Princeton Chevrolet

200 Renaissance Blvd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

New 888-283-6705
Used 888-474-7914
Service 866-942-8321

NJ Premier Chevrolet Dealer!!

My serivce expierence

by from Hamilton NJ |

I was also informed that it was time for three other services to be taken care while I was there. It's great that your staff and service department are on top of all this for me. Always have a great experience when I leave my car for service at your dealership. Keep up the good work.

Extremely pleasant experience

by from Wayne, NJ |

I saw a vehicle (05 Bonneville SLE) for sale on Cars.com by Princeton Chevrolet. I communicated a couple of times with Mike Sable via email in regard to the Bonneville. He responded quickly and I made an appointment to meet with him on 4/4/14. I want to mention that I have 21 years experience as a Delivery Consultant and Service Adviser for a well established dealership in North Jersey, but I like the Bonneville and it was time to trade out of it. (My '93 had 118,000 miles on it and I had it since new) Mike was upfront, honest and a pleasure to deal with and represented the vehicle correctly. I traveled over 100 miles to view this vehicle and Mike and Brad were extremely helpful and considerate of my time and needs. I purchased the '05 Bonneville SLE w/43000 miles and I have already spread the good word in regard to the caliber of Princeton Chevrolet. I'll recommend you guys to anyone. Thank you

Great service - parking issue - safety

by from Princeton, NJ |

Had trouble.... 1. finding my car after it was finished - not in area pointed to 2. there were TWO cars parked in fire lane behind my vehicle making it difficult to get out of parking lot -- FIRE LANE should not be blocked nor should customer cars be blocked in -- need to police your parking lot!

Camaro warranty work

by from Allentown NJ |

trying to diagnosis an intermittent problem is understandably difficult. Your staff tried but was unable to get the problem I had with the newly installed clutch pedal to reappear. The fact that the part is under a 12 mos/12,000 mile warranty helps

very pleasant experience all work comp and on time

by from Ewing New Jersey |

Everyone very pleasant know what they were doing ---- had contact with 3 people and each and everyone of then could not be more helpful. Tech excellent job -- work done-- car clean-reminder sticker in place. Vech finished as promised. Thank you

excellent staff

by from fairless hills pa. |

joann and staff did an excellent job working with me . your contractor has a lot to learn about containment and clean up

Professional Service At Princeton Chevrolet

by from Lawwrenceville, NJ |

Whenever I bring a car to Princeton Chevrolet for servicing I'm treated cordially and the car is serviced properly in a timely manner. I feel the service department and management genuinely appreciate their customers and want to make their service experience as pleasant as possible.

Great Service. All employees were friendly..

by from Hamilton NJ |

My salesperson was Joanne Vass and she was a pleasure to work with. Friendly, knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

clean

by from nj |

ive been having my car serviced there for over ten years and all the staff has always been very helpful and pleasant. however, the secretary who took my payment, had an attitude.

Not the usual experience!!!!!

by from Flemington NJ |

I went see Mike about a like new 2014 Impala that I saw on Cars.com. Aside from the car being sorta dirty for the test ride, everything else about the buying process went smoothly.. Mike also was upfront about an issue all of the 2014 Impala's had about not being built with a gasket in the left rear tailight...Ended up buying the car...before I took delivery of the car the gasket/tailight issue was taken care of and the car was detailed, as it should be, when I went to pick it up....On the way home, I found out that the left rear tailight was still alfunctioning...I called Mike on his cell phone, and he happened to be home...He told me that he would have a service person bring me up a loaner and bring the car back to the shop to get the repair done...I live 25 miles away, so I was pleased about this offer...the car was brought back to me the next day, and everything seems to be okee dokee with the car...I would definitely recommend the dealer and Mike Sable...