Coyle Nissan

Used 877-206-4753
Service 866-749-3833

Service warranty worthless

by from So. Ind |

I took my Altima in for a stalling problem. 1st repair, ~$800 I almost made it out of the parking lot before the problem returned. I left the car with them for another day. 2nd repair ~$600 when I asked why it was not covered under the 30 day warranty I was told it was a different problem, however the car did make it about 2 miles before the problem returned. 3rd repair several days later finally fixed the problem which required another $700. The shotgun approach to repair and failure to honor their warranty lead me to sell the car so that I would never have to deal with them again.

J & M H

by from huntingburg,IN |

Sam was our sales person & was courteous, helpful, easy to work with and communicate. He followed up with us as needed and once purchase made completed needed repairs before letting us take possession of truck. He didn't attempt to sell us any other vehicle we weren't interested in. So far a good experience.

Coyle Nissan

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I hate buying cars, but our experience was actually fun. Sam went out of his way to get us what we wanted, he gave us a deal we could not turn down with absolutely no hassle!

very poor service

by from vallonia in |

The service department had my truck for 5 weeks. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with my truck so they just started replacing parts. They first said that the reason it wouldn't start was that the distributor was bad. They replaced that without resolution of problem. They then said it was an engine control module.( Even though that had just been replaced 2 months before) so they replaced that and then told me it was fixed. I drove 48 miles to pick it up, and it would not start. Finally they called and it was fixed. Their explanation was that there was a " loose wire" So I paid $1500.00 to replace 2 parts that were supposed to fix it, and finally it came down to a loose wire. Never go to Coyle Nissan.

Wonderful Experience

by from Clarksville, Indiana |

Exceptional Experience. Normally, I find the car buying process to be akin to a root canal. Pushy and ignorant salesmen, plus shoddy information have all combined to make the "event" a most painful process. In this instance, I was at Coyle getting my Murano serviced and just wandered around. Jeff Freiberger had been recommended to me and indeed he came out and we chatted about a variety of topics. Finally, I asked him a car question and from there the entire and most enjoyable experience unfolded. He explained the variety of options available to us concerning the auto plus financing and the new program (which we chose) in the purchase of the new Murano. He and Jeremy were most influential in the selection of the car with nary a hint of "car salesman" desperation. We are completely satisfied with our selection and more importantly with the demonstration of integrity of Jeff and Jeremy. We thank Coyle Nissan for our journey and hope to see them again at purchase time for the next automobile.

Nissan Customer Service

by from Clarksville, IN |

In my search for a new car, I decided I would like to look at a Nissan because I had heard many good things about that make but had never owned one.Both Jeff Freiberger and Jim Holt took a great deal of time explaining different aspects of the Mirano and Rogue. I ended up purchasing the Rogue because of safety features and gas consumption. These two salesmen were wonderful and very patient in answering hundreds of questions, as I had not driven a new car in over 13 years. I was stunned when they gave me their cell phone numbers and said to call anytime. Since then, I have called with more questions and received direct answer which gives me a sense of comfort. These two salesmen made the difference in my purchasing a Nissan because they are not only knowledgeable and caring but are people of integrity.

Exceptional service!

by from Marengo, IN |

We were extremely pleased with the service and courtesy that was extended to us while gathering information concerning our vehicles. We will not hesitate to recommend you at any opportunity that presents itself.

Terrific Dealer.

by from Clarksville, IN |

We were well pleased with the service with received. The dealer was honest and very helpful in explaining everything we wanted to know about the deal we entered into.

Best Service Around

by from Southern Indiana |

Went to Coyle Nissan not completely knowing the type of car I needed. The staff and management were very patient with me, as a mother there with my children, and informative throughout the entire process. With their help, I purchased a 2013 Sentra SL and I have been more than satisfied with my car and my continued maintenance with Coyle Nissan.

Great truck and service!

by from Louisville, KY |

Jeff Freiberger was our sales consultant. Jeff was awesome and very knowledgable! Would highly recommend Jeff and Coyle Nissan!