Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek

2646 N Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94597

New 866-691-3462
Used 888-357-5135
Service 855-293-5602

Close to everything. Conveniently located off the 680 freeway in Walnut Creek, near 242, 24 & 4 interchanges.

Purchasing a Subaru Impreza at a fantastic dealer

by from Oakland, CA |

After having visited several other dealers selling all kinds of makes and models of cars, I made my way to Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek on Labor Day. I don't know why I waited so long. Initially I hadn't considered a Subaru because it was out of my budget. However, after reading stellar reviews in Consumer Reports and talking to various Subaru owners, I thought I'd see what the dealer had to offer. It wasn't a mistake. The day before beginning to shop, I sent an email to one of Diablo's internet sales specialists named Adam, and he sent me a great quote in less than 24hrs. This convinced me to go and start shopping as a serious buyer. Scott, the store's GM, welcomed me out front and offered me a hamburger. A labor day sale wouldn't be a labor day sale without the manager grillin' on the front stoop. Adam was slammed with two other customers, but he said he'd multitask and take me for a test drive in a 2014 Subaru Impreza Premium. I only had to wait for a few minutes for him to pull the car up from their lot behind the building. Within 1.5hrs, the car was mine. The Impreza drove incredibly well, and I felt right at home in it. But it was Adam's efficiency and transparency, and the hospitality of other staff members such as Eric, Shelby, Gary and Scott, that sealed the deal. Equally important is that Diablo Subaru is a family-friendly dealership. They have a kid's corner with art supplies and books which was great for my 4 year old son who didn't have to wait long for dad to purchase the new family car. I'd like to add that Adam also played with my son and kept an eye on him while I wrote a check for one of the easiest purchases of my life. The paperwork took about 30-40 mins after a final negotiation that also lasted only a few minutes. To top it off, Eric, Adam and Shelby arranged a drop-off at my house two days later because I had driven a rental car to the dealership and had a crazy work schedule that week. Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek gets 10 stars for quality product, quality staff, and quality customer service. If you're in the Bay Area and are in the market for a Subaru, definitely pay a visit to this dealer.

Service

by from Walnut Creek, Ca |

Came at lunch time to pick up my car and the poor cashier, was very busy... 3 car pick up (including me), 1 customer with parts and during that time she handled 3 phone calls, ( which one was a customer waiting for pick up by the shuttle, another one wanting to schedule a shuttle and not sure what the other was but one of them ended up on hold for some time so she could to help us. She did great and all of us were very patient, do not know of the phone customer felt but she probably could have used some help.

Came away feeling good

by from Concord, CA |

My spouse and I are happy with our experience with the salesman and other staff we came into contact with.

Great buying experience at Diablo Subaru

by from Alamo, CA |

I have owned 4 Subarus and was in the market for a 2015 Forester. I browsed through the new inventory of Diablo Subaru one evening and specified what I wanted. The next day, Dionisios Tsirkas of Diablo Subaru called me. He informed me of what's available. The following day , My wife and I went to the showroom and were presented with exactly what we wanted. The negotiation was quick and easy with absolutely no sales pressure whatsoever. Dionisios was knowledgeable, patient and attentive. We believe that he truly was our advocate in negotiating the price and tradein value with his manager. We were very happy with the deal we got. The best part is that we went into the showroom at 1:30pm, and at 4pm, we drove our brand new Forester, fully detailed with a full tank of gas happily home. This is the 3rd Subaru we purchased from Diablo Subaru. The buying experience has been great and gets better each time.

Gino, thanks for the straight forward and honest .

by from Claremont, CA |

Gino's response to my search for a particular Subaru was prompt and the information was reliable. The purchase was straight forward, no tricks, and took no more than an hour to complete. Everything was as he represented which gives me the confidence to buy from Gino and Diablo again.

Ask for Gino - great guy!!

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

Gino made our new car buying experience a breeze - the price was also super. Excellent customer service - I'd buy here again for sure.