Volkswagen Santa Monica

Service 866-317-2121

Please ask for the Internet Department

Great Customer Service

by from Culver City, CA |

We purchased a VW Bug Convertible and our sales person was Chris Weller. He made the deal very smooth and a great person to deal with.

Great Service

by from West Hollywood, CA |

I was most impressed with the assigned Service Advisor Debra Callender. She was pleasant, specific, detailed & knowledgeable. I enjoyed her friendly demeanor and professionalism and requested her to be my regular service advisor.

Only place I take my 2000 Beetle

by from California |

I take my VW Beetle here because I know that it will get the attention it needs. Shop foreman Craig Marshall and service rep Jeff Crawford have been honest and professional with me and I like knowing that experienced VW technicians are doing the work on my car.

Sam Momeny @ VW SM has great customer service!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Very happy with my customer rep Sam Momeny. Sam was very friendly, thorough, and made the process of a recall smooth and easy. The VW SM dealership team is very pleasant to work with.

Service consultnt

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Debi Callender, my service consultant at Volkswagen Santa Monica is consistently positive, helpful and knowledgeable about my new VW hybrid. She takes the time to provide excellent customer service and additionally makes the effort to demonstrate ways I can achieve the best vehicle performance. I recommend her most highly.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, ca |

Great! Emerson Molina is outstanding. He is knowledgeable about the vehicles and is patient when listening to customers' concerns. Mr. Molina is attentive and puts the customer first. He goes out of his way to make certain the customer understands the service/repairs.

Peyman Kahen @ VW-Santa Monica Is Outstanding!

by from Los Angeles |

Bought my Jetta from another dealer when I lived in another part of LA, but have been coming to VW-Santa Monica religiously in the decade-plus that I've been on the Westside. Everybody at the dealership is great -- knowledgeable, courteous, helpful. But Peyman Kahen is head-and-shoulders above the rest, and I always arrange my visits when I know he's available. Not only does he remember my name, but he remembers nuances about my my car and my needs. Most importantly, the work is done thoroughly, fast and at the agreed price. Praise well-deserved. -- A Very Happy Customer

Stellar Customer Service

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Kudos Peyman Kahen, for going out of your way to providing such outstanding customer service! My car runs LIKE NEW! Many Thanks, Diane M.

Quick and cheap! Just how I like it. Haha

by from Santa Monica, ca |

I can't say enough good things about Debi Callender. The woman I made the appt with on the phone was also pretty great as well. I brought in a neglected jetta that had never been serviced in 8 years. The car was running great but I wanted it to stay that way. Debi kept in contact with me throughout the entire repair process which was only 5-6 hours. She even hooked me up with a cheap rental Mini Cooper convertible to drive around for the day from a nearby place. I tried to have unnecessary repairs done on my brakes and Debi told me there was no need. VW Santa Monica could have easily made more money off of me if they wanted. I had about 7 things done on my vehicle and the bill was about $1200. And the Santa Monica vw website has tons of coupons for service. I got 80 off my bill. Thanks Debi and Santa Monica VW!

Dfazz63

by from Los Angeles ca |

Moe at Santa Monica VW is the best. Great customer service and he knows his cars.

Fantastic service!

by from Dallas, Texas |

Peyman Kahen was my service rep at VW Santa Monica. He was fantastic! My daughter is a college student in LA, and we are from out of state. He took care of her car issue very quickly and reported directly to me, which was above and beyond. Thank you!!!