Mike's Motor Group

(5.0) 5.0 8 Reviews

425 Middlesex Rd, Tyngsborough, MA 01879

BEST car shopping experience ever!

by from Nashua, NH |

No pressure, no games. This was by far, the easiest, most stress free auto shopping I have ever done. Should I need another vehicle, this is the place I would go - hands down! I have already recommended Mikes Motor group to friends, as some are looking for another vehicle in the near future.

Great Experience All Around

by from Wrentham, MA |

I had been looking for a used Subaru for quite some time and finally found just what I was looking for at Mike's. The car was really in mint condition, clean, and Mike had installed new tires and brakes. His location was a bit out of my way, but the drive was well worth it as dealing with Mike was a pleasure. He is very professional, honest and fair. I could not have asked for a better experience, which was above and beyond what I imagined. I would absolutely buy from him again and with great pleasure would recommend him to family, friends or anyone reading this review.

Very Professional

by from North Andover, MA |

Mike handled us personally from start to finish. He explained everything thoroughly and made us feel quite comfortable throughout the buying process.

Excellent vehicle, price, and service

by from Merrimack, NH |

The buying process went very smoothly. Mike cut us the best deal possible and we were very happy with everything. Very fair on our trade and the price of the vehicle. Very flexible on payment options, too. He's a really nice guy with a great dealership and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle. He sells quality vehicles at extremely competitive prices. I recommend giving him a visit.

Great customer service, high quality vehicles.

by from Bradford, MA |

I was looking for a specific vehicle and it took me a while to find it, just when I was about to give up the search and just keep my old car Mike posted exactly what I was looking for. The location was a little out of my way but I'm glad I went, it was worth it. The vehicles are high quality and Mike makes sure the vehicles are at their best by the time a deal is done, he's also very honest. Excellent customer service, and Simon's staff is very friendly as well. I highly recommend this dealer and I'm sure I'll be making business with Mike in the future for my next purchase when ever that is.

Excellent Experience, First Class Business

by from Peterborough, NH |

Mike Brady is and excellent person to deal with. He is up front and direct. The car I purchased was immaculate, well prepared, and well presented. Mike's facility is clean, well run, and has an air of pride in ownership and integrity. His pricing is as competitive as I have seen, despite the high quality of his product. I highly recommend this dealer for a used car purchase. I believe that Mike is that rare bird....a totally straight shooter, who also passes maximum value to his clients.

Was a good car at a fair price

by from Lowell |

Got a car for my wife at a very fair price, wife loves it. Chris Simon and staff were all very nice, will buy from them again, and recommend to friends and family.

Good Value, Good Cars

by from Lawrence, Massachusetts |

These are good cars at a fair value. They have a full service facility including State Inspection facility. Chris give great communication during the sale process. Free oil changes for one year. Simply the Best. Have confidence you are in the right place.

Mike's Motor Group responded to this review

February 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was a pleasure to work with you on the purchase of your new Jeep Liberty. We look forward to seeing you for your first free oil change!