Cabe Toyota

2895 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90806

New 888-229-4876
Used 877-244-4595
Service 888-859-1368

Number One Rated SoCal Toyota Dealer on Yelp, DealerRater, Edmunds, and Cars.com

Fabulous Service

by from Alhambra, CA |

I had a FABULOUS experience at CABE Toyota buying a new 2014 Toyota Corolla. I knew CABE Toyota's customer service had very high ratings before I went to CABE Toyota because I looked at many online review sites. And CABE Toyota delivered! Don't let the renovations that are underway dissuade you from visiting CABE. That would be a huge mistake! The entire staff at CABE Toyota is friendly and helpful, especially Cristina Morales. She was friendly, honest, patient, answered all of my questions, was upfront about the costs, and did not pressure me like other dealers I visited. I felt really comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process and I could totally tell that she genuinely cared about putting me in the car that I wanted rather than just making a sale. And the finance guy, Dwayne, was really nice! He was very patient and explained everything that I was signing in a very calm way. No rush, no pressure, no hassle. Very easy and quick. I hope the renovations to the Sales Department's building get completed soon. Cristina, Dwayne, and the rest of the staff really deserve to work out of nice new offices. I can't really put into words how awesome my experience at CABE Toyota was!

Great experience

by from Lemoore, CA |

Evan at Cabe Toyota was very helpful in finding the vehicle I wanted. I was looking for a specific truck and he went out of his way to find what I wanted. They arranged to get the vehicle for me and made the process very smooth. They are undergoing some refurbishments but they still have a great selection of vehicles or can find what you want. Everyone was friendly and made the car buying experience easy. They also offer an extra year of toyota care and extra years of services for no extra charge. Definitely recommend buying a vehicle from them.

AWESOME AUTO BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Anaheim, CA |

My overall experience at Cabe was beyond great! Everyone at the dealership had a very friendly & helpful attitude. When it came down to the actual purchase process, the sales associates were very willing to work with me & accomodate my requests. I had a very specific budget that I needed to stick to & I was able to walk out of the dealership with a HUGE smile on my face with the exact car that I wanted! This was a very quick & painless car buying experience & I will HIGHLY recommend Cabe to anyone that is looking for a Toyota or Scion! Charlie Ellison, Lulu Mejia, Joe Garcia & Mike Bingham provided me with the very best customer service!

For fast and painless car buying, shop at Cabe.

by from La Mirada, CA |

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to own a Prius. When it finally came time for me to trade in my old car, I did what anyone would do: Asked friends and family for advice and dealer referrals, and sought out online reviews to help me find the perfect place to purchase my Prius. Those two things led me to Evan Morikawa and Cabe Toyota in Long Beach. A friend had just purchased a Prius from Evan, and he assured me that Evan was a straight shooter who would make shopping for a new car easy. The online reviews said the same thing: If you want a hassle-free, fast and painless car buying experience, shop with Evan at Cabe. After emailing back and forth with several dealers just to suss out my options, I ultimately went with Evan, even though his quote was slightly higher than several other offers I received (he evened out the difference by offering me a free extra year of Toyota Care, which I was very grateful for) . Evan was kind and straight forward. He could tell I was overwhelmed with options and offers, and instead of using that to his advantage to push me into making a hasty decision, he was patient and worked with me to make sure I got the best deal possible for the car I wanted. He didn't jerk me around or pressure me. His numbers always made sense, while several others seemed like "too good to be true" ploys designed to get me into the showroom and then slam me with additional fees. It felt like Evan and I we were on the same team. I really appreciated that. When I went in to Cabe to purchase my Prius, I was equally impressed by the whole team. They gave me a great deal on my trade in, and the person who helped me with my financing, Jason Kim, was particularly kind. He explained everything to me thoroughly and answered all of my questions patiently, and I trusted him to help me make the best decisions on financing and extended warranties. I can't speak highly enough of Cabe Toyota. My experience there was honestly delightful, and I would heartily and without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Toyota.

For fast and painless car buying, shop at Cabe.

by from La Mirada, CA |

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CABE TOYOTA!

by from Lakewood, CA |

I WISH I HAD GONE HERE FROM THE BEGINNING! I had a TERRIBLE experience at another nearby Toyota dealer where I was lied to and really felt that they were trying to take advantage of a young woman purchasing a car on her own. Little did this other dealership know that I am well educated and know a bait and switch trick when I see one. I still wanted to to purchase a RAV4, so I started doing some research online and saw that Cabe Toyota had really good reviews. It seemed a little too good to be true, but I went to check it out anyway... and WOW, what a difference! This family owned dealership was amazing and had such a different vibe compared to any other dealership I have previously been to. Upon arriving there I didn't feel like I had been pounced on by some desperate salesman, just a really friendly guy that was there to help me out. By the way, the salesman's name is CHARLIE, and he's amazing, so ask for him! I told him about my bad experience at the other dealership and his assured me that I wouldn't have to worry about anything like that happening at Cabe, and he was right. When it came time to crunch the numbers and make a deal, the process was so easy! There wasn't a lot of back and forth and there were no tricks. They gave me a great deal for my trade in, a great deal on the car and a really good interest rate, without feeling like I had gone through an exhausting battle afterward. This was the first time I had ever been to this dealership, but I will recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a car and will definitely go back here when it comes time for me to purchase another car. Everyone was so genuine and I felt very respected there. I am so glad I went to Cabe... and ask for the salesman CHARLIE!!

Awesome Toyota Dealership!!

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

We contacted Evan Morikawa and Oni Johnson about 6 months ago regarding a Tundra they had on the lot. They were always very professional and answered all of questions quickly and honestly. We took a while to make our minds up on exactly what we wanted and they were always very patient with us - never pushing us into a deal. We must have exchanged over a 150 emails/text messages over then span of 5 months and they never made us feel like we were bothering them. They also gave us a great price via email and stuck to it. On the day we went to pick up our truck we had the pleasure of meeting one of the owners - Dan Duddridge. He helped in making the deal easier and smoother for us and we really appreciated everything he did in making the deal come together. We live about a 130 miles away from this dealership, but it was definitely worth the drive to have the quality of service they offer. They are a family run Toyota Business that CARES and you could definitely feel and see it. Thank you again for everything Dan, Evan, Oni and Jason (finance guy)!! We love our new Tundra!

Hassle free car buying at Cabe

by from Malibu, CA |

The staff was honest, friendly and sold the car for the internet advertised price. No pressure, just helpful and courteous. I would recommend this dealership when buying a new Toyota.

What a great experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

What a great experience! I was looking for used Toyota Prius and couldn't be happier with my experience at Cabe Toyota. Madison Flores was friendly, courteous, informative, and responsive via telephone and email. Mike Shaw walked me through all the finance stuff with thoroughness and good humor. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Monrovia, CA |

Because we live in Monrovia, CA, and didn't want to drive more than 50 miles to get hassled, frustrated and badgered, we read the reviews and narrowed our choice down to 3 dealers that we would visit over 2 days. Our first choice was Cabe and it was the best for us. My husband and I knew what stioned and he allowed us "space" which is what we needed to think. I am very appreciative of his professionalism and amicable attitude. We got the car that we wanted for the price that we wanted! I strongly recommend anyone looking for a Toyota to take a drive out to Long Beach to Cabe Toyota and ask for Charlie Ellison! Our experience with Charlie as well as the staff of Cabe Toyota was a 10! A special thanks to Dewayne Porter, Finance Manager, as he was articulate and worked with us. Many thanks to Charlie and Cabe Toyota for a wonderful, stress free experience! Sophia & Manuel Ledezma

Cabe Toyota is not like the rest!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Cabe Toyota is not like the rest!! From beginning to end, our experience at Cabe was nothing short of exceptional. Upon arrival, we were greeted with smiling faces eager to help us find what we were looking for. With a plethora of different car options to choose from, Charlie was the man that led us to our brand new Toyota Camry SE! Charlie was so patient with us and did not make us feel one ounce of pressure the entire time. He knew we were undecided between the Corolla and Camry and took us on test drives of all the different models to make sure we got a really good feel for each of the cars. One thing that really stood out for us is that Charlie insisted we test drive the EXACT car we were planning to purchase. That showed that Charlie's first priority was to make us happy and have all of information we needed to make our decision. He was also very knowledgable and able to answer all the different questions we had. It is obvious that the Cabe Toyota employees go above and beyond to ensure an exemplory car buying experience. Car buying can be a stressful experience and often feel like a pressure cooker at some dealerships, but Cabe Toyota is not like the rest. I can say for certain that when it comes time to buy a new car, Charlie and everyone at Cabe Toyota will be seeing us again!!