Bob Johnson Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Used 888-248-3519
Service 888-240-1955

superior customer service

by from Rochester N.Y. |

I want to thank Nick Trottier for his excellent service. He went above and beyond our expectations. He is great at what he does. He makes you feel comfortable and he listens to you. He multitasks really well. He helped us with every aspect of the buying experience from finding what we wanted to getting financed. Thanks again. I will recommend anyone to go see Nick at Bob Johnson Chevrolet for your next vehicle purchase!!!

Surprising experience!

by from Williamstown, NY |

First purchase with Bob Johnson Chevey. First time I ever bought a new car and was treated to an amazing price, fabulous effort by our sales consultant Anne Lakis, and super efficient process throughout. I researched thoroughly for this purchase and this dealer. Was head and shoulders above in all departments. Thanks Bob and Anne. We'll be back!

Great sales experience with Frank DeStefano

by from Rochester, NY |

I have dealt with Frank in the past and continue to do so because of his honesty, genuine personality, and his attention to getting me the car I want, need, and should have within my budget. A stress-free car buying experience!!!

Salesman dave gave great service and was not pushy

by from rochester new your |

excellent co. to do business with. I was pleased with the direct answers to my questions. david listened to what I had to say and answered my questions. Also. the facilities were excellent. the process took several weeks and dave did not bug us.

Very Good Deal

by from Rochester, NY |

I worked with Joey Grimshaw as the salesman. I started off with an internet search and made a request for information. Joey called me right back and gave me the best price at that time. I shopped around to see if I could beat the price and I did. I got a call from Joey explained that his price had been beat and he asked if he could beat that price would I do business with him and the answer was a obvious yes. Joey came back with a great price and the deal was sealed. No pressure just an honest discussion that lead to the sale of a truck. As much as I hate buying a car, working with Joey was very efficient!

Great discounts on vehicles and great trade value

by from Henrietta, NY |

This is my second purchase from Bob Johnson, for a 2014 Silverado 1500. My Salesman was Chris Callari. No other dealer came close to the price. All my questions were answered and the support people are very helpful and courteous. Try it, you will like it.

Excellent service, dealership close by

by from Rochester, New York |

Leasing my camaro was a very easy process with Dave Towle. I have never leased a vehicle prior to this one and he explained everything. He was very knowledgeable about the camaro and explained all the features to me. I also leased a 6 speed and because I had not driven one in a few years, he was very patient sitting with me and explaining the use of the 5th and 6th gears. Dave made sure I was comfortable with my purchase and was completely satisfied with the leasing procedure. The facilities were very clean and everyone was pleasant when greeting customers. I have not had to have any service on the car at this point as I just picked it up. Mr. Sarkis(?) was very professional when I spoke to him about the car and financing.

Your knowledge beyond measure

by from Rochester NY |

I showed up at the dealership late in the day on a Saturday and test drove several different styles of the Equinox. But the story does not start here. I began the day looking for a used vehicle at other dealerships and soon realize the salesman of those other so called dealerships were bad mouthing one another that in itself makes for a very frustrating vehicle search. I came to Bob Johnson Chevrolet parked my car and started walking through the lot. A salesman came to me and we began talking about cars not just new but the ones from our yonger years. By this time it was even latre in the day and after some time in and out of various vehicles I made the decision to buy new. Thank you Joe Loverde for making my experience purchasing the new 2014 Equinox a memorable one. Best regards Rob. A

A fun experience!

by from Brockport, N.Y. |

What an enjoyable experience! I never thought it was possible to have fun buying a car...but I had FUN, and I owe it all to my salesman, Brady Schultz. He's professional, down to earth, easy to get along with, and makes you feel like your #1. He goes above and beyond for his customers. I highly recommend Bob Johnson.

Great Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I was thouroughly impressed with the whole experieince. Anne Lakis was great to work with. I highly recommend contacting her if you are looking to buy a car.