Coyle Nissan

Used 877-206-4753
Service 866-749-3833

Great Dealership!!! Worked with Steven Clubb

by from Louisville, KY |

I am new to the car buying process. I have always had someone holding my hand and walking with me through the process and giving me advice. This was my first car buying experience where I went through the process by myself. I went to 4 other large named dealers in Louisville KY, every time I walked in I told them EXACTLY what I had budgeted for and how much I was willing to finance and EVERYTIME they tried to put me into something way out of my price range. They kept me in there for hours "working numbers" then always came back asking me to step outside of my budget. I went to Coyle Nissan looking at a Mazda3 and while the price was right..... I didn't like the car much at all. Instead of showing me a car that was pricier, they showed me a car that was actually lower then what I said I would spend and I feel in love!!! It did have higher mileage so the sales guys took me to the Chevy lot where they had the exact car with fewer miles and they made it work. I told them my max that I would finance and they actually had me walk out the door financing $800 less (must dealers would NOT have done that). After the purchase was made I met with the finance guy he was nice enough to even walk me through my credit report line by line. We discussed things that had nothing to do with my auto financing and he showed me ways to bring up my credit score. He did NOT have to do this at all! I was approved and ready to sign, but they took their time to explain the entire process with me and make sure that I understood everything. That was the best customer service that I have ever got from a dealership. I will be a repeat customer and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Jeff @ Coyle Nissan

by from Shepherdsville Ky |

Jeff done a wonderful job with our purchase. Jeff done everything he said he would do and take care of. The staff was friendly and I would recommend them to anyone needing a new car, truck, or van. We purchased at a no pressure dealer. I would recommend Coyle Nissan to anyone.

A rip-off. Do not go to Coyle Nissan

by from Louisville, KY |

DO NOT GOT TO COYLE NISSAN, CLARKSVILLE. The staff are arrogant. They are just a rip-off -charged $30.00 to change the rear break bulb on my Nissan Versa. I talked with the manager, and he justifies the cost by saying that the Nissan bulbs are costlier and it takes 30 minutes to replace a bulb. Can you believe him!!!! They are a new dealer, making (ripping) money out of customers. I was stupid to get the bulb replaced by them.

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Louisville, KY |

I had a the BEST buying experience with the personnel at Coyle Nissan. Everyone was very polite, very professional; they went out of their way to get me the best deal on my 2013 370Z NISMO. From start to finish, they were there right along side of me every step of the way. I am very grateful for their time, their patience, their friendship. I will recommend my family and friends to this dealership. Thank you Coyle Nissan fo everything.

Very happy!!

by from Charlestown, IN |

Chris and Amanda were wonderful to work with. Amada took time to let my wife and I drive our new Juke on two different occasions, even though we weren't in a position to purchase for another couple of weeks. Chris came out with the initial offer on the car, and it was very close to my researched price from KBB and Consumer Reports. This is how car buying should be, no haggling or pressure. Quick and to the point. I was very happy with the entire experience and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

Positive Experience!

by from Lexington, IN |

My recent purchase through Coyle Nissan was my first positive experience with a car dealership. The excitement of buying a new car was overshadowed by the thought of having to deal with a shady car sales person. My concerns were unfounded. I had a very uncommon request and Chris and the Team and Coyle Nissan went above and beyond to see that I drove off with exactly what I wanted. I believe Chris even came in on his day off to hand me my keys! I am proud new Nissan Juke Owner! Even after the purchase was complete, they have been working hard to answer my questions. My fiancwants to buy a new car from them now! All in all, my car buying experience was totally positive and exciting. My thanks go out to Chris and Coyle Nissan!

No pressure sell, great to work with.

by from Jeff, Indiana |

Everyone here at coyle nissan was very nice and made my car buying experience wonderful. After looking around at other dealerships, it was clear that coyle nissan stands above the rest. The salesteam are top notch and the no pressure sale was what made me decide to buy from them. Thumbs up!!