George Chevrolet

17000 Lakewood Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706

Great Service

by from Bellflower Ca |

Service was great, oil change, rotate tires, and 27 point inspection.Was done within an hour. Thank You Andrew Lopez for all your help.

Great Experiance

by from Lakewood CA.. |

This was the best time I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Betty is the BEST. I will send anyone I know looking for a car to see her. Every one I meet there were really nice.

Great sales lady and great facility

by from Bellflower, Ca |

Betty was awesome. I have called lots of dealerships and she was so fast and efficent. Would come back again

Great dealership

by from Torrance ca |

The dealership was great Ernie the saleman was great they went out of their way to find the truck that I was looking for and made sure that the whole process was smooth I was very happy

Above and beyond experience!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

Betty was absolutely amazing as well as my entire experience at George! She went out of her way to help me (for almost 5 hours) answer all of my questions in detail, and was very transparent which I really appreciated! I would recommend George Chevrolet to anyone because of the amazing experience I had!

Friendly and helpful internet sales team

by from Los Angeles |

Juana Araujo took great care of us. She listened when I said I had already done my research and just needed to know the details on price and rebates. We structured a deal before I came to the lot and it was a pleasant, easy experience. Finance expert Mario clearly explained all the terms of the deal and our options in a no pressure relaxed environment. Others in the dealership we interacted with were friendly and helpful as well.

Amazing service!

by from Bell gardens Ca |

The person who assisted was Jesse Manzanilla. He was very professional, kind and really showed he genuinely cared about me finding the perfect car. He didn't push anything to me instead he showed that he cared and made us feel at home. Very kind and makes you feel welcomed the moment you walk in!

Wonderful Customer Service!!

by from Bellflower, CA |

Our customer service representative, Richard, was knowledgeable and pleasant. He had a great sense of humor and made the car buying process very painless. We felt comfortable asking him questions. He offered us tips and tricks, and anticipated questions we might have.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Misty. It is our goal to all of our guests with the kind of customer service you described and we are glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you will keep in touch for your future automotive needs. Regards, George Chevrolet Team

Terri Hartsell

by from Bellflower., CA |

Edward Sanchez - service rider is wonderful, he always gives me the best ! I had coupons and he found the best prices for me. I am a LOYAL GEORGE CHEVROLET CUSTOMER !

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Terri. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and are happy that we were able to earn your loyalty in our business. I will be sure to share your feedback with Edward. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Regards, George Chevrolet Team

Fast, friendly service

by from Long Beach, CA |

We came in for an oil change at the last min on Sat (no appt this time) and y'all got us right in and out. Thanks for the fabulous service!

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Stephen. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. We would love to work with you again in the future. Regards, George Chevrolet Team