Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek

2646 N Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94597

New 866-691-3462
Used 888-357-5135
Service 855-293-5602

Close to everything. Conveniently located off the 680 freeway in Walnut Creek, near 242, 24 & 4 interchanges.

Purchasing a Subaru Impreza at a fantastic dealer

by from Oakland, CA |

After having visited several other dealers selling all kinds of makes and models of cars, I made my way to Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek on Labor Day. I don't know why I waited so long. Initially I hadn't considered a Subaru because it was out of my budget. However, after reading stellar reviews in Consumer Reports and talking to various Subaru owners, I thought I'd see what the dealer had to offer. It wasn't a mistake. The day before beginning to shop, I sent an email to one of Diablo's internet sales specialists named Adam, and he sent me a great quote in less than 24hrs. This convinced me to go and start shopping as a serious buyer. Scott, the store's GM, welcomed me out front and offered me a hamburger. A labor day sale wouldn't be a labor day sale without the manager grillin' on the front stoop. Adam was slammed with two other customers, but he said he'd multitask and take me for a test drive in a 2014 Subaru Impreza Premium. I only had to wait for a few minutes for him to pull the car up from their lot behind the building. Within 1.5hrs, the car was mine. The Impreza drove incredibly well, and I felt right at home in it. But it was Adam's efficiency and transparency, and the hospitality of other staff members such as Eric, Shelby, Gary and Scott, that sealed the deal. Equally important is that Diablo Subaru is a family-friendly dealership. They have a kid's corner with art supplies and books which was great for my 4 year old son who didn't have to wait long for dad to purchase the new family car. I'd like to add that Adam also played with my son and kept an eye on him while I wrote a check for one of the easiest purchases of my life. The paperwork took about 30-40 mins after a final negotiation that also lasted only a few minutes. To top it off, Eric, Adam and Shelby arranged a drop-off at my house two days later because I had driven a rental car to the dealership and had a crazy work schedule that week. Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek gets 10 stars for quality product, quality staff, and quality customer service. If you're in the Bay Area and are in the market for a Subaru, definitely pay a visit to this dealer.

satisfied customer

by from Martinez,CA |

I dealt with Gino at Walnut Creek Subaru. I first contacted Subaru by email earlier in the summer and Gino answered back. I told him I was interested in a new car and he was very gracious and told me to check out several that he emailed me. I looked around and postponed the new car because my job was changing and I would check back. Gino kept in touch and when I was ready I emailed him and went into the dealership to look and test drive. I bought my Forester the same day because there was no pressure to buy and I felt that I received a good deal, I did not haggle and didn't feel like I had to. Everyone there was great.

2013 Impreza WRX Service

by from walnut creek, ca |

Taylor Gaddis did a very thorough job of addressing my concerns regarding my 30,000 mile service. The service was completed in a timely manner, even without an appointment.

Bought My First Car Here!

by from San Francisco, CA |

The Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek is an amazing place to purchase a new or used car. Their customer service is compelling. The sales agent my family and I spoke with was Dionysios Tsirkas. He was very professional and provided us with one of the best customer service I've ever experienced. We also spoke with Aaron, whom I believe is one of the financial manager at the branch. He was very charismatic and funny, which made the last bit of the car buying-signing-process enjoyable. I would definitely recommend their services if you are purchasing a car.

CAR PURCHASE

by from Oakland, CA |

We highly recommend Diablo Subaru for their professionalism; expertise; warm and courteous customer service. We are very grateful to both Dionysios Tsirkas and Gery Berger for helping us with our car purchase. You all ROCK! Thank you, Lillian Schaechner Elaine Weissman

2015 Subaru Legacy

by from Clayton, Ca |

My buying experience at Diablo Subaru was great!! Both my sales person Eric & the sales manger Kenny were professional & tried very hard to consider all of my needs when we were deciding on a final price. Eric spent a great deal of time going over all of the vehicle features & how everything worked. He always returns my phone calls promptly & his follow through & follow up were spot on!! I highly recommend Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek & Eric Holmstedt as your saleperson if you are considering purchasing or leasing a new or used Subaru! Love, Love, Love my new 2015 Legacy!!!

new car owner

by from Pittsburg CA |

Overall I would say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was very pleased with how we where treated and the fairness of the dealer and salesman we dealt with. I did not feel like I was being pressured and they where reasonable and fair with my trade, as well as honoring the online quote that I brought in with me.

Great Deal and Good Service

by from Oakland, CA |

Service was great. Got a great deal on fabulous car. Love my 2015 Outback! I had the paint protection applied and it took an extra day. However, it didn't matter since they gave me a rental for free for both days. I really appreciated that! Overall I had a really good experience with Diablo Suburu. I have only two minor dings. Their facility is very crowded and packed with cars -- a bit hard to maneuver in the lot. Inside of the building is OK. The other ding is the whole process when I was shepherded into a tiny office for the closing and signing of documents. There I was presented with about 5 or six extra things to purchase. It would feel less icky if I knew these options BEFORE buying instead of right afterwards when I hadn't had a chance to research the options and decide absent the pressure. Also let people know you can't buy a car with a credit card.

"Customer-For-Life" Service

by from Moraga, CA |

Every visit to Diablo Subaru's (DS) Service Department has been a demonstration of a team dedicated to making and keeping "friends," i.e., customers who are treated like friends. A typical visit may involve contact with five or more DS representatives. Each and every one has a smile, is courteous, and acts as if they are delighted to be able to assist, whether writing the work order, debriefing, completing paper work, helping with parking, etc., always with smiles. Matthew Kelley and Scott McAllister should be proud of their top quality team.

Love this Dealership!

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I love coming to this dealership for all my maintenance needs. Especially Darrel at the front, I always receive a warm welcome from him and a sense of reassurance that my car is in good hands.

Best Experience at Auto Dealership Ever

by from Pleasant Hill, CA |

Everyone I dealt with was friendly, respectful, helpful and thorough in providing information.