Paisano Auto Sales and Service

Paisano Auto Sales and Service

1228 Scott Ave, Kansas City, KS 66105

Used 888-922-8136

Great Cars at Great Prices!!!

Outstanding

by from Winchester, KS |

My purchasing and customer service experience with Paisanos has just been amazing. It's true that the neighborhood is run down and had me nervous when I first found the place. But once I started talking to Oswaldo, my trust just kept growing. He and his many workers run a decent, honest business and I'm sure I've never worked with anyone so determined to please. Five days before a major cross-country trip, we discovered we would have to buy a new vehicle. Stressful situation. My husband had seen a listing on cars.com and sent me to check it out. There was NO pressure to buy. They let me drive it an hour away so my home mechanic could look it over. It was in immaculate condition and rand smoothly. Yes it was salvage title and they told me that from the start. Just before actually purchasing it, I did notice a noise that I didn't ask about at that point, because A. I trusted Oswaldo and B. We just didn't have time to start over. 3 weeks and 3,000 miles later, I took it back and asked about the noise, which had been getting worse. Oswaldo replaced the part, charging me only for the part, but not the labor. True, I had to wait a while and true the waiting area isn't pretty, but he Oswaldo went many extra miles to make sure I left happy. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good, used car. Pricing is very good. Cars are in excellent condition. And the customer service was wonderful. I see a previous reviewer gave them a bad rating. I just can't imagine.

August 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciated it and are glad you feel happy with your purchase. Let us know if we can serve you in anything else.

buyer, no regrets

by from atchison ks. |

I was looking for a low mileage salvage car for months, after visiting seven or eight cr.list scams I ran into their website. Paisano's was great, all the paperwork was perfect, sheriff inspections, temp tag, dmv never batted an eye. Zero regrets, and that is rare.

May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It makes us very happy that you are happy and hope you think of us in the future.

Great people awesome deals

by from Overland park KS |

Great place to buy, i've bought about 4 cars from then in the past 5 years or so, place is growing therefore more specialized equipment, one of the things i really like other than the great people who work there is that everything is in house, they have their own tow truck, mechanics, body shop, tire shop and auto sales that would definitely help to provide a better service, some of these cars didnt even sustained much damage just cosmetical damages, it cant get more honest if they allow you to take it to your own mechanic to have a second opinion, overall 5 stars no doubt, keep it up Paisano.

Great people, good work, slightly run down office

by from Lawrence, KS |

Oswaldo and Vivian were very courteous and willing to help throughout the whole process. I bought a rebuilt car from them, at a good price. There are still a few minor issues with it (some buttons don't work, and one turn signal sometimes glitches - presumably from the damage sustained). Overall, however, the car looks and runs extremely well. They were very willing to take care of the additional requests I had for touch-ups and new tires. If I had to do it all over again, I would, though I might have done myself a favor and tried pushing all the buttons. Regarding the facilities, it's fairly run down, and isn't pretty, but I don't go most places to be impressed by the paint on the walls. In this case, it isn't indicative of the quality of the work that they do.

February 4, 2014

I just want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We aim for our customers to have a good experience with us. If you have any concern or questions please feel free to email or call us.

Great Auto Shop

by from Kansas City, KS. |

The owner is a very nice person. They treat you with respect and his cars are high quality and have great prices. Its auto shops like this one that keep you thinking positive about having your car repaired or buying a car.

Fast, friendly responses

by from Raymore |

My interaction was initial and minimal. They seem to deal mostly in autos that have been 'totalled' by the insurance companies, rebuilding those cars, and reselling. Their autobody work looks to be of high-quality based on the photos they shared with me. However, I'm not really in the market for a vehicle with a salvaged title. If you are, they may be a great dealer to work with. Their responses to my inquiries were prompt and professional.

Great experience

by from Kansas City, KS |

Bought an SUV last Friday from Paisano. Had a great buying experience. They were up front about the vehicle. Fair price. After a week of having the vehicle it had a few things that needed fixed. They fixed everything at no charge. Very professional people. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from them. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

July 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad you had a good experience here with us. Please let you know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Great SUV for a fair price!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Went on friday to check out this SUV and test drive it, the owner and staff were very upfront, honest and friendly. I was given the opportunity to take it my mechanic for a second opinion and he too was impressed with the quality of work (he actually said if i didn't buy it he wanted their address so he could). The vehicle needed a few sensors replaced and they said no problem, no charge. I have to say, most definitely one of my best car buying experiences. I have plenty of friends who are looking to buy cars/trucks and you better believe I will be sending them over to Paisano Auto.

June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. We are very glad that you had a nice experience here with us. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best Car buying experience Ever!

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

I love the way this team of people work! From the very beginning as soon as my daughter and I showed up they were very friendly even though they were packed at the repair shop side. Everyone was very patient as I couldn't decided which car I wanted to test-drive first . All my answers were answered in a way I understood exactly what they were saying. They let me take the car for a couple of hours to get inspected by another mechanic (My mechanic was amazed of the quality of the work they had done to the car) without any buts. I will come back here next time I need to purchase car.

Paisono rips you off!!

by from Kansas City, KS |

This is the second time I've been to Paisano. The first time I took my sister's car for repair and they repaired the problem and purposely jacked her car so that I have to shell out more money to have the problem resolved. My car's ABS light came on and I had no choice but to bring my car for diagnostic which they wanted $45 to diagnose and I paid them. After the diagnostic test, other lights on the dashboard lit up and I told them about it and they insisted that the other lights were on and I told them "no" and they wanted to charge me $70 to take the warning lights off. I guess this is the dishonest way they make business by jacking up other issues to make more money. They give mechanics a bad name and I will never return to them nor refer anyone to them!! They have horrible customer service and bad service overall!!!!

February 19, 2013

We are very sorry you feel that way. By no means do we EVER "jack" cars to get more business or money. We have maintain this business afloat over all these years because our customers trust us to do a well, honest, fair job. We charge our customers for what we repair, nothing else.