Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9655 E Firestone Blvd, Downey, CA 90241

New 877-820-1239 New 877-820-1239
Used 888-368-6225 Used 888-368-6225
Service 888-454-4375 Service 888-454-4375

For the "Best Deals in Town" - GO Champion!

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

by from Norwalk, CA |

I came in not expecting to take a car home that day because I had already visited 3 other dealerships and the salesmen where just simply rude, but the second I walked in champion dodge the salesmen where very attentive and really wanted to help. they where wiling to negotiate and I was able to get the price I wanted. I am now a proud owner of a 2015 dodge challenger and I could not be happier!

WORST SERVICE! AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I went in for a simple oil change and to change out the oil filter. Well after taking them 2 hours to complete the service I received my car again. As I drove off the lot a service light came on and indicated that my oil was too high. I then decided to turn around and go back because this should not be. I pay the dealer price to ensure that the work is done properly. The mechanic then assured me it was filled correctly. Rudy and the mechanic then took my car for a test drive. They came back and both told me everything was ok. I told Rudy that this a bit of an inconvenience to come back after it was serviced and he did not care. Well I drove off then only for the service light to go on once again. I don't know if the mechanics are certified but the guy that did my service over filled my oil. I came home and serviced the car myself only to find that it was extremely overfilled. Waste of time and money. Worst customer service My advice AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP I sent them an email on how unprofessional the job was and have not received a reply it has been a couple days now. I will update if I get a response. Do yourself a favor and avoid the headache and go to another location.

One Happy Customer!

by from Norco, CA |

I was a little skeptical about taking the hour drive to visit this dealership. But I could not be happier that I did. They where the closest dealership to have the Chrysler 200 I wanted with the features and color that I wanted! they have a huge inventory of over I have to say 300 cars they are super friendly ad definitely made the drive worth while I was able to get the price that met my budget. I am so happy with my 200 and my husband is coming down this weekend to purchase a jeep liberty !

Happy Customer!

by from South Gate, CA |

They had a large selection and took their time which allowed me to make a better decision. Fortunately they answered all of my question, that now I want to bring my son to buy one too.

Best Customer Service Ever!

by from Downey, Ca |

Champion Dodge really made my shopping experience an enjoyable one. They made the process quick and easy I was able to negotiate and get the payments that I wanted. The salesmen really go the extra mile for you. Anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle should really stop by Champion and trust me you will not regret it.

Great Customer Service!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I honestly could not be happier with the staff here at Champion Dodge, I went in last Friday to look around, this was the first place I went to so I had no intention of purchasing a car, I had planned to look around and shop until I got the best deal. The salesman that was helping me out helped me not only find the perfect car with the right color and package I wanted, but honestly gave me a great deal that I didn't need to go any further!

Dream Vehicle

by from Bellflower |

I came into Champion Dodge looking for my dream car! I am very pleased to say that I drove home in it!! Champion had a huge inventory to choose from! The whole process was very smooth!! I would recommend Champion Dodge.

Satisfied Customer

by from Costa Mesa |

I am very satisfied with the way I was treated at Champion Dodge. Dani was very accommodating, very friendly and not once did I feel any pressure. I would recommend Champion Dodge!!

Very happy Customer

by from fountain valley, ca |

I came in to buy a new vehicle. I was not sure what I wanted to get. I was shown around and told all the features of the Jeep Cherokee. I fell in love! I got a great deal with no pressure and I drove home in the perfect vehicle for me!! Thank you Champion Dodge

Great Auto buying experience!

by from Irvine, CA |

Came in on an Internet ad and got an even better deal! No hassle car buying experience! If you want the best deal in town go to Champion!