Cabe Toyota

2895 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90806

New 888-229-4876
Used 877-244-4595
Service 888-859-1368

Number One Rated SoCal Toyota Dealer on Yelp, DealerRater, Edmunds, and Cars.com

Great Experience

by from Seal Beach, CA |

My experience with Maddy was very, very positive. He has an excellent demeanor and at no time did I ever feel pushed or rushed into any decision like every other dealership I have been to in the last 3 months. I developed a great relationship with Maddy and look forward to recommending Cabe Toyota to my friends. I was allowed my space and time to contemplate my decision and felt comfortable throughout the entire process. I only wish I had gotten a little bit more off the price.

Honest Dealer

by from Long Beach |

Shopped all Dealers in the area and by far we received the best Deal and treatment at Cabe Toyota. They also offer the best free services with purchase. I highly recommend Cabe to anyone interested in a new or used Toyota.

Unique and extremely pleasing buying experience

by from Anaheim |

Our purchase of the 2012 Sienna was so easy and stress free we couldn't be more happier. Although from the beginning, Cabe already gave the best price, we decided to visit a handful of other dealers to see how it compares. Not only were they not able to match/beat that price, but it seemed like they want to sell what they already have in the lot rather than find something that fits our budget and needs. We were taken cared of by Evan Morikawa, who kept in touch with us, pressure free, and got us the perfect Sienna which fits our exacting specifications. Evan was able to get a Sienna from a different dealer (we tried with other dealers and all refused, since they were getting rid of existing 2012 on-lot) which was exactly a fit for us. At the time, Cabe no longer had a 2012, but they went that extra mile to meet our needs. The straightforward pricing, pressure-free customer interfacing, and the friendly atmosphere allowed for a unique kind of car buying experience, compared to the other dealers we visited. Jason Webber, the finance service manager, was also extremely easy to deal with and the paperwork went by so cleanly and quickly. Thank you for making our car buying experience enjoyable!

Amazing Service

by from Yorba Linda |

Bought a used Lexis IS 250 for a great price...way below blue book. I'd been shopping for a few months and found a price/car that I couldn't pass up. After I purchased the vehicle, I realized the car had a faulty door sensor that would only go off when I made sharp turns. I called them, they fixed it and offered me a free loaner to drive around town while I waited a couple hours for them to repair (the service center was very busy). And they washed my car!

Finally found the perfect car!

by from Fresno, CA |

I came down from Fresno to get this car from them since it was exactly what I was looking for. Their customer service was great and they were very accommodating since we were coming from so far. We also found out that my parents (who both grew up in LB) bought their first car from Cabe! Small world!