation.

Nice vehicles, Nice dealer, Nice experience

by from Miami, FL |

Bill Hassan is a great business professional to deal with. His vehicles are all quality. He's knowledgeable and will not pressure you to make a sale. I just bought a Porsche 911 from him and will buy future vehicles from him!!

Great Customer Service, Great product, A++ Seller

by from COLLEYVILLE, TX |

Bill has been so easy to deal with and has made an out of state purchase to be very easy. Bill seems very expierienced, and really helped me out and made me feel good about purchasing my CTS-V Coupe. Thanks for all your help!

Great Ferrari 360

by from Miami, FL |

Thank you for the great 360 Modena F1 - the car is just perfect!!