Carter Volkswagen

(3.3) 4 Reviews

5202 Leary Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107

Helpful sales reps

by from Seattle WA |

I never received the online quote that I requested but Eric called me about my inquiry. I was a little annoyed at first, but he was very helpful and made some good suggestions-no pressure. I have been to the dealership before and it's clean and accessible without salespeople swarming all over.

Don't offer service you're not willing to provide

by from Seattle, WA |

I requested an online quote for a Jetta spending my valuable time "building" my dream car. It was a total waste of time, as two weeks later no response whatsoever except cars.com asking me about it!

Good expect heavy pitch for extended warranty

by from Seattle, WA |

Getting a quote over the phone was painless, and it was a very competitive quote. Our salesperson seemed well informed, pleasant and low pressure. However, we hit a few snags: - The financial person made a very long and heavy pitch for an extended warranty. This was quite unpleasant and ruined what would otherwise have been a pleasant purchase experience. This is the main reason I would hesitate about going back. - The bid for our old car was disappointingly low. But was raised to a tolerable level when we complained. - Actually getting the car took many hours than expected, because it didn't arrive when we were told it would and they were not efficient about prepping it. However, the prep was fine, except they didn't set the clock and it's not easy to do that on this model.

Wonderful, easy transaction

by from Mount Vernon, wa |

Buying a car is not something that I look forward to, but Scott Taylor made it easy and smooth. He is a very low key salesman, not once did I feel pressure to buy a vehicle from him. Go there and ask for Scott, he is worth it!