Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9655 E Firestone Blvd, Downey, CA 90241

New 877-820-1239
Used 888-368-6225
Service 888-454-4375

Great Auto buying experience!

by from Irvine, CA |

Came in on an Internet ad and got an even better deal! No hassle car buying experience! If you want the best deal in town go to Champion!

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

by from Norwalk, CA |

I came in not expecting to take a car home that day because I had already visited 3 other dealerships and the salesmen where just simply rude, but the second I walked in champion dodge the salesmen where very attentive and really wanted to help. they where wiling to negotiate and I was able to get the price I wanted. I am now a proud owner of a 2015 dodge challenger and I could not be happier!

Happy Customer!

by from South Gate, CA |

They had a large selection and took their time which allowed me to make a better decision. Fortunately they answered all of my question, that now I want to bring my son to buy one too.

Best Customer Service Ever!

by from Downey, Ca |

Champion Dodge really made my shopping experience an enjoyable one. They made the process quick and easy I was able to negotiate and get the payments that I wanted. The salesmen really go the extra mile for you. Anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle should really stop by Champion and trust me you will not regret it.

Great Customer Service!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I honestly could not be happier with the staff here at Champion Dodge, I went in last Friday to look around, this was the first place I went to so I had no intention of purchasing a car, I had planned to look around and shop until I got the best deal. The salesman that was helping me out helped me not only find the perfect car with the right color and package I wanted, but honestly gave me a great deal that I didn't need to go any further!

Dream Vehicle

by from Bellflower |

I came into Champion Dodge looking for my dream car! I am very pleased to say that I drove home in it!! Champion had a huge inventory to choose from! The whole process was very smooth!! I would recommend Champion Dodge.

Satisfied Customer

by from Costa Mesa |

I am very satisfied with the way I was treated at Champion Dodge. Dani was very accommodating, very friendly and not once did I feel any pressure. I would recommend Champion Dodge!!

Very happy Customer

by from fountain valley, ca |

I came in to buy a new vehicle. I was not sure what I wanted to get. I was shown around and told all the features of the Jeep Cherokee. I fell in love! I got a great deal with no pressure and I drove home in the perfect vehicle for me!! Thank you Champion Dodge

great service ,facility need updating

by from Whittier,CA. |

I've had good dealings with champion dodge. Its not my first vehicle buying/ purchasing from them. Always a pleasure to stop by. I also do servicing on my other vehicle through those guys. Oh also seems like they're all great with kids as well.

Very dishonest

by from Fontana |

Did not honor advertised online price or price negotiated by phone. Price changed once we drove 90 min. to get there!