Coyle Nissan

Used 877-206-4753
Service 866-749-3833

Wonderful Experience

by from Clarksville, Indiana |

Exceptional Experience. Normally, I find the car buying process to be akin to a root canal. Pushy and ignorant salesmen, plus shoddy information have all combined to make the "event" a most painful process. In this instance, I was at Coyle getting my Murano serviced and just wandered around. Jeff Freiberger had been recommended to me and indeed he came out and we chatted about a variety of topics. Finally, I asked him a car question and from there the entire and most enjoyable experience unfolded. He explained the variety of options available to us concerning the auto plus financing and the new program (which we chose) in the purchase of the new Murano. He and Jeremy were most influential in the selection of the car with nary a hint of "car salesman" desperation. We are completely satisfied with our selection and more importantly with the demonstration of integrity of Jeff and Jeremy. We thank Coyle Nissan for our journey and hope to see them again at purchase time for the next automobile.

Nissan Customer Service

by from Clarksville, IN |

In my search for a new car, I decided I would like to look at a Nissan because I had heard many good things about that make but had never owned one.Both Jeff Freiberger and Jim Holt took a great deal of time explaining different aspects of the Mirano and Rogue. I ended up purchasing the Rogue because of safety features and gas consumption. These two salesmen were wonderful and very patient in answering hundreds of questions, as I had not driven a new car in over 13 years. I was stunned when they gave me their cell phone numbers and said to call anytime. Since then, I have called with more questions and received direct answer which gives me a sense of comfort. These two salesmen made the difference in my purchasing a Nissan because they are not only knowledgeable and caring but are people of integrity.

Exceptional service!

by from Marengo, IN |

We were extremely pleased with the service and courtesy that was extended to us while gathering information concerning our vehicles. We will not hesitate to recommend you at any opportunity that presents itself.

Terrific Dealer.

by from Clarksville, IN |

We were well pleased with the service with received. The dealer was honest and very helpful in explaining everything we wanted to know about the deal we entered into.

Best Service Around

by from Southern Indiana |

Went to Coyle Nissan not completely knowing the type of car I needed. The staff and management were very patient with me, as a mother there with my children, and informative throughout the entire process. With their help, I purchased a 2013 Sentra SL and I have been more than satisfied with my car and my continued maintenance with Coyle Nissan.

Great truck and service!

by from Louisville, KY |

Jeff Freiberger was our sales consultant. Jeff was awesome and very knowledgable! Would highly recommend Jeff and Coyle Nissan!

Misleading Ads, Sales Staff Unknowledgeable

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Misleading online ads, not mentioning obvious problems with cars and overstating quality of used vehicles. Sales staff answers many questions with "I don't know". Not the end of the world, but definitely a shifty feeling when cars are misrepresented in advertisements.

Great Dealership!!! Worked with Steven Clubb

by from Louisville, KY |

I am new to the car buying process. I have always had someone holding my hand and walking with me through the process and giving me advice. This was my first car buying experience where I went through the process by myself. I went to 4 other large named dealers in Louisville KY, every time I walked in I told them EXACTLY what I had budgeted for and how much I was willing to finance and EVERYTIME they tried to put me into something way out of my price range. They kept me in there for hours "working numbers" then always came back asking me to step outside of my budget. I went to Coyle Nissan looking at a Mazda3 and while the price was right..... I didn't like the car much at all. Instead of showing me a car that was pricier, they showed me a car that was actually lower then what I said I would spend and I feel in love!!! It did have higher mileage so the sales guys took me to the Chevy lot where they had the exact car with fewer miles and they made it work. I told them my max that I would finance and they actually had me walk out the door financing $800 less (must dealers would NOT have done that). After the purchase was made I met with the finance guy he was nice enough to even walk me through my credit report line by line. We discussed things that had nothing to do with my auto financing and he showed me ways to bring up my credit score. He did NOT have to do this at all! I was approved and ready to sign, but they took their time to explain the entire process with me and make sure that I understood everything. That was the best customer service that I have ever got from a dealership. I will be a repeat customer and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Jeff @ Coyle Nissan

by from Shepherdsville Ky |

Jeff done a wonderful job with our purchase. Jeff done everything he said he would do and take care of. The staff was friendly and I would recommend them to anyone needing a new car, truck, or van. We purchased at a no pressure dealer. I would recommend Coyle Nissan to anyone.

A rip-off. Do not go to Coyle Nissan

by from Louisville, KY |

DO NOT GOT TO COYLE NISSAN, CLARKSVILLE. The staff are arrogant. They are just a rip-off -charged $30.00 to change the rear break bulb on my Nissan Versa. I talked with the manager, and he justifies the cost by saying that the Nissan bulbs are costlier and it takes 30 minutes to replace a bulb. Can you believe him!!!! They are a new dealer, making (ripping) money out of customers. I was stupid to get the bulb replaced by them.