Land Rover South Bay

New 888-338-8430
Used 888-338-7520
Service 866-494-9769

An AutoNation Company.

Shawni Young!!! Best Sales Associate EVER!

by from Torrance,CA |

My husband and I went to purchase a used vehicle from this dealership. We scheduled an appointment with Shawni Young. She was very thorough, straight-forward, and helpful during the process. NO HASSLE what so ever. Her attentiveness was very much appreciated due to my current condition (6 months pregnant). She kept me fed and hydrated and informed the whole time. Made me feel very comfortable, and at home during the wait for finance. David- Finance Manager is definitely worth it. Very informative and helpful. The experience was definitely amazing and would recommend Shawni over and over again.

Anticipated Satisfaction!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I haven't purchased a vehicle yet, but the tenacity of the agent gives me hope he will find the vehicle I'm searching for. The real trick will be if he can find in the price point I'm willing to spend. We'll just have to see...

Great car buying experience

by from pomona, california |

I purchase a 2015 Range Rover Evoque Pure with a navigation system. I was offered the best deal from this dealership. Really friendly staff, they are all nice. Had a really great experience. This was my first time every buying a car. Big thank you to Land Rover South Bay xx

No Hassle - Friendly High Service

by from Santa Monica, CA |

We dread the car purchasing experience and do it seldom. Sound familiar? We like to do a lot of thoughtful research on our own and make final decisions based on our findings. That said we thought we had generally "friendly" customer service experiences at two other local Land Rover dealers. But both paled in comparison with how easy and hassle free the experience was with South Bay. The other dealers haggled and "offered" a variety of "over MSRP" (because there's "no way" you're going to find an at MSPR car! ... so we were told) costs for the car we were interested in (Range Rover Sport HSE). They also pushed cars on us (not only over MSRP) but not even the car specs we were looking for. South Bay was completely different. No hassle, no haggle, no fuss. We sent them the specs and they came back first time with right specs and the lowest cost without the haggling. Liz Malone and brother Brian were kind, courteous and professional. David in finance was the best. A great experience all around. The car even arrived early. It looks and drives great. A class automobile at competitive price. Thank you South Bay Land Rover.

Great sales guys, not pushy just helpful

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Fantastic, lovely helpful sales guys and made it very easy. Not pushy or sleezy like many other dealerships! I'm a customer for life

Shawni went way 'above and beyond'.

by from Los Angeles |

We met Shawni at the LA auto show this year, and instantly thought she was super-friendly, and very knowledgeable. Although Land Rover South Bay is clear across town, we made the trek just to deal with her. She's fantastic, and went way, way above and beyond (yes, I realize that's the LR tagline) in every aspect of my purchase. Really. She's absolutely first rate. Highly recommended.

Great Service... Second to none

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Great experience purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

My car purchase at SouthBay land rover

by from Redondo beach, CA |

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had! I called Shawni Young , internet sales person at Land Rover Southbay and she found the car that I wanted and at price that I wanted ! Next day I went there and picked up the car in 30 minutes! That is it!

A wonderful car-buying experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

My husband and I had been searching for a Range Rover Evoque for months and visited several dealerships. Rick at South Bay was amazing. He was prompt and provided excellent service. After one month he located the vehicle and options we wanted and provided us with a great deal. But he didn't stop there. We got excellent financing and Rick followed up making sure we were thrilled with our new vehicle. And we are! South Bay is wonderful. I would highly recommend them. I am driving the car of my dreams. Thank you Rick and South Bay Land Rover

Awesome Awesome Awesome

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Buying a car was never easier! Shawni was wonderful and took care of everything for us. It wasn't easy to find a used car in the price range we wanted. Not only did she find what we where looking for, but she got us a great deal and had it delivered to her dealership the next day. And the finance manager was quick and informative. I will defiantly recommend them. What an awesome experience!!!

Great salesman!

by from Harbor Pines, CA |

Jason was a pleasure to work with. Never pushy, knew his stuff, and very accommodating - came in on his day off to make the sale. I would buy another car from him in a heartbeat! I've dealt with Jessie in a service a couple times , and it's been very easy. I love my LR2! And Land Rover South Bay has provided excellent customer service.