Mike's Motor Group

Mike's Motor Group

425 Middlesex Rd, Tyngsborough, MA 01879

Used 866-702-3774

Guaranteed Credit Approval "Your job is your credit"

Very Professional

by from North Andover, MA |

Mike handled us personally from start to finish. He explained everything thoroughly and made us feel quite comfortable throughout the buying process.

Excellent vehicle, price, and service

by from Merrimack, NH |

The buying process went very smoothly. Mike cut us the best deal possible and we were very happy with everything. Very fair on our trade and the price of the vehicle. Very flexible on payment options, too. He's a really nice guy with a great dealership and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle. He sells quality vehicles at extremely competitive prices. I recommend giving him a visit.

Great customer service, high quality vehicles.

by from Bradford, MA |

I was looking for a specific vehicle and it took me a while to find it, just when I was about to give up the search and just keep my old car Mike posted exactly what I was looking for. The location was a little out of my way but I'm glad I went, it was worth it. The vehicles are high quality and Mike makes sure the vehicles are at their best by the time a deal is done, he's also very honest. Excellent customer service, and Simon's staff is very friendly as well. I highly recommend this dealer and I'm sure I'll be making business with Mike in the future for my next purchase when ever that is.

Excellent Experience, First Class Business

by from Peterborough, NH |

Mike Brady is and excellent person to deal with. He is up front and direct. The car I purchased was immaculate, well prepared, and well presented. Mike's facility is clean, well run, and has an air of pride in ownership and integrity. His pricing is as competitive as I have seen, despite the high quality of his product. I highly recommend this dealer for a used car purchase. I believe that Mike is that rare bird....a totally straight shooter, who also passes maximum value to his clients.

Was a good car at a fair price

by from Lowell |

Got a car for my wife at a very fair price, wife loves it. Chris Simon and staff were all very nice, will buy from them again, and recommend to friends and family.

Good Value, Good Cars

by from Lawrence, Massachusetts |

These are good cars at a fair value. They have a full service facility including State Inspection facility. Chris give great communication during the sale process. Free oil changes for one year. Simply the Best. Have confidence you are in the right place.

Mike's Motor Group responded to this review

February 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was a pleasure to work with you on the purchase of your new Jeep Liberty. We look forward to seeing you for your first free oil change!