Jerry's Ford

847 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20177

New 888-633-7874
Used 888-307-2612
Service 877-275-3690

Let the Competition Beware!

Great Experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

We just picked up our F-150. We had an excellent experience with Mario & Sarah. The whole staff is extremely courteous.

1FTEW

by from Leesburg, VA |

Purchased F150 and the service was great. Since we had not purchased a new vehicle in 12 years we had a little problem with all bells and whistles. The service department was a big help with all the functions of the truck.

Above and Beyond Employee

by from Ashburn, Virginia |

I stopped by in my Escape on my way home one day after hours (the mechanics were gone) because one of my "idiot lights" was lit. The man who works in the service department (the man with the long white beard) went completely above and beyond the call of duty. He came out to my car and assisted with checking the air pressure in each tire. After we found which one was low he did a visual check on the tire. All this on a day when it was well over 90 degrees out. He was very friendly and helpful, as I have experienced with everyone at Jerry's Ford from the shuttle drivers to those who work the service desk as well as front office. Thanks for the great service! Keep it up!

Go to Jerry's!!!!

by from Harpers Ferry, WV |

Tom Schwietz was an amazing help through the entire process of purchasing the vehicle. He never tried to "Sell" me a car, instead he presented me with options and helped me find the right vehicle for me. None of the staff was pushy or rude and when I was offered extra services from Wendy I said that I wasn't interested and she politely helped me move through the process as well. Mario the manager was extremely helpful and helped me find a few extra deals on the 2015 Expedition that I bought which helped tremendously! I would refer anyone to this dealership and I am going to be purchasing all of my vehicles from them.

Great Service makes my Mustang worth owning.

by from Leesburg, Va |

I love Jerry's Service. Service is a very important criteria when you buy a car. If the service is poor or overpriced then you will regret it every time your car is due for service. That is why I love my Mustang. The car attracts as much attention as a Mercedes, but the service is way, way better, and cheaper.

Mustang owner

by from Hamilton, Va. |

Work was performed and covered under warranty as expected. Overall experience was very good.

Great service,

by from Leesburg,Va |

Purchased an 2015 F-150 and the staff was extremely helpful. Brittany and Sarah were beyond helpful and very nice to work with.

Great service.

by from Lovettsville, Virginia |

My Ford Transit Connect was purchased one year ago this month, and has been serviced twice since then. Service and communication has been excellent both times.

Great F-150 buying experience

by from Ashburn, VA |

Everyone we came into contact with was friendly (in a genuine way), knowledgeable, and helpful. At no time did my wife and I feel any sales pressure. We ended up buying a F-150 Lariat truck and got several after-market additions (Resistal, bed liner, and tonneau cover. The after-market additions were all installed in one day and the truck looks and runs great. My wife and I were both very pleased with our Jerry's Ford experience and will certainly recommend the dealership to our friends.

Excellent Deal and Service

by from Lovettsville, VA |

3rd car bought from Brian Rose and Jerry's Ford....go figure...LOL

great deals

by from leesburg, va |

they were patient and helpful on some of my decisions. they were also getting ready for a renovation so there old facility i ranked low