Toyota of Whittier

Service 866-467-7213 Service 866-467-7213

Toy 4 Less

toyota used corolla

by from whittier ca |

bought my daughter her first used corolla very happry with the experience have bought originally from robert gamboa coming back next week to bring my mom to trade her car in

toyota corolla s 2014

by from whittier ca |

came in to look at corolla 2014 s sport was very happy with the deal robert gamboa gave us would recomend toyota of whittier to my friends and family.

2012 camry se

by from whittier ca |

bought me a 2012 certified toyota camry sport model came in to compare vehicles got the best deal at toyota ofwhittier now i can go tomorrow to my rihanna and justin concert with my camry sport thanks for all your help robert gamboa

bought me first car

by from los angeles ca |

bought me my first toyota corolla s the experience was really awesome would recommend toyota of whittier to my friends and family bought vehicle from manny zecena he took the time for all my wants and needs showed me alot of vehicles compared them all in the end i decided to go with a 2014 corolla that gives really good gas miles per gallon and really low payment that i could afford im very happy thanks:)

Very good dealer with amazing salesperson

by from Downey, Ca |

I came in on a recommendation of a family member. The dealer is very accessible and parking is easy. Once we arrived, we were promptly greeted by an amazing salesman. His name was Robert Gamboa. He was very polite and respectful and knew exactly the car we were looking for. Robert knew where each kind of car was on the lot and was very patient with our decision making. He knew all of the information about the car we were interested in. If we had a question, he had the answer. The application process was made simple and easy because we knew he was giving us a good deal! He wasnt a typical pushy salesman that was only interested on making his commission, he really took the time to get to know us and what kind of car was best. Overall, we got the car we wanted for an amazing price! The great service we received was an added bonus and we will be recommending this dealer and salesperson Robert to our friends and family!

customer service

by from whittier ca |

went in to look at vehicles wasnt ready to buy sales man robert showed me new and used vehicles took time to answer my questions even showed me numbers without running my credit was polite and friendly would consider to return to buy a vehicle from toyota of whittier when im ready :)

recommend 100 percent toyota of whittier :)

by from la habra |

came in to toyota of whittier dealership to look at rav 4 was helped by saleman robert gamboa he took the time to listen to our wants and needs we were interested in 2014 rav for my wife he showed us purchase and lease numbers we are very happy with are purchase experience and would send customer to toyota of whittier and to robert gamboawas very helpfull:)

Scion XB 2014

by from Whittier CA |

Process with Antonio and Dino the manager was easy and friendly. I bough a new 2014 Scion XB and it was a no hassle experience.