All Car Care

(3.7) 4 Reviews

628 Lakewood Rd, Waterbury, CT 06704

Disceptive and Unreliable

by from Atlanta, GA |

If I could give a "0" on quality of repairs I would, as well as customer service. Plus there needs to be a category for "honesty", "trustworthiness" for which they would definitely get a "0". Do not buy from them. They are deceptive, dishonest liars.

Pretty cool people, would def buy there

by from Terryville, Ct |

I came to look at a Duramax Chevy. I was there before and dealt with someone there who I didn't find to knowledgeable. I came again this Saturday and dealt with Frank. This kid knows his stuff about diesels. being a diesel technician for over 17 years, I know my trucks and every time I posed a question to Frank, he snapped back with the answers I wanted to hear, and that i knew were correct. nothing about the truck was misadvertised, as I as it on the pictures, is how it was in person. I never felt rushed or pressured to purchase the truck, as most dealerships make you do. After going to several dealerships shopping for a used Duramax, I disliked the way they would hand off the key and tell me if I needed anything to let me know. He didn't do that. Frank was prompt and able to answer my questions correctly, and provided good customer service. I didn't purchase the truck because all major decisions must be run through my boss ( wife ), but I am very confident and comfortable purchasing a vehicle from them. Good people.

Great Service, Always Friendly

by from Waterbury, CT |

My mother and I have gone here for years now. We've both purchased vehicles from this shop and have gone there for our routine check ups/repairs. They are always there to help us, all while giving us quality service. I've recommended their service to all of my friends and would highly suggest them to anyone.

Great Service, Always Friendly