Martin Auto Sales

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1647 Southport-Supply Rd SE, Bolivia, NC 28422

Amazing!

by from Nashville TN |

This guy is amazing.Shipping took more than i expected but when i got the car i was stunned.Looked even better then in the pictures.And it's driving just like a new one.

Just bought the Jeep Overland

by from Clarksville |

Just bought a Jeep Overland from Jay tonight. The car's amazing! My wife's birthday is coming soon and this is the best present i could make. Thx Jay !

Fraud

by from Georgia |

This company is fraud.. Contacted company about buying 2008 range rover sport.. I made a offer they accepted the price.. Email me saying the only way deal would be done if I wired money over night.. Called to talk to salesman number was disconnected.. Then he calls me from another number.. Told him I wanted to come down he hung up on me... Scam.. Don't trust

Martin Auto Sales responded to this review

October 31, 2012

When you try to buy a car and ask to pay wIth $3k less it's normal to request for the payment to be sent ASAP. But when you don't even have the funds it's more than normal for me to hang off and continue my business with another customers.Because i don't have time to lose. You can buy from somewhere else anytime.