Saint J Subaru

220 Memorial Dr, St Johnsbury, VT 05819

New 888-361-4511
Used 888-614-7387
Service 888-517-5452

"Nobody Beats a Saint J Subaru Deal!"

Subaru Impreza- used

by from Albany, VT |

This was the best experience we have had buying a vehicle. Expedient, prepared and everything was explained very well and clearly.

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

December 19, 2014

Saint J Subaru is very pleased you had a positive car buying experience. It is our top priority to make our customers happy. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if you need anything!

An annoying screw-up

by from Marshfield, VT |

We bought a new Forester from this dealer at the end of June, 2014. At the time, we were pleased with the experience, and left a 5 star review right here. What we didn't know then -- but, sadly do now -- is that they had botched the paperwork. We had supplied them with the name and address of our lender when we were putting the deal together, and they used that information to transmit a copy of the sales agreement so we could complete our loan. When it came time to complete the paperwork for the Title and Registration of our new car, though, they apparently couldn't be bothered to actually look up this information from their own files. Instead, they guessed, and guessed wrong, about who our lender was. They ended up sending the title to a Credit Union that we have never had anything to do with. On top of that, they registered our vehicle with the DMV showing this institution as a lien holder. We weren't aware of this until, 6 months after the purchase, we got a letter from our own credit Union, saying they never received the title, and threatening to default our loan. Nice. When notified of this problem, Saint J Subaru did manage to retrieve the Title that had gone astray. But we are still left with the nuisance of filing with the DMV for both a change of Title AND a change of registration, so that they will reflect the correct lienholder. This is rather more trouble than we expected to have to deal with when purchasing a brand new vehicle. And all because someone in their processing dept got lazy. So 2 stars today, to balance out the 5 star review we left last July. (and, lest you think I am being harsh, I haven't mentioned the mild body damage we discovered hidden behind the temporary plate in the rear.)

Great Purchase!

by from North Hero, VT |

I had a great experience when I bought my truck at Saint J Subaru! Very friendly and helpful staff and I got the best deal around! Only took an afternoon too! I would highly recommend.

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

January 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It means a lot! May you have many miles of smiles in your truck :) Let us know if you need anything!

MY FIRST VEHICLE PURCHASE

by from DANVILLE VT |

THIS WAS MY FIRST VEHICLE PURCHASE AND I WAS WELL DONE BY ALL THE STAFF AT SJ.J SUBARU ROSE IS THE BEST

MY FIRST VEHICLE PURCHASE

by from DANVILLE VT |

Good experience.

by from Waterford, Vermont |

Pleasant, friendly service. Worked hard to make a good deal.

Excellent buying experience

by from Lyme NH |

Since 1987, I have purchased 6 Subarus from four different dealerships in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont. This was by far the best buying experience that I've had. Yes, I would recommend St. J Subaru to friends who ask me.

Fantastic

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

I could not be happier right now. I love my new Subaru and it is great in the snow. I need to mention here that not only do I love my car, but I loved the whole car buying experience. I contacted the dealership through the internet. They were knowledgeable, quick to respond with answers to all of my questions, and they went out of the way to help me get the exact car I wanted. A couple of weeks of back and forth emails helping me figure things out and than I went for it. The price was also extremely competitive compared to other dealers. This dealership was over a 2 hour drive from my home, but they made it well worth the trip. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good deal on a Subaru.

Best experience ever!

by from Croghan NY |

This was by far my best dealer experience ever. From the moment we walked through the front door until I left with our new car, we were treated professionally and courteously. Our deal was very fair and the car was delivered on time with all items we had asked for taken care of. I highly recommend Saint J Subaru! Allen Stetson was an absolute joy to work with. Their internet sales staff was very helpful and very prompt in answering all questions. We drove 5 1/2 hours from northern NY to do business there and I will do it again when I need another car!

Good place to do business

by from Burlington VT |

I always have a good experience with this dealership. I have bought 3 cars from them over the last few years. Two used and more recently a brand new Subaru.

Good dealership

by from Sheffield VT |

Very pleased with these folks. Made buying a car a pretty easy thing to do. Had a couple of small issues after I took my car home and they took care of it right away.