McKee on 14th

McKee on 14th

5095 NE 14th St, Des Moines, IA 50213

Used 888-744-8654

Customer Satisfaction and quality Service is our Number One Priority!!

Great Service Great Vehicle

by from Fort Atkinson WI |

We drove from Wisconsin to purchase a 2004 Silverado from Brandon at McKee Auto in Des Moines IA. He was excellent to work with and we were very happy that the truck was exactly as he told us it would be. We purchased the vehicle in January and it's now April and we have no complaints at all. The truck we wanted was hard to find (2500 4x4 long box with extended cab in white) so that is why we ended up buying out of state. Brandon was great to work with and we weren't disappointed!

Great Service & follow through

by from Ankeny, IA |

Ron is one of their best employees, he continues to show great customer service and patience with my first car buying experience.He goes over and above for his customers and is one of the most wonderful and helpful sales persons I have ever met! With all the questions and concerns he has been very patient and kind. If you get a chance ask for Ron!

Great Customer Service!

by from St Charles, MO |

I haven't even purchased a car from this dealer, but Phil has gone above and beyond the call. I live 4 hrs away and he has been working diligently with me to try to put something together. Hopefully we can work out a deal that works for both of us! Great job McKee on 14th!

SWEET TAHOE

by from des moines iowa |

i just bought a 05 Tahoe fromm McKee I stopped in one day to look at a Tahoe but it didn't have all the features I want so he took my name and number and he would try to find one a week later he called asked if I was still interested and looking for a Tahoe I said I was he then told me he found one like I wanted a z71 with all options black I drove it and liked then came the finance part my credit was pretty beat up from a divorce but they got me financed and I love it on top of it about a month later the u joints went out and they took care of it thanks for all you did

Don't waste your time...

by from Omahe, NE |

Wanted to purchase a vehicle they had. Sent email to owner explaining I had a very nice low mileage vehicle for partial trade and sent photos. I live hours away so I wanted to know if they were interested before the long drive. I received a very strange response to my email. Four additional emails were ignored. Makes me wonder how they stay in business when they treat customers like that.

July 10, 2014

Bret, Thank you for spending the time with me on the phone this morning. Again we would like to apologize about are misunderstanding and confusion we had about which vehicle you were inquiring on at the time. We would also like to apologize about your poor experience you had with us. Good customer service and experience is are number one goal here are McKee Auto. Even though we didn't get together on the correct truck we are real happy to hear that you were able to purchase an new truck and hopefully the purchase was made closer to residence. Please consider us next time you are shopping for a new vehicle, we would love to earn your business, but most of all make it a great experience.

very professional experience

by from des moines ia |

Bought an older Buick from Mckees on 14th st. They were very professional and because i was buying an older car, encouraged me to have someone look at it if i wanted to. I have never been more pleased buying a car than i was there. No pressure and was so professional considering it was not an expensive car. GOOD job boys!! Thanks again and i will be back when i need another!

My experiance was great!

by from Des Moines, IA |

This is the first time ever typing a review but I have to say I had a great experiance working with Ron and Brandon when I bought my corvette. Have to say I am surprised to see they have a couple bad reviews. My experiance was great, it made my purchase evebn more fun wile working with them. Real fun guys. I guess its tough to get good ones though because I could see how people that had a bad experiance go and type a bad review rather than take the time of day to typ about a good experiaance. Glad I took the time to do so becasuse I think everyone would enjoy the type of experiance I had wile working with them and purchasing my new car. I wouldnt let those reviews scare yu though. I'm sure you cant make everyone happy . Botome line I love my new Corvette! as of now, McKee's has me as a customer for life. Two thumbs up!!

July 10, 2014

Mookboarder, Thanks for the good review! But most of all we are glad you had a good experience with Ron and I. Enjoy that car and try to stay close to the speed limit. Can't wait to do business with you again!

potty mouth / doesn't know his own invtory

by from chillicothe ,mo |

sounded more like someone talking talking in a bar. asked some very simple questions about his invatory and he had no idea what he was saying , being prompted by someone next to him . people save yourselves' the hastle ... go somewhere else , anywhere else !

Shocked

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Did not seem interested to will and deal or sell the car. So, I took my business elsewhere.

Opinion

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Didn't seem to interested to will and deal and sell a car. So, took my business elsewhere.

WARNING!!!****DO NOT GO HERE!!!****

by from Des Moines, IA |

I personally have had the worst experience from every aspect here, not to mention I have come to find several other people that had similar experiences as I had. When I first came in to the dealership I was interested in a vehicle and went inside to find somebody and the salesman just sat there and looked at me. I had to go to him and get help, I could go on and on about the very poor customer service. I should have left then but I was stuck on what seemed to be a really good deal but was a complete nightmare. The vehicle broke down on the drive home and it was only a couple years old. They said they would take care of it but ended up costing thousand and come to find they didn't even replace the part that they said they did I marked it with a marker before it was brought in so I know for a fact. You think that is bad try talking to other's that have bought from there!!

January 25, 2013

I'm sorry you feel that you had a bad experience with us, but we would still like to thank you for your business and hope you are still very happy with your vehicle. This is not a typical experience at Make Auto and again we apologize that you did not receive the service that you expected.