Chevrolet of Montebello

310 W Whittier Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640

New 866-489-1421 New 866-489-1421
Used 888-259-7397 Used 888-259-7397
Service 888-898-5908 Service 888-898-5908

We are the "Number One" Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) sales leader in Southern CA

I am very impressed with Chevrot Of Montebello

by from Montebello, CA |

I wanted to express y 100% satisfaction with Chevrolet of Montebello. My wife and I look for over 5 weeks and ended up buying our pre-owned 2015 GMC Acadia from this dealership. The experience was very pleasant. Our Sales Representative Carlos did an outstanding job in communication with us online and in answering all of our questions. He was courteous, responsive and knowledgeable. I live in Gilbert Arizona; I basically bought my SUV without seeing it. This is how much confidence I had in dealing with such a professional person. It was a great deal and I ended up buying an Airline ticket and flying to Burbank Airport . Carlos picked me up from the airport and we sealed the deal. I ended up driving the SUV back to Arizona same day.

MY 2016 CAMARO RS PURCHASE 04/12/2016

by from WHITTIER, CA |

WE VISITED MONTEBELLO CHEVY TO PURCHASE TOUCH UP PAINT!, AS WE WERE THERE WE TOOK A LOOK AT MY DREAM CAR THE 2016 CAMARO RS. I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT, JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!!..& THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREW JARED, HUMBERTO, & OF COURSE HUGO WHO MADE ME CRY HAPPY TEARS WHEN HE WORKED IT OUT & MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!.. WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY WE ARE WITH OUR NEW CAR!!..THANK YOU ALL!!. YOU ALL ROCK!! VERY COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY SERVICE.. LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE.. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK & DEDICATION

Great service

by from Commerce, Ca |

Brought my car in for brake fluid service, David S, welcomed me & got the paperwk going...while waiting for the shuttle, David took me over to see the new camaro's, I appreciated that, we talked abt Christmas & plans for New Year's Eve. He's very friendly & helpful. He's honest & I feel he tries his best to make all of his clients/customers happy. Also, I wanted to recognize Carlos the shuttle driver & David, I really need to get home, my grandmother had gotten on her hands & knees & before she knew it she couldn't get up, she called me crying. I asked David if the driver was bk & he called Carlos & he had just gotten bk & promptly took me home. Both asked me how she was doing when I picked up my car...I appreciated their concern. Thank U, for having these 2 great workers!!

Thank you!!!!

by from Montebello |

This was our first service visit and we were treated like family once again. Your attentiveness, attention to detail and gold star quality of service was refreshing when compared to other dealerships. You have earned my business and that of my family for life. Thank you Montebello Chevrolet!

Great Customer Service

by from Montebello, CA |

I had a great experience at the dealership. I would recommend all my friends. Jon is the one that checked on me and took care of me and my truck with all my needs. He does a great service for your company. I recommend him very highly.

Better than any other dealership!!!

by from Montebello, CA |

I had a rather disappointing experience at a different dealership, so I was a bit intimidated to shop for another car. It was my first time buying so I wanted to be sure that I was getting a fair and decent price. Ben was a great help, straight to the point with no fluff. I am proud to say that now I am an owner of a new 2015 Chevy Camaro. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Friendly, helpful service

by from Fullerton |

Bought a car from them, very helpful patient staff. Buy a car from Humberto.

Best Service Ever

by from East Los Angeles, CA |

Always the best service I have ever had. In the morning, 1 hour I was out. Love this service, my car wash and my oil change. Thanks Cosme, my service adviser.

Best car buying experience ever!!! Will be back...

by from Fallbrook, CA |

We had a wonderful car buying experience! Benjamin Juarez was amazing!!! It literally took us 50 minutes to purchase the car. The car was exactly as it was described and we left with a full tank of gas. We will shop here again. The Finance guy worked for us to get us the best rate. We did our homework so we knew if they were going to jerk us around, but they didn't! Thank you Chevrolet of Montebello!!!

Air conditioner failure no help

by from Downey |

Took my 2011 truck for air conditioning problem well within my warranty. I told them my air conditioner would make a grinding noise every time I turned on my A/C after it had been sitting for a few days. Not only that, my A/C cold air would turn off (fan stayed on) while driving and my battery gauge would drop to 9 volts. After 5 or 10 minutes it would start working again and the volts back up to 12 or 14. After 4 visits and 2 1/2 yrs they would not fix it because they could not duplicate the problem. During one visit they found the system was empty on freon.. I gave up (now out of warranty) a finally took it to Pepboys. They found the A/C compressor was defective. They said the've seen this problem in 2009 thru 2011 Silverado and Suburbans in the past. I have NOT had any more problems with my AC. NOTE: this in ONLY on this issue, Chevrolet of Montebello has been good on other repairs.