Auto Biz

Used 888-332-6504

Everything is on sale

NOT Too Good To Be True!

by from Ewa Beach, HI |

The cars for sale at Auto Biz were priced so low I thought it was too good to be true. Maybe it was a salvage title or the car would suddenly be sold just before we showed up. No, they are legit. I ran the Carfax and it was a clean title. We test drove the car and it ran great. Even dropped it off at Lex Brodie's for a 38 point inspection and it all checked out. So how do they sell their cars so cheap? Edison explained that it was bought at auction (not sure if they all are), and although they earn less profit per car, they make up for it in volume sales. They also save money by advertising only though word of mouth. Since they took care of us so well, I want to make sure others know. Edison and Kevin are great to work with. They're fair and honest. I'd buy from them again and I'd refer my own mother to buy from them. If you want a good car at prices WAY below the competition, check them out.

NOT Too Good To Be True!

by from Ewa Beach, HI |

The cars for sale at Auto Biz were priced so low I thought it was too good to be true. Maybe it was a salvage title or the car would suddenly be sold just before we showed up. No, they are legit. I ran the Carfax and it was a clean title. We test drove the car and it ran great. Even dropped it off at Lex Brodie's for a 38 point inspection and it all checked out. So how do they sell their cars so cheap? Edison explained that it was bought at auction (not sure if they all are), and although they earn less profit per car, they make up for it in volume sales. They also save money by advertising only though word of mouth Since they took care of us so well, I want to make sure others know. Edison and Kevin are great to work with. They're fair and honest. I'd buy from them again and I'd refer my own mother to buy from them. If you want a good car at prices WAY below the competition, check them out.