Jim Coleman Toyota

Used 866-906-6738
Service 877-277-1932

Pre-owned Car Purchase/Trade-in

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Both the user car manager Martin and the user car mechanic Steve were outstanding during the process of trading in my old car and purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Even after the purchase, when I pointed out some items that still needed attention, they took the time to go over everything and make sure I was satisfied. When an unexpected repair was needed after the purchase they even agreed to cover the charge (about $900) which was excellent! Steve in particular was really exceptional, taking the time to keep me informed during the process of ordering parts and waiting for the repairs to be completed. Thanks for a very professional experience.

Amazing Personal Service

by from Washington, D.C. |

The service that is provided by the team is exceptional. I am always provided with the correct and most helpful information and advice. Based on my experience with the service advisor and the team, I fully recommend Coleman for purchase or service.

Great experience

by from Bethesda Maryland |

Greg was amazing. He showed us all the features of the car and we knew we wanted it. Stephan was also great with financial stuff. Both we very personable.

Great Service

by from North Bethesda, MD |

Polite service people, quick service, finished the job in a timely fashion, answered my questions, addressed my concerns about my car.

Great Service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Ben Thurston was a great help to me. He was very kind and professional even though it was a busy day. I'm happy that he let me know ahead of time that the expected wait time would be longer than usual and gave me the option to reschedule. I just walked around the mall until my car was finished :) I'm also happy that he was honest with me about the time and he called my cell phone to give me updates while I was in the mall. I felt that I was being well taken care of.

All

by from Rockville, Maryland |

No fuss once I negotiated a cash price for the particular vehicle that I wanted and we all agreed on!

Great service

by from bethesda |

We were told the gas cover came in dull black which didn't match our silver colored car. However, we were surprised the cover was light color which was very close to the color of the body. It was a pleasant surprise!

great Service

by from Bethesda md |

Everyone is very courteous and helpful. I was able to drop my car off early and pick it up after work, which is very convenient. Thank you for great service.

great service, clean facilities

by from potomac, maryland |

Ben Thurston is friendly, honest, and concise in his explanations. Shuttle to get home after leaving the car for service was very helpful

Prompt answers, good price

by from Bethesda, Md |

I called for the best price and got it immediately over the phone. My time was valued and not fiddled with by any of the folks I encountered in buying the car. The right car was there, waiting for me to test drive immediately. Brian Brooks, sales rep., was very knowledgeable & could answer all questions about Plug-in.