Land Rover South Bay

Service 866-494-9769

An AutoNation Company.

New car - Land Rover Evoque

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Simple transaction, honest conversation. I purchased a new car and did not sell any car of part of the transaction.

Stacey Wood

by from Rolling Hills Estates Ca |

South Bay Land Rover has the most professional , friendly staff . I will absolutely put the word out. Go see Brian and Michelle you will be very pleased with your purchase!!!!

July 2, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Stacey. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Love my new car

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Jesse from service dept is awesome. Brian and Liz from sales very helpful

NEW 2014 RANGE ROVER SALESMAN JASON THURMAN

by from SANTA MONICA, CA. |

PURCHASED A NEW 2014 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE FROM SOUTH BAY. JASON THURMAN WAS STRAIGHT UP, HELPFUL AND CONTINUED TO CALL WITH UPDATES ON AVAILABILITY OF THE FEATURES AND COLOR SELECTION WE WANTED. HE DELIVERED AND WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. ON A SCALE 1-10 HE IS ALL 10'S.

July 2, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. Happy motoring,and we hope you enjoy the 2014 Range Rover for years to come!

nannytoni

by from long beach, ca |

Land Rover South Bay Staff surpassed all of my expectations for purchasing my LR2. I had passed the dealership for the past 3 years and fantasized about owning a Range Rover. When I made the decision to actually walk on the lot and take a look, not during business hours of course, I knew that I was ready. After I had made my decision to purchase, I contacted the dealership and within minutes, I think, Brian Malone contacted me by phone. He was very kind, pleasant and concerned about my desires. Although I had made the call, I had work, vacation and other family obligations before I made the next step. It would be over a month later when I made the appointment to go in, during business hours, and met with Brian Malone. He took me on the test drive of a 2013 LR2 and I loved everything about it, it just lacked the most important wish, heated seats. Brian listened to my wish list and he introduced me to Ali, Sales Manager, who diligently worked to get me a comparable financing rate to my bank. Brian and Ali were both very patient with me, as it was two weeks later and two test drives before I signed the deal and drove off ecstatic with my LR2, with a total climate control package included. Now, 2 weeks later, I am in love with my LR2 and cannot forget to include David for his financial education and Liz for her quick problem solving of my OOPS within an hour leaving the dealership. Land Rover South Bay, better than the rest on any given day!

Bob Roofian

by from Beverly Hills |

I had a great experience with the sales and sales manager, they helped me find the car I wanted with a reasonable price. Service was excellent..

May 15, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bob. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at Land Rover South Bay look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great Dealer, Great Manager Great Salesman!

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Best buying experience I've had in 30 years. Smooth, professional.

Exceptional New-Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Redondo Beach |

The entire sales experience at Land Rover South Bay exceeded my expectations. Dennis (TC) Collins is one of the best salespeople that we have ever encountered. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he is also filled with integrity. Dennis and the entire sales team ? Ali (sales manager), Michael (sales), and David (finance) ? went beyond the call of duty to lead me and my family through a pressure-free purchase process. They worked well as a team to make sure we were satisfied with the final purchase price. The price negotiations were haggle-free and Dennis delivered on what he promised. After we received the keys to our new LR4, Dennis took to time to explain all the important functions, controls, and displays of the car. In addition, he encouraged us to contact him if we had any questions. A few days later, he contacted us to see if we had any questions about the functions LR4. We are so pleased with our purchase from Dennis and the entire sales team at Land Rover South Bay. We plan to go to Land Rover South Bay for our future purchases and services. We are so pleased!

2014 Range Rover Sport HSE - Wow!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I just purchased the new 2014 Range Rover Sport HSE! As a former Lexus SUV lover, I must admit that this is the best car I have ever had - hands down! From technology to performance - nicely done. I am very happy. Go see Jason - personable, accommodating, patient and comprehensive with his approach to customer service.

April 14, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Excellent Service

by from Cerritos |

I leased a new 2014 Range Rover from Land Rover South Bay and the service was excellent. The Rover is an incredible car and Liz Malone made the process really easy. Had been waiting for the car for a long time and it arrived on my Birthday which made my birthday very special ... Liz Malone made it happen ... She gave us a tour of the car which was very helpful and was very knowledgeable ... The finance Manager was really good as well .. made the process real quick and easy .. would definitely recommend buying / leasing from Land Rover South Bay Megh S

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us, Megh. We are happy Liz was able to help and that you are now the proud owner of a Range Rover. We appreciate your positive review!

Raymond

by from Palos Verdes, California |

Jason & the entire staff were very helpful and accommodating with my purchase of a new 2014 Sport Range Rover. All aspects of the purchase were handled professionally. All of the features were explained in detail and the final negotiations were very satisfying to me.

March 5, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Ray. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation! Hope you're enjoying that new Sport Range Rover.