Marina Del Rey Toyota

4636 Lincoln Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Excited with my purchase.

by from 90291 |

Excellent service. This was my first time buying a new car for the family & the team at this car dealer, specifically Bruce V. who was the guy i bothered for a while with non stop questions, were very knowledgable, relateable & accommodating. I would highly recommend Bruce/this dealership to any of my family/friends in need of buying/leasing a car.

Good Vibe,

by from Santa Monica |

Looking to buy my wife a car in the next month coming up, so I?m shopping around, this is the fourth dealership I?ve stopped at in the past month, nothing crazy fancy about the place, but the people here are nice, I was walking around and was approached by a guy named Bruce, he was down to earth and kind a nice kind of guy that made me smile and laugh. He asked what I was in the looking for in a car, I told him its more for the wife then for me, so he took the time to show me a few options he thought I may like. The experience here was much more warm then the other brand dealerships I went to where they just came at me like vultures. I did not end up buying a car, because I am still in the market, but I expect myself to come back here, it was a good experience.

Great buying experience at Toyota Marina Del Rey

by from Los Angeles |

I just bought my new Toyota 4runner from Bruce Vahhaji at Toyota Marina Del Rey and it was by far the best car buying experience of my life. Bruce was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly! It was a quick/easy process and I got an amazing deal with no hassles or games. After the transaction he even went out of his way and delivered the vehicle to my home.

Bought the Toyota Avalon

by from marina del ray, ca |

My husband and I went to Toyota of Marina Del Rey looking to replace a BMW that had been totaled in an accident recently. We met Bruce Vahhaji as soon as we walked in the door and it was the best thing that could've happened to us. We immediately felt comfortable with Bruce and his willingness to help us get into a new car fast. It only took him minutes to find the Avalon of our dreams and before we knew it we were test driving the car. As soon as we got back to the dealership we started the paperwork process which went very smoothly. I drove my new Avalon home that same night and I'm so excited about it! Bruce sent me a text to make sure my ride home was everything I had hoped for and even followed up the next morning. After talking to Bruce for only a few hours, my husband and I truly consider him a friend and our forever Toyota advisor. If you want the best car buying experience ever, go to the Toyota here and ask for Bruce Vahhaji!

leasing a new '14 Highlander

by from marina del ray, ca |

Car dealerships are usually nothing to get excited about; you either get ignored or pressured to buy something you don't really need. However, this one really stands out, and as usual it's the staff that make it so. These guys made my first car purchasing (or leasing) experience absolute 5+ star experience--no joke. I thought going to a dealership was supposed to be this super-awful experience, very high-pressure, put-on-your-mean-face kind of stuff. Nope--well, at least not here. I called to set up an appointment and was welcomed (for about 5 hours!) in without interruption or pressure. I was originally looking at 2012 Highlander, but after making them clean off and test drive it with me (sorry, Bruce!) -- I decided that leasing a new '14 Highlander version would be the best fit for me. They went out of their way to make the experience fun and not-so-intimidating, while also being very realistic and informative. Not an easy tightrope act, but one they've really mastered. So appreciated! They also managed to track down the exact color combo I wanted, even if it meant trading one of their '14s for another one that met my needs. Bruce was with me the whole time answering all my questions--and trust me, I had about 1800 of them. I left after hours there, talking out my options, with tons of info and no car purchase just yet. They didn't make me feel bad for leaving, either. I set up another appointment the next day, but brought my wife with me. They took my wife through the same steps (minus the test drives) and answered her questions too--but none of it seemed to be a burden for him. There were many more hoops they jumped through to get me in my car, and while people might tell me, "That's what car salesmen are supposed to do," I truly believe these guys went far beyond to make me happy. Trust me, you don't know how annoying I am with all my questions, indecisiveness, etc. At the end of the transaction, I borderline felt like I made friends. Now that's truly a great experience. This will be our dealership from now on. Period. And might I suggest you check them out if you're in the market for a Toyota.

Can't recommend buying here

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Don?t buy here...yes they repaired the damage but they did not disclose the damage. I bought a Certified Pre-owned 2011 Corolla here. The steering wheel was not straight when I left the dealership though it was checked as fixed on the Pre-owned Checklist. I took it to my local dealership where I?ve been getting my previous car fixed for 10 years. They found $2300 in damage to the rear suspensionof the car also that the rear bumper had been repainted. From Marina Del Rey Toyota, I requested the repair and a partial refund for the undisclosed damage. They did repair the car, but I got no partial refund.

Prius or Prius c debate so I needed to test drive.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had an interest in getting a new vehicle and I had decided to go with the high mpg Prius or Prius c. I needed to test drive - and this is a hard to find vehicle. Bruce, my initial phone contact, was polite and listened and was great. His manager, also listened and arranged for me to be taken care of by Bruce. I had to reschedule a few times for my test drive and they were totally cool. I showed up on Saturday morning and Bruce Vahhaji was there to assist us. He answered all our questions, had a Prius c available to test drive, and thoroughly explained the vehicle features. He had us take the vehicle for a nice test drive and was very personable and easy going. We then wanted to compare the Prius c to the standard Prius so we came back and went our for a test drive with the Prius. Again, Bruce patiently explained every feature, did not make us feel like idiots at all. We went up the West Side Highway and back again. If you want an awesome Toyota buying experience, go to Toyota of Marina Del Rey, Bruce was a great guy and will do whatever he can to make buying your Toyota easy and relaxing and just a great experience.

Great buying experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had a great buying experience here. Low pressure and easy to work with.

Great service!!!!!!

by from Santa Monica |

I want to thank you guys for the great service and treatment you gave me...it was the best!!!!! I came in to see and test the Prius and that same day I was on my way with my beautiful new car...You really made me feel special !!!! Ill definetly will recommend you to all my friends and family....Thanks again Rebeca C

grate prius

by from Oxnard.CA |

RayRay was the salesman who helped me yesterday to lease my dream car prius plug-in. what a car I am enjoying every minute I am behind the wheal of my plug-in prius.i like to thank againto all the sales team in marina del rey Toyota dealership of course all because of nice Kamal gurgis the Sales Maneger .I highly recommend him his grate sales team and the dealership to whomever looking to buy a Toyota. Thanks Ray Ray