Fowler Toyota of Tulsa

6868 East BA Expwy Frontage Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145

New 888-804-6208 New 888-804-6208
Used 877-350-2499 Used 877-350-2499
Service 866-414-5748 Service 866-414-5748

We're going places. Follow me to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa!

2014 Toyota Camry Purchase Experience

by from Kiefer, OK |

Thank you Michael Mann!...This was the BEST car buying experience from a dealer we have EVER had! Absolutely NO pressure. Michael is laid back, knowledgeable, and friendly. He even caught an extra charge that wasn't necessary and had it taken off. We had a coupon from the internet and got an extremely good price on the car, and he did not argue or try to push the price back up. He was happy for us that we got such a good deal. (and we did get a really great deal!) Tim was nice too, and friendly when we finalized the purchase. I can't say how great this experience was!

February 5, 2016

Tim, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We had so much fun with you in our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again at Fowler Toyota of Tulsa

Great service

by from Tulsa ok |

I worked with Stacey Brigham she was awesome everyone was very helpful and nice I will recommend your car lot to my friends

February 10, 2016

Hi Amanda! Thank you for your kind review of Stacey. We're glad that she was able to help you. We'd be honored to help you and your friends again in the future!

Very helpful

by from Tulsa, OK |

Marshall was extremely helpful when we were out looking. Would recommend Fowler and will be back soon

January 27, 2016

Haley, we are happy to know that you had a great experience at Fowler Toyota of Tulsa with Marshall. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

great service and easy experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

john Winfield was excellent. He made the whole process very easy and I was did not feel pressured at all. I have recommended many of my friends to come to Fowler Toyota and ask for John. Great car and I am very happy with my decision and a very good deal on my trade in. Thank you John!

January 27, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to know that John took great care of you and provided you with an easy experience during your visit to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

John Winfield

by from Tulsa ok |

Great customer support and knowledge easy to talk too

January 27, 2016

We're glad to know that you had great customer service during your visit to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks John!

by from Owasso |

Recently purchased a new vehicle for the first time from Fowler and John Winfield was a great help and had excellent knowledge of the truck. Took it out for a test drive and was really friendly throughout explaining all the features and specs while out on the road. Excellent salesman, very professional, a really funny guy, and would recommend anyone looking to buy a new vehicle to ask for John.

January 27, 2016

Gus, we are happy to know that John took great care of you during your visit to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. Thank you for the future recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Stacey Rocks !!!!!!!!

by from Broken Arrow,OK |

I have gone to a lot of shops and dealerships in my 17+ years of driving. Stacey here at Fowler Toyota was fast with numbers,always polite and friendly, and even went out of her way to contact me at times that fit my busy overnight work schedule. Top of Line customer service .

January 27, 2016

We are so happy to know that you have always had a great experience at Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great sale people!

by from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma |

Thanks Mr Allen ! He is a great sale man! He take care and always listen to customers very well! I will recommend to my friends go to Fowler Toyota!

January 27, 2016

Joe, we are happy to know that Joe took great care of you during your visit to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fantastic sales lady Karen Martin

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Recently went looking for a car and had Karen Martin as my sales rep. She is super friendly and knows her cars. When I decide to purchase I will definately ask for Karen.

January 27, 2016

We are happy to know that Karen provided you with a great car buying experience during your visit to Fowler Toyota of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE !

by from Tulsa, Ok |

I have been looking for the right car to fit my family of 3 and have had a lot of not very friendly people or willing to go out of their way for me, however I sent in an email about looking for a car and I got a call back from a Chris Bottoms in your bdc dept and HE WAS THE BEST!! he treated me with nothing but respect and kindness, worked with me to help find 3-4 cars I am narrowing down so I can buy after tax season, I would highly recommend him to any family or friends!!

January 27, 2016

We are so happy to know that Chris was able to help you find the right vehicle for your son. Thank you for the future recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.