Chevrolet of Montebello

310 W Whittier Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640

New 866-489-1421
Used 888-259-7397
Service 888-898-5908

Family Owned And Operated, Come By And See Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back!

GREAT DEALERSHIP AND GREAT PEOPLE

by from Montebello, CA |

In my previous car buying attempts, it would start off very good, but end up with the usual phrase's "You need a co-signer or you need more money down" or the (Sorry, but you don't qualify for a new car. Well much to my surprise, I went in on a Saturday, and drove home the same day in a BRAND NEW 2013!!!! I was totally bewildered when the salesman ( Eugene Aquino) told me "We're getting the car washed and cleaned up for you" I looked at him and said "What?" and he repeated what he said. I the went in and spoke to the finance mgr (Mr. Victoria) who was also incredible, when he told us our rate would be even lower than first mentioned. Overall it was a GREAT experience, and Thank-You to Chevrolet of Montebello for restoring my faith in the U.S. Auto Industry, and now I know President Obama did the right thing!!!!!

Very helpful!

by from Montebello, CA |

They were very helpful in selecting the car and explaining all the details of the car.

Great Service!

by from Long Beach, CA. |

When I first arrived to this dealership, I was greeted right away. Victor P. was such great help.

Thank you!

by from montebello, ca |

Thomas is great. He really went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were pleased with the entire process. We have been bringing our Suburban here for service for the last 3 years, and so when we were ready to buy another vehicle, we knew this was the only place for us. Thank you for the consistent satisfaction.

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from San Jose, CA |

I just wanted to give my salesman, Ben, a great recommendation for his commitment to extraordinary customer service. I purchased a new Cruze and the only issue was it was missing a set of floor mats that were supposed to come with it. Ben personally delivered those floor mats to me on his own time and that shows me how willing he is to go above and beyond for his customers. Ben knows how to provide great customer service and I can't recommend him and his dealership highly enough!

Sam's the Man

by from Ridgecrest, Ca. |

We shop over the internet and don't view, drive or pick up a vehicle until it is built for us. Our dealer understood our needs, worked tirelessly to get excactly what we wanted and we are eagerly awaiting our vehicle to be built. This is one 5 star dealership. Thanks, Sam

Thanks!

by from san diego, ca |

My sales associate was easy to deal with and I would recommend him highly to my friends and family. I know he will treat them as good as he did me. I was very pleased with the entire service.

Wonderful Experience

by from 92591 |

We're very happy with this dealership and everyone who worked there, and especially our new car! We had such a wonderful experience.

Thanks so much!

by from toronto, CAN |

This was a great place to get a car from and I would use them again! I am glad I bought there and will be telling my friends and family all about it!

Awesome!

by from Monterey, CA |

These guys are awesome. They have a nice team of people. Thanks!

First Class Service

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Always first class service at Chevrolet of Montebello. I'm very satisfied with my experiences with them.