Exotic Motors Corporation

Exotic Motors Corporation

2200 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Used 866-365-4798

Primary Source of Highline and Exotic Automobiles

Poor experience. Dishonest. Poor customer service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Do not buy a vehicle from Bill online without seeing it first. He is polite and responsive before the sale, then dismissive, rude and unresponsive after. Car was delivered by his chosen carrier in filthy condition and reeked of cigarette smoke which has been a nightmare to get out. Decal emblem which they repainted fell off first day I got the car so I have a Porsche "anamera" instead of a Panamera. Car was delivered with all four wheels missing 1 lug nut. Bill promise to send the locking nut out and never did. Because my wife has a Porsche Cayenne I am well aware that a new key fob cost over $500 to buy and code and can only be bought directly from Porsche dealer. So prior to sale I directly asked Bill if both sets of keys were available and he said "of course". Car arrived with just 1 key and the last 3 months have been a nightmare trying to get the 2nd key. He was not aware that the keys cost so much and had to be bought directly from Porsche dealer. I have documented text messages acknowledging he owes me the key and he has delayed and made excuses for the past 3 months frustrating me to the point of contacting my attorney, filing a formal complaint with the Florida BBB, and purchasing the key myself from my local Porsche dealer, and writing this review. He is rude and condescending after he deposited my check. Beware if you choose to buy from him. Also check out experience of others on Google reviews and Ripoff report.

2011 BMW 750LI Purchase! Many Thanks!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Our second car from Exotic Motors Corporation, this time 2011 BMW 750LI. Car is flawless, came with full tank of gas, factory warranty, all the books and keys and service plan. Can't ask better than this. We looked at the similar vehicles at a local franchise dealer, price difference is not comparable for a similar vehicle. Thank you guys at Exotic Motors - we will be back again!!

Range Rover Purchase

by from Miami |

I recently purchased a Range Rover from Exotic motors corporation. Having had plenty of experience in purchasing cars in the past. Exotic Motors Corporation have certainly set the bar to a new height as the professionalism they execute, the "no pressure" sales, and the quality of their inventory leave me with a sense of peace and confidence which I have never even come close to feeling with respect to all of my prior automotive purchases I would highly recommend Exotic motors corporation.

Nice vehicles, Nice dealer, Nice experience

by from Miami, FL |

Bill Hassan is a great business professional to deal with. His vehicles are all quality. He's knowledgeable and will not pressure you to make a sale. I just bought a Porsche 911 from him and will buy future vehicles from him!!

Great Customer Service, Great product, A++ Seller

by from COLLEYVILLE, TX |

Bill has been so easy to deal with and has made an out of state purchase to be very easy. Bill seems very expierienced, and really helped me out and made me feel good about purchasing my CTS-V Coupe. Thanks for all your help!

Great Ferrari 360

by from Miami, FL |

Thank you for the great 360 Modena F1 - the car is just perfect!!

Great customer service and great vehicle

by from Jersey City, NJ |

We just purchased our Mercedes S63 from Exotic Motors. I have to admit that one of the best buying experience I ever had. Personal touch, and great vehicle made us very happy! We will be back for sure!! David