Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street, Springfield, VA 22150

New 888-625-8534 New 888-625-8534
Used 888-626-0602 Used 888-626-0602
Service 866-768-7918 Service 866-768-7918

We guarantee that we will always have the lowest price around, no other dealer will offer you a better deal.

Great attention to detail

by from Springfield, VA |

The salesman and the entire staff were great. Great attention detail and prompt service. We have bought from this dealer before and have been very pleased with all aspects.

Rude Managment but Nice Sales people

by from Manassas park |

Nice Sales people but Rude Managment .we end up buy car from different dealer

Disrespectful gimmicks, purchased elsewhere

by from Northern Virginia |

E-mailed about a vehicle we were interested in. Our call-back was prompt with a price but not without the mentioning of "several other people are interested in this vehicle, we've had a LOT of calls!". This seemed a little unlikely, due to my research on the car stating it had been on the lot 2 months.. but, used car salesmen will be used car salesmen.. Asked if we could come test drive the car on a certain day. Was asked flat out "Do you plan to buy? Because we are transferring the car at the end of that day..." Pro Tip: If you are going to use manipulative gimmicks like this on people, at least figure out which one you are going with and stick with it. Be consistent. Seems unlikely that they would transfer a car that, after almost 2 months on the lot, suddenly has alot of interest from all these buyers! Spouse and I were already fretting the whole stereotypical used car experience. At least after contacting Dodge of Springfield we have a story to tell our friends as we roll our eyes. We cancelled our plans to test drive and went to a different dealership where they treated us like actual people. We ended up purchasing our car there that same day.

Bad, Bad

by from springfiled va |

Please Don't go to this dealer ,,,, it is going to cost you $3,000 more then what they ask you on cars .com ,bad business hopefully they are going to close soon ,,,,,

Good contact by dealer but no sale

by from orange,ca |

They were good about contacting me, but taking all things into consideration I could not buy and ship and still save $. If I were local they would probably be a good choice.

Professional an knowledgeable

by from Springfield, VA |

Brendon Wright was professional and knowledgeable throughout my experience in searching for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. He listened to my needs to place me in the right vehicle I was seeking. He took time to answer my questions in detail. Brendon is a top notch salesmen who I will refer to my family and friends. I look forward to working with him in the future.

horrible

by from warrenton, va |

worst car buying experience in my life. never go here. they will do anything to get you in and then lie, lie and lie

New Clownmobile-Dodge Caravan

by from Stafford, VA |

After much consideration and shopping on line, I made an appointment for a test drive just to get an idea of what I wanted. I was able to negotiate a good price with the help of a great salesman, Chris, and a friendly and NOT PUSHY finance department. My husband came back with me to pick up the van the next day, and found that Chris had come in on his day off, so they were actually able to meet. Hubby drove the new van home and I don't think I'll get to drive it any time soon! The van has plenty of cargo space for both my husband's tools for work and all of my clown gear. I couldn't be more pleased with the whole transaction.

bad sales rep and manager

by from Springfield, va |

went out here to look at an used car, the sales guy was rude and was quickly deflecting issues that were apparent with the car. brought up the issue to the manager and he didnt care either. Wow never going back here even if they give me a free car.

Must be the "New Math" we keep hearing about.

by from Trenton, NJ |

WARNING Price shown includes every possible rebate just to get you interested. That includes all conflicting rebates that no one could get at the same time ever. They even subtract the delivery charge listed on the sticker to make it look better and then at the end add it and another crazy "processing fee". Final great price before adding the sales tax ends up being $3000 more than shown in the cars.com site... Be real careful these are exactly the tactics that give stealers their bad name.