Jerry's Ford

6510 Little River Tpke, Annandale, VA 22312

New 888-247-1883 New 888-247-1883
Used 888-505-0109 Used 888-505-0109
Service 877-799-9621 Service 877-799-9621

The Only Deals we Can't Make are the Ones we don't see! Let the competition beware!

Great Staff

by from Alexandria, VA |

The best experience purchasing my new vehicle. Thanks Jerry's Ford staff.

Go somewhere else

by from Annandale, VA |

Went in on a Saturday to check out a new F150 and see what the trade in value would be for my truck. After test driving a new truck (which went fine) I sat and waited for 20-30 min while they got my information. Only after making me wait did some guy, who wasn't my sales person, come up and ask me what I was looking for? I said I was looking for a price on a new truck and an appraisal. He rudely said if that's all your looking for he's not gonna do that on a Saturday. Not only was it horrible customer service he chose to tell me this after I'd already been waiting. When I do go to buy, which will be soon, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Jerry's Ford responded to this review

November 20, 2015

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention, Lance. This is not how we train our Staff to interact with our valued clients, nor is it acceptable. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can understand the details of what exactly went wrong so we can do our very best to make this better and improve your overall experience with us. We know we can always improve so we look forward to speaking with you soon.

great service

by from alexandria,va |

It was great exprience and all the staff including sales were great

Mr. Fabricio

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Excellent service. Pedro, my salesperson is the BEST.

Vehicle owner

by from Annandale, Virginia* |

Vehicle is a F350, Jerrys staff was very helpful in the purchasing process (sales and financing)

Great Service

by from Alexndria, VA |

Friendly greeting and check-in process. I was escorted to the waiting room. My car was serviced in the time frame as promised. Included a free car wash (major plus) however, I wish that the service rep would have waited till the car was washed and ready before checking me out (instead I waited outside while the car was washed). Regardless, I have always had excellent service and will continue to shop and recommend Jerry's Ford.

2 Cars, Years of Service, Always a Good Experience

by from Washington, DC |

This is my second car purchased from Jerry's, and I have never had my car serviced anywhere else -- and that's not going to change. As a woman who negotiated purchases alone and brings my car in for service alone, they have always treated me professionally and fairly. I never felt that they were playing games during negotiations or service calls, and I never felt overcharged or pressured. When I visited other dealers when I bought my first car, I had some really bad and frustrating experiences where I simply wasn't taken seriously. But when I walked into Jerry's with a consumer pricing report for the car I wanted, they treated me just as I expected to be treated during any major purchase. They've earned my business and loyalty.

Great service

by from Burke, VA |

Calvin was of great help. Although they didn't have the car I wanted on stock, he was able to guide me and we found the right car for me. Even though I spent a little more than I wanted, Calvin was able to explain to me the advanced features of my new car and he was right. I love my new car. I know that I'm a difficult buyer but it was hard to stay mad for not having the car when I was constantly received with a smile and positive attitude from Calvin. This guy deserves a raise, RUSH. The only bad experience I had was with finance. They tried aggressively to push another bank on me. You will find that USAA member are very loyal to USAA. This could've been a deal breaker. But that was it. The finance guy was very polite and professional. I just didn't care to hear that I needed to sign with another bank. Overall, great car buying experience. Keep doing a great job, and I'll see you in about 5 years for my new 2020 Mustang. Hopefully, Sales Director Calvin Gillian will have a good deal for me. :)

Thanks for helping a female senior citizen

by from Annandale, Va |

The fan blowing cool air stopped working on the 1,2 and 3 levels. Ty Alexander took care of everything and when another problem arose, he arranged for me to get home (my husband has Parkinson's and I prefer not to be away for too long). The car was ready later that day. Several days before, my daughter's Escape needed a head light. Since there were lots of people ahead of me, Ty replaced it himself (he knows about my husband's illness). I am so grateful for all you do to help me keep the cars going especially since I have had to start taking car of the cars.

My experience at Jerry's Ford Alexandria VA

by from Arlington, VA |

Bill Ritenour is singularly responsible for Jerry's Ford getting a very positive review when he clearly heard me -- the customer -- when I had issues with the CPO Ford Fusion needed brake repairs this week. Your salesman (don't know his name) was insulting and lied to me. I turned to Bill, and Bill listened to me, was polite, understood my concerns, and Bill gave me almost all that I was seeking. As long as you have Bill and technicians like him at Jerry's, I will use your shop for CPO-related maintenance and repair.