Santa Monica Ford Lincoln

Service 866-260-2497

Come check us out!

Very helpful

by from Los Angeles California |

I bought a new Focus and I could not be happier with the service and price that they gave me. Mr. E, my dealer, was especially helpful and polite, and very customer friendly.

Santa Monica Ford has been excellent....so far....

by from Palm Springs |

Contacted Santa Monica Ford and Terry has been very helpful. Just hope this vehicle doesn't sell so I can buy it. However, I have to get rid of my current vehicle first and this is not such a good time to try to sell a truck!

Excellent Internet Sales Manager - Victor Ramirez!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Victor Ramirez was quick to respond to my internet inquire and he helped me out every step of the way to purchase my dream car! Excellent customer service. Friendly, professional and over-all great experience.

Santa Monica Ford is the best!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

If you're looking for the best possible new car or truck experience, then look no further! Santa Monica Ford is the best experience in southern California. I was in the market for a new Ford F-150. Lyndon and Thomas, made it happen! These two gentlemen are experts in making certain that the customer always has the highest priority. They both not only found the truck I wanted, but in color I wanted with all the "extra's" I needed. They searched throughout the greater Los Angeles area to ensure that I was able to get the vehicle I wanted at a price that was amazing! I have purchased several new vehicles throughout my life, and this purchase was the best experience I've ever had! Many thanks to the team at Ford in Santa Monica. What a great way to start my ownership of my new F-150! You guys are the best! You've earned my endorsement and I will refer everyone in know that's in the market for a new vehicle!

Great Dealership and Sales Person Victor Ramirez

by from Los Angeles,CA |

Purchasing the right car is very important and I was at the right dealership with the right sales person, so thanks Victor Ramirez. I drove away knowing that I made the right decision and am extremely happy. You were knowledgeable and professional and did a fantastic job assisting me with my purchase. Thank You!

Excellent Customer Service from Victor Ramirez

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a wonderful experience with the purchase of my new car at Santa Monica Ford. Especially my sales rep Victor Ramirez, he was very pleasant, very patient, very professional and very knowledgeable. He worked with me on getting me the deal I wanted. If anyone wants to purchase a Ford I definitely recommend calling Victor Ramirez.

It was a pleasure doing business

by from Riverside, Ca |

I was referred by a friend to see Victor Ramirez for an awesome experience and a great deal. At first I wasn't sure which vehicle would be best for me. After walking the lot and being shown vehicle that would meet my needs I finally found my car. Victor was very patient and took the time to show me the different features of my vehicle and even check on me to see if I still loved my car. Thank you Victor for all of your help and making my experience a good one.

Great experience

by from Oxnard, ca |

Honesty. Integrity. Great customer service ask for mr. E

Great Service

by from Gardena |

Well, I just want everyone to know that this people mean business. The internet sales manager Mr. Eleanya worked hard to earn my business and he didn't disappoint me. I just have to recommend him.

Good place to buy a car

by from Long beach |

I made a deal with the internet manager. Mr. Eleanya. He was very articulate. the whole experience was good.

Best Internet deal.

by from Hollywood |

People should do more business this way. Mr Eleanya is the best at what he does. My car, 2014 Mustang... was set and ready before I even visited the dealership for the first time. Am super glad I found this. You should win an award man!