Saint J Subaru

220 Memorial Dr, St Johnsbury, VT 05819

New 888-749-4439
Used 888-740-6883
Service 888-763-1853

"Nobody Beats a Saint J Subaru Deal!"

Subaru Superstars

by from Waterford, VT |

We have purchased four Subaru Foresters over the past years from St. J Subaru and couldn't be happier. Wilum is an attentive and caring salesperson, so we continue to seek him out when looking for a new car. We are especially happy with the service department as they are responsive to our questions, efficient, and they do excellent work. I actually enjoy waiting for my car as I do my own work and sip coffee in their waiting room. Christina and Patrick should be commended for their personal service. Thank you, St. J Subaru!

love my outback

by from berlin n.h. |

I bought my 2015 Subaru outback from Rose Wood she is great to work with she knows her stuff about Subaru she listens to you and finds the car you want.

Review of 2015 Legacy shopping experience

by from Hyde Park, VT |

I bought a 2015 Legacy lately and can give a great review to Rose Wood and the car. She was so personable and made the buying experience very easy. She was extremely knowledgeable about the car. I would recommend that Subaru not push so heavily on the warranty deal. You begin to question whether the car is a sound buy when all the things-that-could-go-wrong are listed. The Legacy has many bells and whistles which make driving it fun and leave me with a sense of security. I had to return the next day due to a recall on the car. The service department did not live up to Rose's outstanding characteristics.

July 14, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad you had a great experience with Rose, but are sorry to hear you didn't receive the outstanding service we strive for from our service department. We're currently reviewing this situation with our Service Adviser. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact our General Manager, Ray, at 1-802-748-2000.

2015 Outback

by from Newbury, VT |

Made an appointment and drove away the same day with a great car. Finance gentlemen was excellent and I feel like I got a great deal.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

by from Littleton, NH |

I bought a brand new 2014 crosstrek and below 3000 miles my engine oil was empty. I was told it was a "break in period". 3 more times under 15,000 miles my engine was on empty. I did their oil consumption test and they said I was within "their" normal range. So 4 empty oil instances and they send me on my way and say nothing is wrong. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. They don't stand by their product or customers.

June 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are so sorry you are not having a positive experience. Oil consumption has been an issue with new models and we would love to discuss the issue further. Please contact John Martin directly at 802-748-2000 to discuss your issue in more details.

Used Subaru Legacy.

by from Wolcott, Vermont |

Awesome Salesman ( Allen ) Love the car. Great people and place to buy a vehicle ! Thank you, Tracy Harris.

Forester purchase

by from Derby, VT |

I usually don't like buying cars but St. J. Subaru actually made it a pleasure. I will go back next time I need a new car.

May 26, 2015

Saint J Subaru is so happy you had a positive car buying experience with us! We love to see our customers happy, so thank you SO much for taking the time to leave us a review to let us know. We really appreciate it!

Car Purchase

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

I drove up from Old Saybrook, CT to pick-up my low mileage Mustang Covertible GT and the Team at Saint J Subaru was a pleasure to deal with and I love the car. I would drive there in the future to buy another automobile from this dealership, it was a long drive but worth it.

Excellent service with St. J Subaru

by from Lancaster, NH |

My sales lady was Rose Wood who is excellent. I had traded vehicles with her previously and was very please with the great service I received just recently. I look forward to many more deals with her in the future. Love my Subaru.

Terrific

by from Cornish, NH |

The staff was very helpful and made my purchase experience very transparen. No surprise, only a stress free experience!

Purchase of a new Impreza

by from Derby, Vermont |

I had a very positive experience while purchasing my new car. While looking at the cars in the lot Bob came out to introduce himself and help us. As this is my second Impreza I knew that I wanted the same car but my husband wanted to compare the 5 door with other cars. He asked many questions and Bob answered them with confidence. The question asked that he did not know the answer to he found the answer by reading a manual , we were impressed by both his honesty and diligence. I love my new car and would certainly recommend both the dealership and salespersons!

April 3, 2015

Saint J Subaru is so pleased you love your new Impreza and enjoyed working with Bob. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about your experience!!