VA CARS, Inc

VA CARS, Inc

7729 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235

Used 877-831-2802

VA CARS " Your Virginia Super Dealer"

Brian Schrempsher

by from Richmond, VA |

Brian Schrempsher has been in the car business since he was a teenager. I was blown away when I saw his operation. His inventory is as nice as any franchise dealer or better. His staff is professional and friendly! I highly recommend VA Cars to anyone looking for a really nice car at a reasonable price! Chris Dimitris

They didn't want our business

by from Richmond VA |

I went there to test drive a vehicle I saw on cars.com, when I arrived a salesman met me at my vehicle as I parked. I told him that I would like to look at and test drive the vehicle and handed him my drivers license. I waited for about 10 minutes for him to return so that I could test drive the vehicle only to be told that the key was missing .The vehicle also had a cracked windshield and no inspection sticker. The salesman apologized for not having the key and told me that he would locate it or get a new one made and contact me so that I could test drive the car ...I never heard back from them. I went elsewhere and brought a similar car 2 years newer and with a few more "bells and whistles" for a similar price. If you didn't want my business you should have said so.

VA CARS, Inc responded to this review

September 18, 2014

Ben, we would like to apologize for what appeared to be a poor experience at our dealership. This is not the way that we conduct business and we are going to strive to do better for all of our customers. We are happy to hear that you found another vehicle but we would certainly love to earn your business down the road when you need your next vehicle.

GREAT CARS!!!!!!

by from richmond, Virgina |

Good service. best used car prices. and I will defiantly would recommend a friend to Va Cars!!!!!

Great Service

by from Richmond, Va |

I've been to several dealerships in the area looking for an SUV. I contacted VA Cars where I was given several options. Thanks Harry!!!! I love my 2007 pathfinder!!! Great job!!!!!

INCOMPETENT!!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

I contact VA Cars, in search for a used car. I was already financed through my credit union for a vehicle. I contacted a "Tiffany" - she was supposed to contact me back - never did. So I went elsewhere to buy a vehicle - one that I am highly satisfied with. Yesterday, I received a "denial" of credit from VACars!! I never wanted their credit!!! Let me add here, that I have a credit ratiing of close to 700...Don't waste your time with this place. Any good review they get as probably been paid for....

VACARS hits a homerun!!!!

by from Gladys, Virginia |

I enjoyed purchasing a 2004 Jeep Wrangler from VA Cars Inc. They were professional and courteous. It was well worth the 2 hour drive I made from Central Virginia. Not only did I get a great deal, but walked out satisfied. Ace Foldesi of Gladys, Virginia