Chevrolet of Montebello

310 W Whittier Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640

New 866-489-1421
Used 888-259-7397
Service 888-898-5908

We are the "Number One" Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) sales leader in Southern CA

Very helpful!

by from Montebello, CA |

They were very helpful in selecting the car and explaining all the details of the car.

Best car buying experience ever!!! Will be back...

by from Fallbrook, CA |

We had a wonderful car buying experience! Benjamin Juarez was amazing!!! It literally took us 50 minutes to purchase the car. The car was exactly as it was described and we left with a full tank of gas. We will shop here again. The Finance guy worked for us to get us the best rate. We did our homework so we knew if they were going to jerk us around, but they didn't! Thank you Chevrolet of Montebello!!!

Air conditioner failure no help

by from Downey |

Took my 2011 truck for air conditioning problem well within my warranty. I told them my air conditioner would make a grinding noise every time I turned on my A/C after it had been sitting for a few days. Not only that, my A/C cold air would turn off (fan stayed on) while driving and my battery gauge would drop to 9 volts. After 5 or 10 minutes it would start working again and the volts back up to 12 or 14. After 4 visits and 2 1/2 yrs they would not fix it because they could not duplicate the problem. During one visit they found the system was empty on freon.. I gave up (now out of warranty) a finally took it to Pepboys. They found the A/C compressor was defective. They said the've seen this problem in 2009 thru 2011 Silverado and Suburbans in the past. I have NOT had any more problems with my AC. NOTE: this in ONLY on this issue, Chevrolet of Montebello has been good on other repairs.

Great Service!

by from Long Beach, CA. |

When I first arrived to this dealership, I was greeted right away. Victor P. was such great help.

Thank you!

by from montebello, ca |

Thomas is great. He really went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were pleased with the entire process. We have been bringing our Suburban here for service for the last 3 years, and so when we were ready to buy another vehicle, we knew this was the only place for us. Thank you for the consistent satisfaction.

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from San Jose, CA |

I just wanted to give my salesman, Ben, a great recommendation for his commitment to extraordinary customer service. I purchased a new Cruze and the only issue was it was missing a set of floor mats that were supposed to come with it. Ben personally delivered those floor mats to me on his own time and that shows me how willing he is to go above and beyond for his customers. Ben knows how to provide great customer service and I can't recommend him and his dealership highly enough!

Sam's the Man

by from Ridgecrest, Ca. |

We shop over the internet and don't view, drive or pick up a vehicle until it is built for us. Our dealer understood our needs, worked tirelessly to get excactly what we wanted and we are eagerly awaiting our vehicle to be built. This is one 5 star dealership. Thanks, Sam

Thanks!

by from san diego, ca |

My sales associate was easy to deal with and I would recommend him highly to my friends and family. I know he will treat them as good as he did me. I was very pleased with the entire service.

Wonderful Experience

by from 92591 |

We're very happy with this dealership and everyone who worked there, and especially our new car! We had such a wonderful experience.

Thanks so much!

by from toronto, CAN |

This was a great place to get a car from and I would use them again! I am glad I bought there and will be telling my friends and family all about it!

Awesome!

by from Monterey, CA |

These guys are awesome. They have a nice team of people. Thanks!