Champ Motors

Champ Motors

1167 Alpharetta St, Roswell, GA 30075

Used 888-293-4794

Great cars at low prices!

Great Experience Kevin and Alex are the best

by from Alpharetta Ga |

I went to Champ Motors to buy my mini cooper. It was more than i thought I would get being a small dealer. Kevin and Alex were a big help. My mini was more than I expected in terms of quality. Kevin did a great job at showing me the car and working numbers with me and got me in my new car at the right price. For a small dealer dont let these guys fool you, They have very high quality cars and great customer service. Kevin allowed me to take the car to have a prepurchase inspection with no issues at all. In fact I took more than one car for inspection before i settled on my mini. I love the car and will definately be going back when Im ready to buy again

Horrible from the start

by from Marietta ga |

Horrible customer service! Called to speak to someone about a car online. Nothing but a rude and attitude from the phone call. Will never buy a car from them!

Nearly caused me to have an accident.

by from New Market Al/ Las Vegas NV |

I bought a 2002 Jetta from here. After inspecting the car, buying it, and getting it to Las Vegas, on my way to work I had a blow out. I didn't blame Champ motors immediately as this sort of thing is fairly common. It was when I got my tire replaced that the worker asked me if I knew that my tires had 50 PSI in them. 50 PSI. The tires are designed to have 30 PSI max. I am lucky that this happened during a slow time for time for traffic, as this could have injured me, or worse someone else due to the negligent care and service of the vehicles from this dealer. I do not recommend buying from here what so ever.

Do not trust them, get everything in writing!!

by from New Market, AL |

After driving nearly 4 hours to purchase a car from this company on a Sunday, we paid by check for a car. I was assured that they would send me the title to the car via next day express delivery (wanted the check to clear, which is understandable). After not receiving the title by Wednesday, I called them again to see where it was, they assured me it was on it's way, but "didn't have the tracking number handy", yea right. This car was for my son, who is in the Air Force, to drive while he is stationed in Las Vegas. We needed this title by Friday (he flew out to Vegas on Sunday) so we could get a loan on the car in his name and get the vehicle registered in his name. Now we will have to fly him back in to do this paperwork whenever he can get leave again from the military. I hate being lied to! This is exactly why people hate used car salesmen!!!

Champ Motors responded to this review

April 22, 2014

I do apologize for any misunderstanding in this matter. Normally our policy especially for out of state customers is we dont send title work until one week after acceptance of the check. All customers leave our dealership with a 30 day registration and tag to enable them to legally drive the vehicle In this situation we allowed the check to clear and sent the title the day the check cleared. We have this policy in place due to the possibilities of bad checks written to us. Especially for out of state customers. When the customer called me to ask for tracking number I did indeed supply him with the tracking number. And i looked it up and notified him of the expected delivery date. We do things 100 percent legit and do not lie to our customers. This complaint blames my dealership for something that his bank caused. This is normal procedure for any dealership. We feel this complaint is unjust and is not deserved for our reputation.

Not helpful and willing to sell car

by from Norcross, GA |

I called Alex and left a voicemail about a 3 series BMW on his lot. He calls back saying he missed a call. He didn't even check the voicemail I had left. I inquired if I could take the car to my BMW mechanic and Alex told me I could only take the car for a test drive in a 5 mile radius. I told him that was no way near test driving a car. I then asked if someone from his lot would be able to drive with me to my mechanic and he still said no. He wasn't even trying to work with me to get the car checked out by someone I trust. After this phone call I won't even go look at the car since he isn't willing to let me make sure this will even be worth the buy.

Poor Service

by from Highlands, NC |

I went to look at a 99 Subaru Forester that they had on the lot I found online. I live two hours away so I called first to ask questions. The dealer had trouble getting my information and lied when I asked if there were any major problems with the vehicle. He claimed there were no problems so I drove down there. Upon opening the hood my friend and I noticed the smell of burning oil. As it turns out the car had a major oil leak that would easily have cost over 2000 dollars to fix. The engine had been steam cleaned that day in order to conceal this. Overall this was a poor experience and I recommend that you steer clear of this dealer.

Champ Motors responded to this review

April 22, 2014

I want to make it clear that Champ Motors does not cover up any blemishes or mechanical problems on any car. All engines on every car on the lot gets cleaned and detailed along with the rest of the car. This is why the motor was freshly clean. We do not drive these cars on a daily basis therefore we may not catch any and all issues with the cars. I do apologize for any misunderstandings. Just becuase there is a minor oil leak does not mean to jump to the conclusion of a 2000 dollar repair. We take pride in our cars and try to fix any and all things wrong with them. we are not perfect and do miss things, but keep in mind its a used car that was 15 years old. of course its not gonna be perfect. We do apologize for the distance you traveled and not finding the car you were looking for.

Very Happy

by from Kalamazoo Michigan |

I drove down from Michigan to buy my Bmw 3 series after finding it online. The car was better in person than in the pictures. I was very satisified with the service i got. Kevin and Alex made my shopping and buying experience wonderful with no pressure. They even stayed late so I could get there. Great lot with quality cars and the car made it back to Michigan with no issues Im very pleased with the service I recieved and will be back

Great car for a great price!

by from Augusta GA |

Saw the car on their website and contacted Alex. Being out of town he made sure to answer any questions I had and great communication. I thought this car at this price was to good to be true, but when I go into town and saw the car in person, it was everything and more. The paper work took thirty minutes and I was out the door. I have had the car for three weeks now and runes and drives great! Great car and no hassles. It was a great trip.

Good overall experience.

by from Birmingham, AL |

Alex was very helpful and straight up with everything. I didn't have unreasonable expectations for purchasing a used car but was pleasantly surprised working with him. I ended up purchasing from him after two trips and some negotiations, both of which required Alex to stay late with me due to my work schedule and being out of town. Thank you and look forward to possibly dealing with Champ Motors again in the future.

No pressure sales with a very easy experiance

by from Marietta, GA |

Carlos was very nice, and made it easy to buy from Champ Motors. The car was as advertised, and was exactly what I was looking for. There was absolutely no pressure, and I could have left at anytime.