Iron City Truck

(3.0) 2 Reviews

722 S Pearl St, Albany, NY 12202

not happy

by from b-town mass |

i purchased a truck from this dealership in the middle of march, drove all the way from mass to this dealership about a two hour drive. test drove the truck that I wanted to purchase I liked it and left a deposit. came back and finished the paperwork and drove it home a few days later. got it home and he told me all the brakes were done on this vehicle found my left side wheel seal to be leaking so instead of me going all the way back I fixed it and he refunded me my money. after that my check engine light came on for a egr code so it went back to the dealership went to pick it up a few days later started it up and my idler pulley had a bad bearing in it. had to fight to get that replaced. And my check engine light came back on for the SAME PROBLEM then about a week later I went to get it inspected and it had a bad ball joint he told me the truck had an alignment obviously a lie.so I had the ball joint done at a shop down in mass for a total of 200 dollars I paid up front expecting to be refunded my money due to the fact this was still within the 30 day warranty remind you this was in march I have yet to see that check. for warning id stay away and regret ever dealing with this place.

AWESOME TRUCK!!!!

by from Holmes, Ny |

Iron City Truck is awesome. I was shopping around on the internet for that specific truck. i figured if i was going to spend the money it had to be what i wanted. So i found the truck here. it was 4pm on a friday, i called up the dealership and we set up an appointment that saturday morning!!! he had a bunch of awesome trucks but i had my heart set on that one. he let me test drive a bunch and i decided i still wanted that one!!! we did some quick paperwork, the truck needed a brake sensor and a couple minor things which he fixed for me right of way and i was able to pick it up on monday, registered and plates ready to go! come to find out, 2 months later he had a extra set of keys and other things for the truck. he found my # and gave me the extra parts, which is so awesome!!!!