Jerry's Ford

847 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20177

New 888-633-7874
Used 888-307-2612
Service 877-275-3690

Let the Competition Beware!

Two visits, one buy

by from Alexandria, VA |

I have been to Jerry's Ford in Leesburg twice. The first time I did not buy the car, but it wasn't their fault, it just wasn't the right car for me. They were no pressure. I just returned about two weeks ago and did buy a used vehicle. We had done our research, we were firm on price (had a cashiers check), and had no timetable, so we were willing to walk if necessary. All these things help favorably in any negotiation, but I would say they were basically honest and fair as dealers go. It is nice they use AutoCheck, but they didn't tell us that you need to register for the buyback protection. Fortunately I learned that myself and signed up before it expired. Things they could have done better... We told them we were on our way 1.5 hours before we arrived, they should have cleaned the car for best presentation, wouldn't you if you were selling a car? If they changed the oil, they didn't reset the oil life indicator which read 15%. I believe they did not change the oil. If I had a dealership, I'd add and extra $100 to any trade that came with both keys and fobs. It is outrageous how many people trade cars and never provide the second key. Times when I traded unexpectedly, I made sure to bring the extra key and fob back the next day. It is just pretty lazy and sh!tty to collect old keys in your junk drawer at home while the next owner has to spend $145 (or more) to get a new key and fob. Sorry for the rant, this is obviously not something unique to Jerry's. A turn signal bulb was out, but it somehow passed VA inspection, something tells me the inspector is lax. The vehicle is a GM and not a Ford, so I will not be servicing it there. Even if I had bought a Ford and lived closer, this dealer needs a major overhaul of their facility.

Smooth transaction

by from Centreville, Virginia |

Everything was smooth and they have a good prices and they don't have hidding fees my next car I will buy in Jerry's

Best buying experience in a very long time!!

by from ALDIE, VA |

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BOUGHT 3 CARS IN THE LAST YEAR. A FOCUS FOR MY 17 YEAR OLD COLLEGE BOUND DAUGHTER, AN F150 FOR MY HUSBAND, AND FINALLY I GOT THE EDGE I HAVE WANTED FOR YEARS. THIS WAS THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD BY FAR! OUR SALESPERSON (ERICA) WAS INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THE PRODUCT AND SPENT SEVERAL HOURS GOING THROUGH THE OPTIONS AND EXPLANING THE DIFFERENT PACKAGES AVAILABLE. WE TEST DROVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT MODELS UNTIL I FOUND THE ONE THAT I WANTED. WITH AS EXPENSIVE AS CARS CAN BE WE WERE BLOWN AWAY WITH THE INCENTIVES ON THE VEHICLE AND SAVED EVEN MORE WHEN WE GOT INTO THE FINANCE OFFICE. NEITHER OF THE OTHER TWO DEALERSHIPS EVEN BOTHERED TO OFFER US THE THE ADDITIONAL REBATE FOR FINANCING THROUGH FORD CREDIT. WE WERE ALL SET UP WITH FINANCING THOUGH OUR CREDIT UNION BUT THE FINANCE MANAGER (SARAH) EXPLAINED SERVERAL OPTIONS IN DETAIL AND WE WERE ABLE TO SAVE ANOTHER $1000 JUST FOR FINANCING!!! AFTER WE FINISHED THE PAPERWORK KEITH SAT WITH US AND WENT OVER THE VEHICLE, SHOWED US HOW TO PAIR THE PHONES AND ACTUALLY SAW ALL THE TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION. AGAIN I THANK ALL OF YOU AT JERRYS FORD FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Easiest Car buying experience I've had

by from Chantilly, Va |

I spent two months researching for the exact car I was looking for. I found one that met all the requirements I had at Jerry's Ford in Leesburg (I was about to give up). I made one phone call and spoke to the manager Mario, in a matter of minutes he answered all of my questions and I set up an appointment to visit the dealership the next day. I was concerned that the car would not be all Mario told me it would be but was pleasantly surprised when I showed up to find it was in better condition than expected. I purchased the car on the spot and couldnt be happier. They renewed my faith in car dealerships after several bad experiences. I'll be buying all of my cars from Jerry's from this point forward thanks to Mario and the sales lady Ericka.

Pleasant Experience

by from Hagerstown, MD |

We had searched the internet and found two possible vehicles in the Leesburg area. We visited Jerry's Ford and spoke with Erica. Both she and the Sales Manager were very easy to deal with and worked really hard to make a suitable deal for us. Unfortunately, the vehicle was priced just above our range and although we could not make a deal, we had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. We would certainly recommend them.

vehicle failed state inspection

by from Maryland |

I purchased a used vehicle at Jerry's. As an out-of-state buyer, I had to get the vehicle inspected. As soon as I got the vehicle home, I noticed the headlights would not light. I purchased a new fuse and went off to get it inspected. It failed because the parking lights did not work. Jerry's salesperson had said the vehicle had been inspected and the VA state inspection was new, however, it failed another state inspection. Although the salesperson was nice I would not buy another vehicle there. I do not believe they inspected the vehicle.