Coyle Nissan

1400 Leisure Way, Clarksville, IN 47129

New 888-442-5876
Used 877-206-4753
Service 866-749-3833

We have access to over 800 vehicles. If you don't see it, we will get it!

Best Service Around

by from Southern Indiana |

Went to Coyle Nissan not completely knowing the type of car I needed. The staff and management were very patient with me, as a mother there with my children, and informative throughout the entire process. With their help, I purchased a 2013 Sentra SL and I have been more than satisfied with my car and my continued maintenance with Coyle Nissan.

June 17, 2015

We love hearing from those who may not know the car they need and with a little help we are able to identify those needs and match a vehicle perfectly. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule (who knows it better than a mom!) to write this caring review.

Great truck and service!

by from Louisville, KY |

Jeff Freiberger was our sales consultant. Jeff was awesome and very knowledgable! Would highly recommend Jeff and Coyle Nissan!

June 17, 2015

Thank you, Chris! Jeff is great at making customers comfortable and learning what their vehicle needs are. All our sales specialist strive to do one thing and that is making the customer happy. We thank you for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new truck!

Misleading Ads, Sales Staff Unknowledgeable

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Misleading online ads, not mentioning obvious problems with cars and overstating quality of used vehicles. Sales staff answers many questions with "I don't know". Not the end of the world, but definitely a shifty feeling when cars are misrepresented in advertisements.

June 17, 2015

While we make every effort possible to present each vehicle with quality photos at times we do miss some of the details. Please feel free to contact Chris Johnson in the Internet Department or any representative in this area. We will be happy to text or email you any details you may need on a pre-owned vehicle. Also, you may contact us at 812-218-1400 with any concerns or questions that may help us do a better job in the future. Once again thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Great Dealership!!! Worked with Steven Clubb

by from Louisville, KY |

I am new to the car buying process. I have always had someone holding my hand and walking with me through the process and giving me advice. This was my first car buying experience where I went through the process by myself. I went to 4 other large named dealers in Louisville KY, every time I walked in I told them EXACTLY what I had budgeted for and how much I was willing to finance and EVERYTIME they tried to put me into something way out of my price range. They kept me in there for hours "working numbers" then always came back asking me to step outside of my budget. I went to Coyle Nissan looking at a Mazda3 and while the price was right..... I didn't like the car much at all. Instead of showing me a car that was pricier, they showed me a car that was actually lower then what I said I would spend and I feel in love!!! It did have higher mileage so the sales guys took me to the Chevy lot where they had the exact car with fewer miles and they made it work. I told them my max that I would finance and they actually had me walk out the door financing $800 less (must dealers would NOT have done that). After the purchase was made I met with the finance guy he was nice enough to even walk me through my credit report line by line. We discussed things that had nothing to do with my auto financing and he showed me ways to bring up my credit score. He did NOT have to do this at all! I was approved and ready to sign, but they took their time to explain the entire process with me and make sure that I understood everything. That was the best customer service that I have ever got from a dealership. I will be a repeat customer and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

June 17, 2015

Coyle's number one priority is making the customer happy and pairing them with a vehicle that fits their needs. We want to thank you for coming to Coyle and also writing this great review. We hope to continue to earn your business and others in the future!

Jeff @ Coyle Nissan

by from Shepherdsville Ky |

Jeff done a wonderful job with our purchase. Jeff done everything he said he would do and take care of. The staff was friendly and I would recommend them to anyone needing a new car, truck, or van. We purchased at a no pressure dealer. I would recommend Coyle Nissan to anyone.

June 17, 2015

Thank you, Robert! Jeff does a great job. All our sales specialist are very knowledgeable and work to make customers happy. Thanks again for your review and recommendation!

A rip-off. Do not go to Coyle Nissan

by from Louisville, KY |

DO NOT GOT TO COYLE NISSAN, CLARKSVILLE. The staff are arrogant. They are just a rip-off -charged $30.00 to change the rear break bulb on my Nissan Versa. I talked with the manager, and he justifies the cost by saying that the Nissan bulbs are costlier and it takes 30 minutes to replace a bulb. Can you believe him!!!! They are a new dealer, making (ripping) money out of customers. I was stupid to get the bulb replaced by them.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for writing us a review. I do apologize you do not agree the price of the Nissan OEM bulbs. It can be frustrating replacing the small things at what may seem like a costly item. We like many companies have a minimum charge in place when using our Certified Nissan Technicians. These men and women go through extensive and costly required certification programs on a regular basis but this ensures that when you have your Nissan repaired an Coyle Nissan you are getting professional and certified work performed each and every visit. Please feel free to contact us at 812-218-1400 with any future concerns or ideas that can help us better our business for yourself and our future Service and Parts customers.

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Louisville, KY |

I had a the BEST buying experience with the personnel at Coyle Nissan. Everyone was very polite, very professional; they went out of their way to get me the best deal on my 2013 370Z NISMO. From start to finish, they were there right along side of me every step of the way. I am very grateful for their time, their patience, their friendship. I will recommend my family and friends to this dealership. Thank you Coyle Nissan fo everything.

June 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. Coyle is a family-owned and operated dealership and we believe in treating all of our customers like family. Congratulations on your Z NISMO and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Very happy!!

by from Charlestown, IN |

Chris and Amanda were wonderful to work with. Amada took time to let my wife and I drive our new Juke on two different occasions, even though we weren't in a position to purchase for another couple of weeks. Chris came out with the initial offer on the car, and it was very close to my researched price from KBB and Consumer Reports. This is how car buying should be, no haggling or pressure. Quick and to the point. I was very happy with the entire experience and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

June 17, 2015

Your time is very important to us and we definitely try to make the best of it! We aim to make it an easy, fun and comfortable process. Everyone knows how car buying can be! We hope you consider us in the future for all your service and purchase needs! Thank you for writing this review.

Positive Experience!

by from Lexington, IN |

My recent purchase through Coyle Nissan was my first positive experience with a car dealership. The excitement of buying a new car was overshadowed by the thought of having to deal with a shady car sales person. My concerns were unfounded. I had a very uncommon request and Chris and the Team and Coyle Nissan went above and beyond to see that I drove off with exactly what I wanted. I believe Chris even came in on his day off to hand me my keys! I am proud new Nissan Juke Owner! Even after the purchase was complete, they have been working hard to answer my questions. My fiancwants to buy a new car from them now! All in all, my car buying experience was totally positive and exciting. My thanks go out to Chris and Coyle Nissan!

June 17, 2015

Car buying can be a hassle as many can relate. At Coyle we seek to overcome this obstacle by treating all of our customers with the respect they deserve and pinpointing their exact needs. We so appreciate your review and hearing how happy you are! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

No pressure sell, great to work with.

by from Jeff, Indiana |

Everyone here at coyle nissan was very nice and made my car buying experience wonderful. After looking around at other dealerships, it was clear that coyle nissan stands above the rest. The salesteam are top notch and the no pressure sale was what made me decide to buy from them. Thumbs up!!

June 17, 2015

Kelsy. Thank you for this review! It is our goal to serve everyone a transparent, stress free and fun buying experience! We are very happy to have you in the Coyle Family of Customers!