Fowler Toyota of Tulsa

6868 East BA Expwy Frontage Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145

New 888-804-6208 New888-804-6208
Used 877-350-2499 Used877-350-2499
Service 866-414-5748 Service 866-414-5748

We're going places. Follow me to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa!

2014 Toyota Camry Purchase Experience

by from Kiefer, OK |

Thank you Michael Mann!...This was the BEST car buying experience from a dealer we have EVER had! Absolutely NO pressure. Michael is laid back, knowledgeable, and friendly. He even caught an extra charge that wasn't necessary and had it taken off. We had a coupon from the internet and got an extremely good price on the car, and he did not argue or try to push the price back up. He was happy for us that we got such a good deal. (and we did get a really great deal!) Tim was nice too, and friendly when we finalized the purchase. I can't say how great this experience was!

February 5, 2016

Tim, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We had so much fun with you in our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again at Fowler Toyota of Tulsa

Great expierence

by from Lawton, OK |

Mr. Brock was such a wonderful help with finding my family a new reliable car. We had a great expierence and will be recommending him and this dealership to our friends and family.

May 10, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear we took such great care of you and appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

thanks to Frank Scardina

by from Baldwin, WI |

Frank is a very genuine, friendly and helpful salesperson. His energy and knowledge is contagious and what I value. I hope all of your sales staff are as confident and competent as Frank Scardina. Fritz Dale

May 4, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about Frank. We definitely appreciate your feedback and appreciate you for letting us know that he's doing such a great job. We'll be sure to let him know and we hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Sales staff

by from Chicago, IL |

Frank helped tremendously with my search for the perfect car. He had very adequate knowledge and knew just the right questions to ask, but more importantly, knew when to shut up. I don't like pushy salesmen, and Frank was just the opposite,, providing just the facts I needed, but his sense of humor and his love for what he does is obvious.Overall a five star experience. IN the end, I did not purchase, but I will be back.

May 4, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that Frank took such great care of you and that you'll be back to see us! We'll be sure to let him know about your kind words. See you again soon!

buying experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

What an enjoyable experience my husband and I had working with your salesman, Frank. I don't know who smiled more during our visit. He knew how to listen when he asked us questions about what we wanted, and he knew when to suggest ideas about what we needed...overall a very pleasant, comfortable day

April 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your recent visit. We'll be sure to let Frank know about your kind words. Thanks again for the review, we hope to see you and your husband again soon!

great experience in shopping

by from Colorado |

am considering a new truck and was happy with customer service approach of Frank S. Friendly, engaging, good listening skills. built confidence for my next visit

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your review Teena! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Frank made you feel at ease. We truly value you as a customer and are looking forward to your next visit!

Illegal window tint

by from Tulsa, ok |

I bought a car at fowler toyota tulsa with illigal Windows tints on, they refused to replace with legal tints.

Top notch customer service!

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

Great experience at Fowler Toyota. If you want a hassle free car buying experience go see Bruce Abbott. He will get you what you are looking for.

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your review Meg! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and will be sure to let Bruce know about your kind words. Thanks again!

Visit to Toyota

by from Oakhurst, OK |

I am shopping for a quality new car or possibly a used one if all things are fine with the car.(not sure yet) One of your salesman, Frank Scardina, made my day!!! He is not only knowledgable but funny too and made my experience an enjoyable time. I am not quite ready to "pull the trigger" but when I am I will insist on speaking to Frank. He is an asset to your dealership. After speaking to Frank I have decided that Toyota is the way to go.

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your review Judith! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Frank made your day. We agree with you and truly value Frank's contributions to our team. Thanks again for letting us know about your experience, we hope to see you again real soon!

no hard sell - very helpful & knowledgable

by from wichita, ks |

i am going to be transferred to your area soon - i asked some family friends about where to look for a new vehicle when i get there. they suggested visiting your dealership, which i did. thats when i met frank scardina.he was not pushy and was very helpful, both with the right vehicle and with some suggestions as to where to rent until i decide if or where i might buy. he seemed more interested in my situation than in selling me a car, so , when i do move, i will certainly come back to see frank. he is an asset to your company!

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your review Pat! We'll be sure to let Frank know about your kind words. We hope that you'll come back and see us again soon!