Jerry's Ford

Used 888-505-0109
Service 877-799-9621

Very clean

by from Dover, DE |

Amazing! Went in looking for a mustang. Ended up finding the perfect car, better than what I thought I could afford. Thanks to them I am now a proud owner of a 2012 mustang!

Terrible attitude

by from Virginia |

Just calling to check availability. Two different people answered with terrible attitude and hang up the phone while I am still asking the question. Never had a worse experience.

Great Experience

by from Cortland, NY |

I have bought cars for over 40 years and buying my new Mustang at Jerry's Ford was the best car buying experience of my life. The people at Jerry's Ford were very friendly and easy to deal with. I traveled 400 miles to get to Jerry's Ford for the price but the people are what I will remember. Everything we had agreed to on the phone prior to my visit to Jerry's Ford to pick up the Mustang didn't changed once I arrived. They gave me a fair trade-in price on my used car after I got there. We had not agreed on a trade-in price prior to me arriving there. I would highly recommend giving Jerry's Ford a chance if you are looking to buy a Ford. I told them I will be back to buy my next.Mustang and I wasn't kidding.

Outright Liars

by from Pottsville, Pa |

I have been looking for an SLK32 in Bahama Blue for some time. I finally found one at Jerry's Ford. I talked to ED on the internet, and asked what it would take to Hold this car, until Sat, when I would come down from PA and buy it. Ed told me 500.00. I said OK how do want payment. Ed said credit card, so I gave him my card number, full name and address, and said I will see you Sat. afternoon. Ed said OK. I drove 3 1/2 hours from PA, and when I got there, Ed said they sold the SLK32 Sat. morning. Ed is an out right LIAR. My deposit didn't mean anything, Then Ed said they left a message on my answer machine, that it was sold at 10.30. I checked my answer machine when I got home. Another Lie, no message What a way to run a dealership. I am praying they go out of business, before they Lie to somebody else. Will never do business with them. Will contact my Lawyer about deposit,

RUN-SA-WAY

by from Annandale,VA |

Do not walk but run away! I had my vehicle serviced here and shortly there after service light appeared, went back they reset the light and said nothing wrong. Told the staff we were going on a road trip and wanted to make sure there were no problems. SO, after we got to our destination the light came back on this time we had big problems, cost over $5000.00 to fix the problem. Went back and talk management and they said not our fault and everything is made knowing it will not last for ever. SO when you buy a FORD and get it Serviced by FORD this is their mind set. Then when I explained to the management how I would be taken care of would determine if they would have my business, I got no answer (it has been over a week now!) So if you are in the Annandale, Virginia area and need your car fixed, remember run don't walk if you see Jerry's FORD!!!!

my credit is a mess!

by from Mount Vernon, Virginia |

I had been searching for a 2012 Escape Limited and was having no luck at all with any dealership; all any of them could tell me was that "We have none, we don't know when any more are coming and we don't even know IF any more are coming." I noticed a 2012 Escape, Limited model on the Jerry's Ford online inventory, so I inquired about it through their website. I dealt with Calvin and he put me into it. My credit isn't the best, but when I talked to the finance manager, he said: "we'll just have to make this deal work for you." Two weeks later, I drove out of that dealership with my brand new Limited and I really couldn't be happier. Thanks to Calvin, and Joe for making it happen :)

My first purchase... alone

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

Dave was AMAZIING!!!! My husband was not available....first car I have purchased alone....he was a gentlemen, very (VERY) amusing, totally honest and overall just put me completely at ease. I must say that the whole sales department was the same way. I was there 2 or 3 times during my purchase and everyone made me feel welcomed and at ease. Definitely NOT what you usually hear about car salesmen! Did I get a good deal......I'm not sure...I think so.....BUT I felt like I did!

truckin

by from ales, va |

Everyone there was very nice. Did not have to spend three to four hour doing a deal , In the thirty years ,in buying cars, and I have bought many. I bought 8 corvettes I have one now ,but i will be in two buy a new ford truck. I hope when I do come in that my visit will be the same

greatdeal

by from alex,va |

It was time to trade in my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 and upgrade to a new truck. Angel Gammons worked with me via email prior to my arrival and had exactly what I was looking for picked out and ready. I looked at several other model configurations of the Ford F-150 on the lot, but came back to the one Angel first recommended. I got a good trade-in value and the right price on the right 2012 F-150 FX4 Super Crew. My whole buying experience was done in under two hours from the time I parked my Dodge to the time I drove off the lot in my F-150. The staff, especially Angel, made sure I was taken care of and the facility was clean and the people professional.

reinkober

by from all, va |

I have been in the market for a 2013 Ford XLT F150. I had visited other Ford dealers in the area but was not satisfied with the amount of money I was offered for my trade in and decided to sell the vehicle myself before I purchased a new F150. I also at this time went to the internet and requestd some additonal prices on a new Ford Truck. Angel called me out of the blue and asked me what it would take for me to purchase a new Ford truck from Jerry's Ford. I provided him what I was looking for on my trade in and immediately after telling him the VIN, mileage and picture from my smart phone he told me that he could provide me what I wanted. No hassle, no haggling on the price. The entire purchase went very smoothly to include all the paperwork and vehilce prep. I'm very pleased that Angel called me and took the initiative to make the purchase of my vehicle a reality.

robcara

by from an, va |

My wife has bought Japanese cars her whole life and I asked her to give Ford (USA) a chance, then buy foreign if she wanted. After our first trip to Jerry's FORD, she (and I) never looked back. I tried to get her to go check out the "competition" and she refused to go beyond some internet reviews. The customer service, the straight talk, the price and everything else at FORD was top-notch. I already own a FORD, so we know the service will also be outstanding. We received our FORD Flex yesterday and could not be happier with the entire process of buying from Jerry's FORD. Thanks Bill and Hans!!!