W.I. Simonson Inc.

Service 888-679-5746

A landmark experience since 1937

Fantastic service!

by from Walnut, CA |

What can I say about this dealership? Fantastic customer service, with very friendly sales people to boot! The salesperson who was in charge of my sale, Souharda Poudyal, couldn't be any more friendly and professional. He was as helpful as they come, making sure that the customer always felt like he/she was first priority. Even with the encountered problems I had with the title of my trade-in vehicle, the sales team still managed to make sure that my buying experience went along smoothly. I'm positive I'll be back for my next vehicle purchase. Thank you W.I. Simonson Mercedes Benz, for making my car buying experience worthwhile!

nice place to buy a cheap car

by from Huntington Beach , CA |

They did have the car I needed but the car had too many things wrong with it so I did not buy it. They are just pre-owned, no attention to the detail of the cars. A good place to by a cheap car.

The worse dealer I have been to.

by from Calabasas |

I went to see a used infinity m35. My salesman was Patrick Anthony. We agreed on a price as long as they would fix certain things on the vehicle. Patrick advised me that the car would be ready for me for pick up the next day. I called the next day to tell him I will be in to pick it up and he told me they sold the car. This place is a joke and they do not believe in any type of customer service or verbal agreements. I talked to a manager he was also a joke and didn't even seem to care about my problem. If they do these type if things to customers, I wonder what other things they are hiding from their customers. This dealership is very dishonest and don't really care to make their customers happy. I will recommend not to step foot in this place is not worth it. I will be writing a bad review in all the major sites about this experience. W.I. Simonson lost a customer for life. THIS DEALERSHIP IS A JOKE!. DO NOT COME HERE BEWARE!. The only reason I gave them even 1 star is because cars.com required it. If it was up to me they will get no stars. Worse dealer ever!

W.I. Simonson Inc. responded to this review

January 31, 2014

Hi Albert G., We have a no hold policy on all of our vehicles in place. We apologize for your frustrations, and would like to continue helping you in your search for a new car. Please contact Chris Pass, General Manager at (310) 829-4511. Thank you.

response in a timely matter

by from Granada Hills, CALIFORNIA |

I requested a quote and within few minutes I got it, the salesman was very courteous however, the price was a bit high.

Great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The gentleman who allowed me to test drive my car was very accomodating and polite, and the other gentleman who began the bargaining process with me was also very caring and honest. They were not pushy in trying to encourage me to make a purchase. Thank you Souharda and Danny :)

awesome customer service and fast transaction

by from san diego, ca. |

Just shopping for a used car.........drove home with a brand new one. Thanks to Rebecca Webb for an amazing customer service, buying process was made easy. Great experience and will definitely recommend W.I.Simonson.

Best Mercedes Dealership

by from Los Angeles, California |

Since 1996, I have purchased four cars from W.I. Simonson. The most recent car was purchased last week. As always, I was treated respectfully and fairly throughout the purchasing process. The client advocate (salesperson), sales manager, and finance manager all were terrific. This dealer does not engage in any games. I did my homework and after a very short negotiation got the car I wanted for the price I set. I have always serviced my Mercedes at Simonson. I can rely on this dealer to provide honest and excellent service. I highly recommend W . I. Simonson.

Great experience, great people

by from Pacific Palisades, CA |

We went to take a look around and test drive a car. It was such a great experience we left with our dream car. John Halaka helped us and he is the greatest.

Great buying experience with John Halaka

by from Westlake Village CA |

John streamlined my lease return and buying process. Saved me money and will continue to be a loyal customer with referrals to WI Siminson since 2008.

Very Disappointed

by from Minneapolis, MN |

If you are a buyer from outside the immediate area, BEWARE!!! This dealer maintains an internet sales organization that discriminates against buyers from outside the area. I was ready to buy a car in cash for the advertised price and the salesperson was completely disinterested in closing the transaction. I am a serious buyer and expressed my sgtrong interest in the Mercedes SLK320 advertised. Not only did the salesperson make no effort to secure my business, he then stalled me in time to sell it to another customer! To add insult to injury, the internet customer service department called me about my experience, and I expressed frustration and asked to speak to the sales manager. Not only was the associate not able transfer me to the sales manager, but he failed to follow through with a return call. What a dissappointment! While WI Simonson operates an internet sales group, they are not only inept, but failure to deliver on their commitments.

Good Used Car buying experience

by from San Gabriel |

Went there to check out an unusually low-priced CPO vehicle expecting some gimmick or issues. Sat down with John H. and gave him an offer expecting to walk away. However, John remained professional and made an effort to keep the negotiation going with his manager. Ended up buying at a price close to what we were aiming for. Good overall experience with John H. and finance manager Morgan N.