South Bay Toyota

(5.0) 3 Reviews

18416 S Western Ave, Gardena, CA 90248

South Bay Toyota is the Best

by from Long Beach, CA |

My wife and I have purchased/leased 5 cars here in the past 7 years: Prius (3), Sienna (2). Will never go anywhere else. The deals are solid. The process is easy. And the Service Dept. is great. We've never had any problems, no hassles whatsoever. I can't tell you how nice it is to buy from a car dealership where the salesmen aren't pushy and where they ACTUALLY HAVE THE CAR you want. Buying from South Bay Toyota is as easy as ordering coffee from Starbuck's or buying a shirt at Nordstrom. No worries.

Ask for the INTERNET Dept.

by from The beach area |

I had a great experience dealing with the internet department at this dealership. They delivered what they promised. Highly recommend this dealer for their customer service, knowledge, and professionalism. Don't forget to ask for the Internet dept. when you call or visit!

Great customer service from everyone!

by from Gardena, CA |

I was extremely happy with my shopping experience at South Bay Toyota. Everyone there is so nice and attentive. I will recommend all my friends and family to them.