Atlas Motors

Atlas Motors

5402 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212

Used 888-478-1340

Home of the FREE 90 DAY WARRANTY and NO HAGGLE PRICING!

Great prices!!!

by from San Antonio TX |

They were very attentive and courteous they have a great selection of clean and good running vehicles. I have was in the market for a used car for about 3 weeks, by far Atlas Motors had the best prices for there vehicles then any where else I looked. Jeff C

Atlas Motors responded to this review

March 18, 2013

Thanks Jeff, We highly appreciate your business and are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your experience here at Atlas Motors!

Horrible!!!

by from San Antonio Texas |

Everyone was really nice and they gave me a really good deal on my first car. BUT the very next day my check engine light came on and it started shaking really bad on the highway. The transmission, driveshaft, and the Cadillac converter all need to be replaced. Yes all their cars come with an ASC warranty but still, now I have to go through all this nonsense to have my car repaired. I've tried talking to them to see if anything can be done, and they have became very rude and never return my phone calls anymore. BE CAUTIOUS. And they may seem really nice and trustworthy, but once you actually need help they are useless.

great place for getting a car

by from San Antonio Texas |

Great place to get a car n good sales Representative. Ivan Lopez the sales Representative was a great guy and help me get what car I wanted.

Great service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

A.G was very helpful and the dealership was most attentive to my needs. He listened to me and made sure thatI was happy with the car that I was buying. Everyone Iis friendly and show that they put the customer first. I really appreciate all of the assistance provided by your team.

Great Service

by from San Antonio |

The two guys who helped me out were great. Robert helpped me find the car and Abel helped my get fianced and take it home the same day. I came in knowing exactly what I was looking for and they delivered. I'd recommend checking out their lot first.

Ricky a great guy

by from Gonzales, Tx |

Called Ricky about a Car for a friend in need. Ricky was great handling and gave excellent customer service. He was very nice and provided a great customer service experience. Great job!

Great Service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I recommend checking out this dealership, because they dealt with me honestly. While I didn't purchase a car (because of price) I noticed that one of the salesmen, Seth, was very respectable and sincere. He didn't try to pull a fast one on me and was willing to negotiate. When I decided to shop elsewhere, he was very professional and left me feeling satisfied with the visit.