Fowler Toyota of Tulsa

6868 East BA frontage Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145

New 888-804-6208
Used 877-350-2499
Service 866-414-5748

We're going places. Follow me to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa!

Routine oil change

by from Broken Arrow, ok |

They take car of me, one time when they were short handed they even removed my car seat so my grandson could ride in the shuttle. They were busy and they did everything they could to take care of me. Today when I came into the service department the gentlemen remembered my name.

February 11, 2014

Hello Dee, we really appreciate you sharing your good experience with us! It's our pleasure serving you and we hope to work for you for many years to come. See you soon! -Jeff Williams, Internet Director

Prius Recall

by from Coweta |

Buying process was great. I deal with one salesperson everything is fine. My daughter and my grandson have also purchased here.

March 27, 2014

Good morning and thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that your buying process was great. If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Prius recall

by from Inola, ok |

Everything has went very well, only complaint is sometimes the wait time has been longer than anticipated. But they offered a discount for the long wait. Buying process here was great.

Leaky Tire

by from Tulsa |

Buying process was fine, payed cash no problems. I found the car and bought it.

March 28, 2014

Good morning, Sylvester. Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that your buying process went well and you had no problems. If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Prius recall

by from Inola, ok |

March 28, 2014

Good morning, Margaret. Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that your buying process went well; however, we truly apologize for the wait time. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

great service!

by from tulsa, ok |

After being a long time Volvo owner I've just moved to Toyota and am extremely impressed with howlers great customer service and friendliness...going to the dealership is no longer something that i dread!

March 19, 2014

Good morning, Rob. Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience at Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Toyota Tacoma

by from Broken arrow ok |

I bought a 2000 Tacoma pre. Runner in April of 2013. During the test drive noticed the brakes made a vibration . The salesman assured me service dept had done a comprehensive check and found no issues with this vehicle. I should have had my mechanic look at this truck because front rotors were shot and the transmission needed service flush as well. A few small issues with the truck but its a good truck now . I think they need to look at these vehicles a little closer or as the saying goes let the buyer beware.

September 20, 2013

Jim, thank you for your feedback about your experience with the 2000 Tacoma. We do an inspection of all our pre-owned inventory to look for safety and major mechanical issues. Customers are always welcome to have a pre-sales inspection done by a mechanic of their choice. Customers are also welcome to see all service records of work completed before the sale and may speak with the technician who completed the safety inspection. We appreciate your business and hope that your 2000 Tacoma continues to give you good service as they so often do.

They treat me right

by from Tulsa,ok |

They treat me right, they take care of my issues in a timely manner. I purchased tires from the previous dealership here and Fowler Toyota has honored the warranty - no complaints.

November 18, 2013

Joe, thank you for the review. We are pleased to know that you were provided with excellent customer service. If you have any further comments/questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Facebook/Twitter.

Very nice people to work with

by from Muskogee, OK |

Chris and Gus were great and fun to deal with! Would buy from Fowler Toyota again.

November 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that Chris and Gus provided you with excellent customer service. If you have any further comments/questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Facebook/Twitter.

Oil change and tire rotations.

by from Ownsso, ok |

No problems just waiting for my car oil change and tire rotation today.

March 27, 2014

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you had a great service visit. If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Car repair today

by from South Tulsa, Ok |

They are totally reliable, i believe everything they told me about what is wrong with our car. We are having a belt replaced and an oil change. We have recommended this dealership to friends.

November 18, 2013

Sylvester, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you had excellent customer service. If you have any further comments/questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Facebook/Twitter.